Tracy DiMarco #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 607058

Her phone is her job shes on at 9am posting but cant be bothered to spell check? Smh shes so lazy and sloppy in every aspect of her life but then acts so high and mighty šŸ™„
Itā€™s just crazy to me that she could make so much money being an actual ā€œinfluencerā€ but sheā€™s so dumb and lazy.

Reactions: 13
trying to check you? No. I just know that there is no proof that a miscarriage has been confirmed as a direct result from the vaccine. This is why I said there is no increase in miscarriage. If these miscarriage that you speak of are ā€œdue to the vaccineā€ that would mean there is an increase in miscarriage. Unless there is a decrease in miscarriage due to other causes. Are you sure youā€™re not reading that pregnant woman that had the vaccine miscarried and not that the definitely miscarried due to the vaccine? I donā€™t see any part of the CDC website stating miscarriage due to vaccine. Would you be able to screen shot that? Iā€™d love to know and honestly canā€™t find h to at claim under the VAERS or anywhere else.
Youā€™re correct here. These are people whoā€™d quite possibly still have a miscarriage but thereā€™s no scientifically certain way to ascertain that, and the vaccine itself (assuming mRNA vaccine) canā€™t cause one (very few people have PEG allergies, so few itā€™s not worth allergists testing for). Theyā€™re just injecting you with what your body already has and makes - mRNA and lipids. Itā€™s healthier for a pregnant woman to be vaccinated than not - there have been cases of pregnant women having COVID and bc the virus impacts clotting factors developing blood clots that kill the fetus. Aside from being a physician scientist and spending a decade in school post-undergrad (13 years in training, just completed), I have a family friend who developed this. She was pregnant, 29F, with her second child and had to deliver a stillborn at 7 months. She has been advised to avoid pregnancy because of the risk that sheā€™ll continue to develop these clots. She was never vaccinated but did have the virus in her first trimester. My SIL is pregnant and got the first shot at 5 weeks and second shot at 8 weeks. Thankfully sheā€™s healthy and the baby will benefit from having antibodies.

Itā€™s just crazy to me that she could make so much money being an actual ā€œinfluencerā€ but sheā€™s so dumb and lazy.
Quilts???

She thinks that is sexy. She probably wants to become the queen of foot fetishists.
Is that a toe ring in that pic? She has the white toes, the anklet, you canā€™t convince me she doesnā€™t have a feet-only OnlyFans. I can imagine thereā€™s a Fred Flintstone dirty feet kink.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 606582View attachment 606583She posted those flapjacks so you wouldnā€™t notice her nostrils are missing again

View attachment 606586
So not only do these poor neighbors have to witness her cringe photo shoots in the front yard, now we are sneaking our trash into their garbage can? Yet sheā€™s had a full bag of garbage in her kitchen, just being moved around for her posed pictures
Iā€™m the witch that will take it out and put it on her porch. Why are you doing this? Does she not have her own trash service?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Olivia looks good as hell šŸ˜ Tracy is fuming right now.

I am a Scorpio dog mom of 1 under 6 and I just put sugar-free caramel syrup in my morning coffee. My waist is currently shrinking as I type thisšŸ˜šŸ˜‚ thatā€™s all it takes!!!!! Sugar free caramel and youā€™ll be SNATCHEDDDDD
Sugar Free, yum. All that maltitol. šŸ˜‚šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’© I imagine Tracyā€™s wide load leaking to the toilet all day from her mixture of sugar alcohols.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Just because I know Tracy reads this.
This is what beautiful skin looks like, toned body and olive complexion. Olivia blois sharpe is beautiful View attachment 606947

Donā€™t get me wrong, might not love her character but Tracy does have a pretty face (Botox or not). She just needs to embrace sheā€™s plus sized or curvy and people would love that. She could totally utilise her platform by promoting a curvier thicker figure but instead she tries to fit the narrative of a smaller figure like OliviašŸ¤¦šŸ½
This is what annoys people.
To be fair, we can't compare Olivia's body to Tracy's because she didn't have 3 kIdS in UnDeR 3 yEaRs.
I agree Olivia has a great body. What I can compare, is the way Olivia carries herself and dresses way more classy than T Bag.
You would think Olivia would want to expose her cute little toned body in a g-string/thong and less coverage on top, but that's what gives her class.
Less is not always more T.
She says she is confident in her body and wants young girls to look up to her and promote body postitivity. HOW can they look up to her if SHE doesn't even accept her own body??
Like you said, she should promote curvy/thick bodies and more girls would feel secure in their own.

Even Victoria's Secret is promoting "thicker" models. I know not the same, and they are still altered , but it's a step in the right direction.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Iā€™m the witch that will take it out and put it on her porch. Why are you doing this? Does she not have her own trash service?
What does she throw out? Her foam and paper plates? Plastic utensils. I donā€™t understand how this woman is so stupidly afraid of vaccines and contrails (sheā€™s posted them as chemtrails, so has Tara...), and yet she and her kids consume food and drinks out of plastics all day. Iā€™m not a health freak, Iā€™m just more fact-based, and the amount of micro plastics, heavy metals, BPA-like substitutes she and those babies ingest šŸ¤®šŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Youā€™re correct here. These are people whoā€™d quite possibly still have a miscarriage but thereā€™s no scientifically certain way to ascertain that, and the vaccine itself (assuming mRNA vaccine) canā€™t cause one (very few people have PEG allergies, so few itā€™s not worth allergists testing for). Theyā€™re just injecting you with what your body already has and makes - mRNA and lipids. Itā€™s healthier for a pregnant woman to be vaccinated than not - there have been cases of pregnant women having COVID and bc the virus impacts clotting factors developing blood clots that kill the fetus. Aside from being a physician scientist and spending a decade in school post-undergrad (13 years in training, just completed), I have a family friend who developed this. She was pregnant, 29F, with her second child and had to deliver a stillborn at 7 months. She has been advised to avoid pregnancy because of the risk that sheā€™ll continue to develop these clots. She was never vaccinated but did have the virus in her first trimester. My SIL is pregnant and got the first shot at 5 weeks and second shot at 8 weeks. Thankfully sheā€™s healthy and the baby will benefit from having antibodies.

Quilts???

Is that a toe ring in that pic? She has the white toes, the anklet, you canā€™t convince me she doesnā€™t have a feet-only OnlyFans. I can imagine thereā€™s a Fred Flintstone dirty feet kink.
my dear, thank you!!!! I thought I must be speaking a different language earlier. I was like am I not saying this right?!? šŸ˜«. Thatā€™s a very impressive educational background you have!! Iā€™m so sorry about your friendā€™s loss šŸ„². The reason I am so passionate and enraged when Tracey posts her crap about covid is because covid caused my 2 day old baby to lose her life in May, 2020. I hate to keep repeating that this pandemic caused my daughter her life but whenever Tracey posts such nonsense it sounds to me like she and even some others on this thread are devaluing my deceased daughterā€™s short life and I hate that. I really want to thank you again for your response. Itā€™s very comforting to read an educated individual point out the truth. So thank you times a million ā¤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I can't. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Proud to be Latina?? REAL????

The reply in spanish bascially says she doesn't look like that in person. I swear. IDK why this pic would make you feel proud..she is not Latina and she loves using apps to make her appear she has this body.
I live that the person who responded, responded in Spanish. It made it that funnier.

That poor woman is deluded. How could anything Tracy does make you proud to be a Latina?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wait for reply : I aDED mY oWn At HoMe or if she snaps ..I nEvEr SaId ThEY hAd iT.
She removed the comments that say Dunkin doesn't have sugar free caramel which some people asked her about. šŸ¤” Suprised she didnt edit her cown comment. Why would she have to remove those comments, noone said anything wrong? They just said their Dunkin doesn't have it and others said they didn't know Dunkin made sugar free.

If someone lies about the most dumbest things, how can they be trusted with more serious issues?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She removed the comments that say Dunkin doesn't have sugar free caramel which some people asked her about. šŸ¤” Suprised she didnt edit her cown comment. Why would she have to remove those comments, noone said anything wrong? They just said their Dunkin doesn't have it and others said they didn't know Dunkin made sugar free.

If someone lies about the most dumbest things, how can they be trusted with more serious issues?

and she even could of owned it.. like OMG i had no idea it has sugar.. oops - guess i need to change my order.. show us that you are human and make mistakes..

• Heart
Reactions: 23
and she even could of owned it.. like OMG i had no idea it has sugar.. oops - guess i need to change my order.. show us that you are human and make mistakes..
Never mind, my mistake, they weren't there before , they are now. Weird

Reactions: 10
LOL. All she had to say was i get the 'flavor shot' (which is different from DD swirls.) She literally could have commented back and said - Oops sorry I used to get caramel now I get the vanilla or hazelnut shot which are sugar-free and 5-10 calories. Shes such a blob. Imagine lying about your coffee order? Couldn't be me šŸ’…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Lmao I agree but I actually think it makes her do it more rather than stop or change a little. I really think she thinks we're all jealous of her and look like oagers. šŸ™„šŸ˜‚ Couldn't be further from the truth but whatever makes her sleep at night I guess. Tracy is a brat. She's the type if you told her to put less blush on or something just to be defiant because she can't handle criticism she would cake more blush on. In a twisted way I'm not going to lie I'm entertained by her embarrassing herself.
All of this!!!! She reminds me of Kim Z's daughter Brielle, trying to troll us about getting her bigger lips injected more. Sis, behaviors like that only make you look worse. And what was the end result? Brielle went on People.com about having them dissolved bc they were looking ridiculous. Big T is the same. The immaturity she has convinces her she doing the right thing bc behind the scenes "no one knows what's going on." I see this a lot when we speak of Jayden. She "probably" treats Jayden no better or worse than the other 2 but when we mention it she goes in with the tit treatment more. Does she not know Jayden will read all this one day if she decides too? But it's okay bc her explanation will supercede these 40+ pages of proof. Sure šŸ™„. I wish I understood šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Can someone explain what kind of diet this stupid witch is on? Sheā€™s low carb but eats quinoa? Does she think no flour means low carb? Nothing this hoe says or does makes any sense.

Reactions: 18
Can someone explain what kind of diet this stupid witch is on? Sheā€™s low carb but eats quinoa? Does she think no flour means low carb? Nothing this hoe says or does makes any sense.
So.. we thought she had weight loss surgery. But sheā€™s drinking alcohol and I donā€™t see scars any place they should be. I think sheā€™s on these fad diets but who knows.
I honestly just still follow her for her ultimate crash and burn. I like a good train wreck to watch. I think we all do.

Reactions: 14
BTW, I found this gem the other day. A previous Tattler posted a pic of her being an amazing Mom to Baby Skylar asking "where did this person go?" NGL, it made me sad bc it was a pic of the time I started following her and now we're here. What did happen to this person? She needs professional help. No hate. I have had the same help for a decade and the difference is night and day. This woman has truly lost her way.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Lol I agree with whoever says she does the foot thing to be sexy, itā€™s so weird and embarrassing. Also, if she reads here, you would think she would see all the stuff thatā€™s said about her and the stuff that she is made fun of for and she would be more aware of how dumb she looks and stop doing it. If I read 41 pages of stuff about me, I would probably take some of the Critiques into consideration lol
That's the crazy thing!!!!! More than 2000 pages but the girl does not question herself. Hundreds of people advise her, her "friends" and her family shun her. Most of the people who talk about her have nothing positive to say about her, but she still believes that she is righ šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤

Quilts???

For sure. There is something. Every little thing that this woman does, she does for a specific purpose and often for an unwholesome reason.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.