Tracy DiMarco #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you are gonna put a bathing suit up your ass why not just buy a thong bathing suit 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I assume his sisters or at least Tara pays for it all, but I Lol at her responding. And I only say this because he’s unemployed. Doesn’t change that Tracy is trash.
I’m sure he’s probably getting unemployment, especially with the Covid unemployment that mostly everyone can get. Not saying the sisters don’t pay for most, but he probably has some form of income

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m sure he’s probably getting unemployment, especially with the Covid unemployment that mostly everyone can get. Not saying the sisters don’t pay for most, but he probably has some form of income
I messaged her about maybe rethinking Jordyn following Tracy since all she does is bash her uncle, who she’s close to, and she never replied.

Reactions: 8
I assume his sisters or at least Tara pays for it all, but I Lol at her responding. And I only say this because he’s unemployed. Doesn’t change that Tracy is trash.
But can we confirm he’s unemployed, or are we just taking Tracy’s word for it. Last we knew he was working for Mezzacappa Concrete. For all we know he could still be working for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A little fun fact , Dunkin does not have sugar free caramel. 🤷‍♀️

After reading this her next post will say " I love putting sugar free caramel from home since Dunkin doesn't have any"
HeR dUnKiN mAkEs It SpEcIaL f0r HeR. Give her a break she’s a SiNgLe Sc0rPi0 m0m

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.