Tracy DiMarco #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain what kind of diet this stupid witch is on? She’s low carb but eats quinoa? Does she think no flour means low carb? Nothing this hoe says or does makes any sense.
She’s on the Tracy Single Scorpio Mom of 3 under 6 Diet..... like everything else in life, she makes up her own rules and hopes nobody questions her about it and then when they do, she makes something up instead of just being honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
my dear, thank you!!!! I thought I must be speaking a different language earlier. I was like am I not saying this right?!? 😫. That’s a very impressive educational background you have!! I’m so sorry about your friend’s loss 🥲. The reason I am so passionate and enraged when Tracey posts her crap about covid is because covid caused my 2 day old baby to lose her life in May, 2020. I hate to keep repeating that this pandemic caused my daughter her life but whenever Tracey posts such nonsense it sounds to me like she and even some others on this thread are devaluing my deceased daughter’s short life and I hate that. I really want to thank you again for your response. It’s very comforting to read an educated individual point out the truth. So thank you times a million ❤
Sincerly sorry for the loss of your daughter. Sincerly. I honestly feel for you and I am running out of words to confort you but thank you for taking the time to write here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
my dear, thank you!!!! I thought I must be speaking a different language earlier. I was like am I not saying this right?!? 😫. That’s a very impressive educational background you have!! I’m so sorry about your friend’s loss 🥲. The reason I am so passionate and enraged when Tracey posts her crap about covid is because covid caused my 2 day old baby to lose her life in May, 2020. I hate to keep repeating that this pandemic caused my daughter her life but whenever Tracey posts such nonsense it sounds to me like she and even some others on this thread are devaluing my deceased daughter’s short life and I hate that. I really want to thank you again for your response. It’s very comforting to read an educated individual point out the truth. So thank you times a million ❤
I can’t even imagine your pain! Like previous tattler said, I’m sorry for you loss!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Someone called her out in the comments that how could she wear this to a wedding. She replied she was working and not attending to which the person said there is a video of her attending the wedding. Who did that here ?
54C133D0-9657-4331-A3D5-4A739B0875AF.jpeg

Sharing screen grab in case anyone here doesn’t follow but 👏🏻 to that person

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
BTW, I found this gem the other day. A previous Tattler posted a pic of her being an amazing Mom to Baby Skylar asking "where did this person go?" NGL, it made me sad bc it was a pic of the time I started following her and now we're here. What did happen to this person? She needs professional help. No hate. I have had the same help for a decade and the difference is night and day. This woman has truly lost her way.
Or maybe she actually never had any drive but just pretended like she did 🤷‍♀️ Maybe all the talk about career, business, money etc was all a huge lie cos you know she’s a compulsive liar. I just can’t fathom how someone could go from being that boss b to this royal bum.

Reactions: 15
A little fun fact , Dunkin does not have sugar free caramel. 🤷‍♀️

After reading this her next post will say " I love putting sugar free caramel from home since Dunkin doesn't have any"
Maybe she has one of those stevia sweetener drops?
Also...almond milk is bleeping disgusting and if she was ACTUALLY doing keto she'd be using heavy cream, or if dairy free...maybe coconut cream? Or some other substitute with a higher fat content

Reactions: 17
View attachment 607242

Sharing screen grab in case anyone here doesn’t follow but 👏🏻 to that person
Dipshit.... it’s called dressing professional!!!!!
There was nothing professional about the way Tracy was dressed since it was a business deal. I feel so bad for that bride. The bride’s hair looks like it barely held up. The tiara or clip was too far back, the front could have been higher and the curls tighter. I wish this girl knew what she was getting into.

Tracy proves everyday there’s nothing professional about her and she can’t even fake it to make it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There was nothing professional about the way Tracy was dressed since it was a business deal. I feel so bad for that bride. The bride’s hair looks like it barely held up. The tiara or clip was too far back, the front could have been higher and the curls tighter. I wish this girl knew what she was getting into.

Tracy proves everyday there’s nothing professional about her and she can’t even fake it to make it.
the curls def dropped as the night went on, and honestly - the brides makeup looked like tracy's every day makeup... i dont think trashy knows how to do different looks... unless the bride asked for the tracy dimarco maloney face...

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Yeah I’m getting married this fall. If my hair and makeup girl shows up in a crop top that’s white and leggings, she can turn right around. I’m good. Who wears a crop top to a ballroom wedding??? Even working it. You need something comfy that you can easily move in all day.

Reactions: 22
I got married a few years ago, used a very expensive well known hair & makeup artist, her trial was $300 for both services and day of was $900, my hair literally stayed curled until the next morning at brunch!! LOL my makeup stayed from 8AM to 3 AM too. She wore all black as did her team and was never seen unless she was touching me up after dancing. I don't know why anyone would book tracy to be honest. Her prices are outrageous and do not reflect the quality of work. Like i said, i have no issue paying a price that is worth ti! But she needs to bring those down. She doesnt have an updated portfolio and she always looks a mess and borderline dirty. I wouldnt trust that she even washes her brushes :sick:

Reactions: 31
She’s so stupid... like people can’t look this up? I mean the cold brew with almond milk is a step in a healthier decision.... but there’s no such thing as sugar free caramel in their realm of flavors.... Starbucks yes, Dunkin no
Fun fact-Starbucks is pulling all their sugar free syrups except for vanilla and classic I believe

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Yeah I’m getting married this fall. If my hair and makeup girl shows up in a crop top that’s white and leggings, she can turn right around. I’m good. Who wears a crop top to a ballroom wedding??? Even working it. You need something comfy that you can easily move in all day.
Most vendors have the common decency to wear all black as to NOT distract from the bride.

Reactions: 28
Now hold on a minute, I hate going back on what I previously said, but backhanded disrespect by grown adults just doesn’t sit right with me. Here are your stats Brit07 (pardon the jankiness of the screenshot, CDC wonder is not meant to be handled on a phone). Roughly 90,000 women have been vaccinated. 439 miscarriages reported. That’s about 1 in 205 vaccinated women miscarrying. We all know correlation is not causation, we alll know this! And the research spewing out is way too new to concretely say anything! But you speak like you ran your own clinically supported research on the matter. We’re all educated persons here, no need to say what you said. And LadyCopper, congratulations on your academic achievements, but you of all people should know that anecdotal experiences do nothing to support any claims. I was the one who stated we needed to stop being armchair psychiatrists here because there was too much of personal experiences over clinical support for statements being made and you know what I do for work? Developmental psychiatry; particularly in early childhood & adolescence! So I know first hand as some others here may, how much work needs to happen before diagnosing anyone with anything. I say all this to say, I literally just repeated CDC stats and you got Brit07 thinking she knows more based off of... well I’m not sure. Anyway, we are all grown enough to know how to appropriately engage or disengage with people we agree or disagree with. And if you reread our conversation, we’re basically on the same page! I was trying to clarify T’s original post as were you cause we both know 920 ain’t accurate. Also, I’m fully vaccinated!! But I will never be one to sit on one side of the fence without being open to hear what’s going on on the other side. I was just providing CDC supported numbers.

Sorry fellow tattlers, I’m usually one to only sporadically post but I think it’s fair to say Covid is just a topic that gets people going, and Brit07 I can absolutely see why you fiercely take the stance you do, but just change the approach cause baby we share the same opinions it seems!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Now hold on a minute, I hate going back on what I previously said, but backhanded disrespect by grown adults just doesn’t sit right with me. Here are your stats Brit07 (pardon the jankiness of the screenshot, CDC wonder is not meant to be handled on a phone). Roughly 90,000 women have been vaccinated. 439 miscarriages reported. That’s about 1 in 205 vaccinated women miscarrying. We all know correlation is not causation, we alll know this! And the research spewing out is way too new to concretely say anything! But you speak like you ran your own clinically supported research on the matter. We’re all educated persons here, no need to say what you said. And LadyCopper, congratulations on your academic achievements, but you of all people should know that anecdotal experiences do nothing to support any claims. I was the one who stated we needed to stop being armchair psychiatrists here because there was too much of personal experiences over clinical support for statements being made and you know what I do for work? Developmental psychiatry; particularly in early childhood & adolescence! So I know first hand as some others here may, how much work needs to happen before diagnosing anyone with anything. I say all this to say, I literally just repeated CDC stats and you got Brit07 thinking she knows more based off of... well I’m not sure. Anyway, we are all grown enough to know how to appropriately engage or disengage with people we agree or disagree with. And if you reread our conversation, we’re basically on the same page! I was trying to clarify T’s original post as were you cause we both know 920 ain’t accurate. Also, I’m fully vaccinated!! But I will never be one to sit on one side of the fence without being open to hear what’s going on on the other side. I was just providing CDC supported numbers.

Sorry fellow tattlers, I’m usually one to only sporadically post but I think it’s fair to say Covid is just a topic that gets people going, and Brit07 I can absolutely see why you fiercely take the stance you do, but just change the approach cause baby we share the same opinions it seems!
You are something else. I’m a psychologist…. Who cares?!?! I don’t believe you work in psychiatry because if you actually had the education and experience in psychiatry you would not be speaking so awfully as you are. Learn to admit when you’re wrong and learn to move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.