Tracy Dimarco #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy Effin tit y’all. You go and work (ya know actually work something Big T knows nothing about) and take care of three kids (not under three but again something Big T knows NOTHING about) and and threres a new thread!!! Wtf?!?! I went on the last thread and when I saw page “33 of 50” I was like “yooooo wtf?! 50?! As in thread closed and there’s a new one?!?!” So.... I tried to comment but couldn’t.

pic of her all “seductive” on the couch. The feet!!! Are we not talking about those wide ass feet?! I literally stared at my feet for 10 mins thinking “why don’t they look like that”

so.... she watched tara get beat? She recorded it? She did nothing else? Am I reading this right?

anyways, that’s my two cents in all the madness happening.

ok back to our regularly scheduled narcissistic Trash Bag comments 😃 #CoreyGetaHere #CoreysStory #theREALtruth

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Lmao I'm in club saddie and I check in once and a while but I'm a little paranoid about posting screenshots so if someone wants to that's on them. Someone said oh it probably sucks to see his hot ass ex wife at events 🙄 big T responded he calls me a hippo whale lol 😆. There is actually other hilarious comments I'll have to re read lol
I keep coming back to this gem. Why? Why would she respond like this? 🤣🤣🤣. To make him look bad? She just made herself look worse. Her saddies r probably wondering....why would he call someone "thick" and "curvy" a hippo whale? They're probably too deluded to even suspect this chick photoshops herself to the heavens. If Big T wants to exploit her saddies for money, she should sell each of them a bridge, I'm sure they'd line up to buy like they buy her other BS😉😂. Corey is gonna sleep well tonight. What a day!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I keep coming back to the gem. Why? Why would she respond like this? 🤣🤣🤣. To make him look bad? She just made herself look worse. Her saddies r probably wondering....why would he call someone "thick" and "curvy" a hippo whale? They're probably too deluded to even suspect this chick photoshops herself to the heavens. If Big T wants to exploit her saddies for money, she should sell each of them a bridge, I'm sure they'd line up to buy like they buy her other BS😉😂. Corey is gonna sleep well tonight. What a day!
But is he lying?!?! 😂 no hate to big girls who OWN it!! Big hate to ones so delusional they think they’re “thicc”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m just sitting here trying to process everything I just read. I saw comments out of left field on the instagram post and I came here to see what went down on her end because I have her blocked. I am absolutely livid and appalled for what she just did to this family. I’m so angry for them!!! NONE of them deserve to have this circulating around on the internet. These comments are so personal and fabricated - I can’t believe what she put out there for the sake of claiming ownership of a photo. My heart is in my bleeping throat. Does she really think she’s metaphorically untouchable and there won’t be any social consequences coming her way?! - She’s throwing 100lbs BRICKS from a paper thin house. I don’t want to be a hypocrite but I just want to make this my business & **** and air out every piece of information that I know. This malicious, demonic witch is a bulldozer who doesn’t care about anybody but her bleeping self! She crossed a line that she can never come back from! Tracy, how dare you disregard any thought for your CHILDREN and how this will effect them, just for you to have Instagram attention?? Woman, your Instagram followers don’t even care about YOU - It’s not real life! Mommy and Daddy left you unattended for a few days and this is what happens?! This tit can’t be undone - and I can’t stand to see the fake crying over him after being called out for cheating when you were also trying to simultaneously twofold with my girls 24yr old cousin that wanted nothing to do with you! You don’t care about him, you didn’t care about M_____, you don’t care about Corey, you don’t care about your kids or your family. Girl, this is pathetic!!! G’ahed and use your podcast account to request my sister again like a few weeks ago. FYI my phone number hasn’t changed!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
I’m just sitting here trying to process everything I just read. I saw comments out of left field on the instagram post and I came here to see what went down on her end because I have her blocked. I am absolutely livid and appalled for what she just did to this family. I’m so angry for them!!! NONE of them deserve to have this circulating around on the internet. These comments are so personal and fabricated - I can’t believe what she put out there for the sake of claiming ownership of a photo. My heart is in my bleeping throat. Does she really think she’s metaphorically untouchable and there won’t be any social consequences coming her way?! - She’s throwing 100lbs BRICKS from a paper thin house. I don’t want to be a hypocrite but I just want to make this my business & **** and air out every piece of information that I know. This malicious, demonic witch is a bulldozer who doesn’t care about anybody but her bleeping self! She crossed a line that she can never come back from! Tracy, how dare you disregard any thought for your CHILDREN and how this will effect them, just for you to have Instagram attention?? Woman, your Instagram followers don’t even care about YOU - It’s not real life! Mommy and Daddy left you unattended for a few days and this is what happens?! This tit can’t be undone - and I can’t stand to see the fake crying over him after being called out for cheating when you were also trying to simultaneously twofold with my girls 24yr old cousin that wanted nothing to do with you! You don’t care about him, you didn’t care about M_____, you don’t care about Corey, you don’t care about your kids or your family. Girl, this is pathetic!!! G’ahed and use your podcast account to request my sister again like a few weeks ago. FYI my phone number hasn’t changed!
Thank you for all the time you took explaining us. Apparently, you and others (close to them) are done with her and took the time to give details about the real life and whole situation.
She doesn't have the kids, she lies, she faits....

To all of you here (except Tracy's puppies) THANK YOU for all the work, investigation and time, reading, writting, thinking....I am not American and English is not my native language so I do not master the intricacies, the details of your culture, your society and I will not be able to write to sisters, relatives, family, investigate, notice the little things ... etc ... when you do all this, I can easily understand. In addition, you are ALL so nice, you answer cordially, you take the time to explain, to translate ....

Her parents are away for a few days and it is as if suddenly a hole has opened.
I hope Tracy finally understands that she is wrong and that she will change.

witches THANK YOU and LOVE LOVE LOVE from PARIS ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
A2CC3017-5A93-4D64-A39A-53C727A914E9.JPEG

I believe this is what they call the super special scorpio Sicilian 3under3 co-parenting. In the words of Nene Leaks, 'Whew chile... THE GHETTO!'

thank you @Missassypants for the screenshot ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Whoa. That was a lot to catch up on from last night! All the accusations and all the digs out there turned even darker than it was really fast! I hate to think it may be true that Corey was hitting his sister during a holiday get-together. Just say it’s definitely true (which is truly awful), none of this is going to make Tracey look any better or be perceived any better by a family court. It just makes both of them look bad. I hope this guy is not as horrible as she portrays him to be but even if he is, she still looks just as bad as she did before she released this info. Also, I am not sticking up for Corey at all but it becomes a toxic place if an individual is sober or working on their sobriety and has it thrown in their face PUBLICLY. I have no clue if that man is sober or not but I do know that his addictions do not make her poor behavior ok. If she were also an addict, in active addiction, her behavior may be forgiven more easily.

the obvious in this whole thing is that the children are going to be able to google their parents at some point, their friends/friends’ parents may already see these things. Think about your children before yourselves!!

Reactions: 23
Guys all this started because Corey uploaded a photo (ok maybe he didn’t take it) of his own daughter on her graduation. He didn’t have any negative words for Tracy or a hidden jab in the caption. Just proudly posting photos of his daughter
She’s ridiculous

Reactions: 42
Was there a live ?? Where I live in uk I miss her lives as she does them prob like 3am my time lol but wheeewwwwww chilllllleee the drama 😍🤣

Reactions: 12
Omg!!! I was sitting in the car waiting for my kids footy training to finish and I was rushing through the last thread, completely shocked! What the actual hell!? I have second hand embarrassment. If you live your life online this is what happens! She is a total addict to the online life that she has no understanding or concept of real life accountability. What a stupid, silly, ridiculous woman! I couldn’t listen to the live uploaded, but thank you for putting it up, I couldn’t stand listening to that fake crying bs more than a minute. I’m sorry, but she went on live over that! That’s her concern, that’s what bothers her? She doesn’t deserve children! I am mortified. I don’t know what is true and not true, I don’t know the wrongs of Corey or if he was an addict etc. but what I do know is he is trying! A parent that tries and is trying to be there for his kids and make them a priority is still a parent that cares and is trying to overcome his own faults in life for the sake of his children. What is Tracy trying to do/overcome/fix/improve? Absolutely nothing! Her priority is to cry over a guy. What a cow!

Edit: thank you to all of you guys for sharing all that craziness with us.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Was there a live ?? Where I live in uk I miss her lives as she does them prob like 3am my time lol but wheeewwwwww chilllllleee the drama 😍🤣
Yes. The live is available just few posts back!

Wheres the big booty she claims 🤔🤣
View attachment 630411
Her tummy making an entrance into the video first. Where that flat flat??
View attachment 630412
And that arm?! 💪💪💪
View attachment 630414

Very blurry because I had to compress it but she's in the dark anyway lol

Very blurry because I had to compress it but she's in the dark anyway lol
IG live from yesterday, she is crying all the time.
Thanks @Hereforthetrainwreck ❤

And welcome to all new members!! You have 42 threads to read, from summer 2019 to now 🤣😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Well, a hit dog will holler. Tracy's fuckery yesterday is going to bite her in her ass. She thinks she's a big, bad witch. Karma will show her just how bad she is. Her vengeful heart is going to cause her to be alone one day. But even then she won't get it because in her mind she is never at fault.

Reactions: 29
Gigi and Olivia must be so vindicated - nothing sweeter than revenge and karma without doing tit, They called Tracy out years ago for her relationship and look at what’s happened. So if she her treats her ex husband this badly, she must’ve bullied Olivia like crazy.

Crazy ass heffer😡😡😡😡

*** I believe Corey is keeping all her receipts, partying videos and bullying as proof she’s an unfit mother. Kids will be taken off her permanently in a few years****

Reactions: 38
Soooo after reading all this drama,she is basically butt hurt cause he posted a picture of his own kids that he never took? Lol ummm didn't she take a video of Tara actually niece for her dance recital that Tara posted and congratulated her?... its not like corey said he took those pictures. Im actually tired of her little brainless followers mentioning corey late father with every post! Why doesn't no one mention how tracy daddy dearist and her mother never showed up to their wedding or how they were barely there for her when she needed them the most but now that her and Corey are not together his family a piece of tit? 😂 like grow up already,she is an uneducated racist witch who needs to get her teeth rocked. How sad that you have to mention someone addicting when she enabled him during their marriage. Her parents are failures for never teaching her daughter how to be a decent human being. Great job mom and dad,your daughter sucks! Like she needs a reality check,one day her kids will see all this and turn to dislike her. 2 weeks with the dad and 2 weeks with the mom,like work a damn schedule for all the kids to have a stable life since she basically complains she is with the kids all the time lol Every mother out there can do it,why cant she? If the kids need something it should be split down the Middle! I never understood this whole child support thing,coming from having a single mother I've seen my mother do the impossible with no help. Not once did she ever bash my father even though she could of but instead she made my childhood amazing. Thats what she should be doing,yes moms deserves a time to themselves and a day out but don't forget during all that your kids become your 1st priority. Now don't think I'm on corey side,im on the kids side who will eventually see all this bullcrap that has been said.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.