Tracy DiMarco #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, it's obvious she's lost some weight - I'd say probably 20-30 lbs. The reason being bc her face is definitely less bloated and she's suddenly gotten more confident - we don't see her hiding behind the dusters anymore. She's at a wedding, knowing very well people will be on their phones photographing / recording and she can't edit those pics, and she's duster-free, in a crop top. I just think that she thinks 20-30 lbs has suddenly made her very skinny overnight. Certain outfits, unless you're a size 0, should be avoided and she seems to not be aware of that. However, hopefully any weight loss makes her less of a witch to her children. She'll at the very least be more confident.
“any weight loss will make her less of a witch to her children” 🤣🤣🤣.
I gotta say, I wear a size 4, probably am the same height as her approximately (5 ft 4 in) and not only would I never wear an outfit like that because it’s planets away from the style of clothing I wear but it’s never look good anyway if I wanted to wear it. Like you said, you do need to be a size zero if you want to wear an outfit like that.

$450 for THIS???

And yes, please someone educate her. Because she’s an idiot.
That second photo. 🤬. I can’t. I haven’t heard of child loss from the vaccine but I have heard of babies being born w/antibodies and nursing babies from a vaccinated mom testing positive for antibodies. (At least she asked for someone to tell her it’s not true this time…).

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Anyone else under the impression that she only does the “sexy” 🤮 poses from the back because its easier to photoshop? I agree about the bikini - its very fluro even with the darker filter over it there’s something not quite right.

Reactions: 19
That second photo. 🤬. I can’t. I haven’t heard of child loss from the vaccine but I have heard of babies being born w/antibodies and nursing babies from a vaccinated mom testing positive for antibodies. (At least she asked for someone to tell her it’s not true this time…).
The CDC has a reported 439 miscarriages due to vaccination. I’m not sure where the other 481 losses come from.. CDC updates these statistics every Friday!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
[
The CDC has a reported 439 miscarriages due to vaccination. I’m not sure where the other 481 losses come from.. CDC updates these statistics every Friday!
I was just writing that the wording seemed off to me. It doesn’t state “in the US” and if that’s worldwide, that doesn’t sound like a “bad stat”, more so realistic. Is she back on her “save the children” kick?

Reactions: 9
from what I have read, the miscarriage rate after vaccine is consistent with the miscarriage rate before covid came about. Check on that on Friday if you didn’t see it last Friday when you read your updates. Can you provide proof of miscarriage “due to vaccination”? I searched and I don’t see that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
from what I have read, the miscarriage rate after vaccine is consistent with the miscarriage rate before covid came about. Check on that on Friday if you didn’t see it last Friday when you read your updates. Can you provide proof of miscarriage “due to vaccination”? I searched and I don’t see that.
I don’t read the updates every single Friday. The proof is on the CDC’s website under their VAERS results! This is simply stating 439 miscarriages have occurred due to vaccination, nowhere do I or the CDC state an INCREASE of miscarriage statistics because of vaccination.
Your reply comes off as subtly trying to check me, but I hope I’m in the wrong about that :)

VAERS: Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System

Anyway, back to the usual! This was a comment under Olivia’s picture, it gave me a good little chuckle!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t read the updates every single Friday. The proof is on the CDC’s website under their VAERS results! This is simply stating 439 miscarriages have occurred due to vaccination, nowhere do I or the CDC state an INCREASE of miscarriage statistics because of vaccination.
Your reply comes off as subtly trying to check me, but I hope I’m in the wrong about that :)

VAERS: Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System

Anyway, back to the usual! This was a comment under Olivia’s picture, it gave me a good little chuckle!
trying to check you? No. I just know that there is no proof that a miscarriage has been confirmed as a direct result from the vaccine. This is why I said there is no increase in miscarriage. If these miscarriage that you speak of are “due to the vaccine” that would mean there is an increase in miscarriage. Unless there is a decrease in miscarriage due to other causes. Are you sure you’re not reading that pregnant woman that had the vaccine miscarried and not that the definitely miscarried due to the vaccine? I don’t see any part of the CDC website stating miscarriage due to vaccine. Would you be able to screen shot that? I’d love to know and honestly can’t find h to at claim under the VAERS or anywhere else.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
trying to check you? No. I just know that there is no proof that a miscarriage has been confirmed as a direct result from the vaccine. This is why I said there is no increase in miscarriage. If these miscarriage that you speak of are “due to the vaccine” that would mean there is an increase in miscarriage. Unless there is a decrease in miscarriage due to other causes. Are you sure you’re not reading that pregnant woman that had the vaccine miscarried and not that the definitely miscarried due to the vaccine? I don’t see any part of the CDC website stating miscarriage due to vaccine. Would you be able to screen shot that? I’d love to know and honestly can’t find h to at claim under the VAERS or anywhere else.
If you already “know that there is no proof” then why do we need to go back & forth on a Tracy DiMarco thread about something that is already a closed issue for you? These aren’t miscarriages “I” speak of, I’m repeating what the CDC reports listed for stats on “Abortions Spontaneous” under VAERS. That’s the end of that little sideline conversation on my end.

• Haha
  • Heart
If you already “know that there is no proof” then why do we need to go back & forth on a Tracy DiMarco thread about something that is already a closed issue for you? These aren’t miscarriages “I” speak of, I’m repeating what the CDC reports listed for stats on “Abortions Spontaneous” under VAERS. That’s the end of that little sideline conversation on my end.
i commented on something Tracey posted! You quoted my comment! I’m free to respond if I choose.

A13306BE-E03C-482A-83D7-4E8016C68471.jpeg

What I don't get is whyyyyy tracy posts these things and then gets all bent out of shape if she thinks someones trying to "shade" her. Girl youu put your ass out there, own it and dont worry what some random person comments🙄 and her "clapback" is so cheesy like ya we all wear bathing suits we dont all shove the bottom up our ass to seem cool or hot or wtvr shes going for. Also meanwhile tara is buying cute sweet grad gifts for the kids like a real mom should versus getting free glitter crap from an online instagram store and making the poor kids take pix. She really shouldn't have had kids she clearly just wants to social media/reality tv famous and nothing more
53FC626E-7A80-4194-9949-E2058FB9A487.jpeg
B920A3A3-514D-4DE2-A5D6-B0623F70442B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Olivia looks good as hell 😍 Tracy is fuming right now.

I am a Scorpio dog mom of 1 under 6 and I just put sugar-free caramel syrup in my morning coffee. My waist is currently shrinking as I type this😍😂 that’s all it takes!!!!! Sugar free caramel and you’ll be SNATCHEDDDDD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Lol I agree with whoever says she does the foot thing to be sexy, it’s so weird and embarrassing. Also, if she reads here, you would think she would see all the stuff that’s said about her and the stuff that she is made fun of for and she would be more aware of how dumb she looks and stop doing it. If I read 41 pages of stuff about me, I would probably take some of the Critiques into consideration lol

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just because I know Tracy reads this.
This is what beautiful skin looks like, toned body and olive complexion. Olivia blois sharpe is beautiful
8FC443D6-5669-4625-ABDB-5100AF504052.jpeg

Don’t get me wrong, might not love her character but Tracy does have a pretty face (Botox or not). She just needs to embrace she’s plus sized or curvy and people would love that. She could totally utilise her platform by promoting a curvier thicker figure but instead she tries to fit the narrative of a smaller figure like Olivia🤦🏽
This is what annoys people.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
We had my son's Christening yesterday and if I had a relative like Tracy there I would be sooo embarrassed. My family would be like who the efff is that why did you invite her. I had a long white dress on that went to my knees and heels - you know dressed appropriately Big T. I didn't even have any time to take my phone out of my bag because I was in the moment. Everyone else took pictures. I actually have a college friend like Tracy in a way, I don't talk to her often though. When she drinks she gets nuts and embarrasses herself- and I did not invite her lol

I can't believe she wore that to a wedding. Her face looks like the jigsaw guy when she doesn't facetune her nose lol

• Haha
Lol I agree with whoever says she does the foot thing to be sexy, it’s so weird and embarrassing. Also, if she reads here, you would think she would see all the stuff that’s said about her and the stuff that she is made fun of for and she would be more aware of how dumb she looks and stop doing it. If I read 41 pages of stuff about me, I would probably take some of the Critiques into consideration lol
Lmao I agree but I actually think it makes her do it more rather than stop or change a little. I really think she thinks we're all jealous of her and look like oagers. 🙄😂 Couldn't be further from the truth but whatever makes her sleep at night I guess. Tracy is a brat. She's the type if you told her to put less blush on or something just to be defiant because she can't handle criticism she would cake more blush on. In a twisted way I'm not going to lie I'm entertained by her embarrassing herself.

Reactions: 20
Lmao I agree but I actually think it makes her do it more rather than stop or change a little. I really think she thinks we're all jealous of her and look like oagers. 🙄😂 Couldn't be further from the truth but whatever makes her sleep at night I guess. Tracy is a brat. She's the type if you told her to put less blush on or something just to be defiant because she can't handle criticism she would cake more blush on. In a twisted way I'm not going to lie I'm entertained by her embarrassing herself.
I agree. I think she reads here and likes the attention whether good or bad. And sometimes I think she does things just so we keep it going. She lives for this. Maybe we should start saying opposite what she should do and see if she straightened up lol

like big t go take stripper pole lessons and make sure to wear a bathing suit 4 sizes too small and pull it up your ass and DONT wear a bra. Too difficult to take off when stripping !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
915DC01E-4E06-40D3-9A72-1ADEA954C17B.jpeg

Her phone is her job shes on at 9am posting but cant be bothered to spell check? Smh shes so lazy and sloppy in every aspect of her life but then acts so high and mighty 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.