Tracy DiMarco #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That top does not fit her! She’s one wrong move away from a nip slip. And you know she’s got big round brown!!!!
She def does. Corey once posted a video , after Julians birth and big t was adjusting her top and you saw the big, round and brown

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Is this her friend ? Or is this a client ? I just can’t imagine someone showing up to a wedding like that and thinking they look good. A wedding is not a place to have the fupa out ! And most people wear a nice dress so black leggings and flip flops ? She has no manners and no class for a country club girl.
And the video hoping the girls dance with her like that is so narcissistic! She could have said I hope my girls grow up to be as happy as the bride but nope it’s about big mama.
this is all so sad to see. She enjoys being trashy. I don’t think she thinks she looks bad. I think she thinks every guy wants her amazing body and she is going to get a guy dressed like that.
man someone needs to send her some sos help because this is just sad

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She def does. Corey once posted a video , after Julians birth and big t was adjusting her top and you saw the big, round and brown
I’m surprised she doesn’t make a B3AutY APp0iNtm3nT to change the color of her nipples to pink 🥴🤢 .. I literally canttttt believe what she wore to this wedding!! When I saw the posts today I thought she was wearing a white DRESS... but this is a disgusting mess!! This revealing top, leggings and bleeping ugly sandals?! The messy rats nest on her head?? IS SHE OK??

Is this her friend ? Or is this a client ? I just can’t imagine someone showing up to a wedding like that and thinking they look good. A wedding is not a place to have the fupa out ! And most people wear a nice dress so black leggings and flip flops ? She has no manners and no class for a country club girl.
And the video hoping the girls dance with her like that is so narcissistic! She could have said I hope my girls grow up to be as happy as the bride but nope it’s about big mama.
this is all so sad to see. She enjoys being trashy. I don’t think she thinks she looks bad. I think she thinks every guy wants her amazing body and she is going to get a guy dressed like that.
man someone needs to send her some sos help because this is just sad
Wow all y’all are jealous... this is how InFlUeNcErS dReSs GeT a ClUe 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Correct me if I'm wrong because my memory sucks but, I remember on her podcast her claiming that her areolas didn't get dark when she was pregnant and they are soo light you can't even see them.

But then again she lies all the time so this could have been a lie as well.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I gotta hand it to her. I didn't think she could get any trashier than she's already proven to be. But she's totally outdone herself with tonight's wedding ensemble. *insert slow clap* 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Wow
Inappropriate outfit for a wedding
I am shocked if no one spoke to her about it
That’s pretty bad

Reactions: 16
Wooowww wow i was offline all day and came back to this 🤯🤯🤯🤯i cannot believe she wore that outside. Can you imagine how sloppy it looks without the photoshop???? I am honestly worried about her mental state cos i think shes spiraling badly how could she think this was a good look ever??? Whyyyy

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg! 🤣🤣🤣 I HAD to go look and sure enough I found the video!
Definitely brown.
Definitely dark.
Definitely big.
Why lie about that?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Correct me if I'm wrong because my memory sucks but, I remember on her podcast her claiming that her areolas didn't get dark when she was pregnant and they are soo light you can't even see them.

I don’t listen to the podcast so I can’t confirm that. But I know what I saw!!! Who even lies about their nipple color? It’s not something we choose. It’s just like trex can’t admit jada has brown eyes and keeps pushing for the olive green

Reactions: 11
Hahahha... Jajajaa I can’t believe this Trashbag wore this!!! I can’t believe the fake rhinestone strappy shoes, the way they wrap around her black legging Kanckles!! What’s with the rats nest hair? I’m dying over here!!! Her boobs are sagging so badly, that the right boob called Uber for a pick up!! Hahahha!!!
Not even my worst looking Tia, would wear this tit!! witch where is the blue eyeshadow?!? Hahahha
70497C2C-3101-4FA3-8C40-84BF24158AC8.jpeg
CAD779FA-76E7-4EC4-A645-6F046BF62531.png
48FE6CDF-096E-47A2-B8BB-8F22DB1FB93A.png
D8790B81-9D25-47FD-9D6D-BA81C8A8AED8.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Big T. It still doesn’t look good.
She really woke up and was like this is what I’m gonna wear to the wedding.... like what in the actual duck.... she looks like she really didn’t care or wanted to be there so she just dressed as if it was a normal day for her.

Reactions: 22

Yes! I remember this as well, they posted some kind of nipple chart on IG also and I recall her making fun of Jess for whatever she said hers looked like. Typical.

Also I feel like I need to chime in even though the consensus is she looks ridiculous. wtffffff was she thinking wearing this to a wedding. I’m honestly a bit shocked .. She’s really runnin with this crop top big sleeve look

Hahahha... Jajajaa I can’t believe this Trashbag wore this!!! I can’t believe the fake rhinestone strappy shoes, the way they wrap around her black legging Kanckles!! What’s with the rats nest hair? I’m dying over here!!! Her boobs are sagging so badly, that the right boob called Uber for a pick up!! Hahahha!!!
Not even my worst looking Tia, would wear this tit!! witch where is the blue eyeshadow?!? Hahahha
View attachment 604995View attachment 604996View attachment 604997View attachment 604998

Not the worst looking Tia 🤣🤣🤣 I cannot. The way they wrap up her gigantor thighs I mean cankles.

• Haha
View attachment 604995View attachment 604996View attachment 604997View attachment 604998
Who wears this not to do the hair and make up for a wedding - INCREDIBLY unprofessional?! But then wear to ATTEND the wedding?? So unprofessional and not even a bit classy. I have secondhand embarrassment for her.

Reactions: 19
Poor bride, Having to deal with this trashy ass witch at her wedding! She’s going to have to cut her ass out of every picture and video! How embarrassing! Everything about her look screams, I’m a total trash bag! Tracy, believe me when I tell you this, you are such a bleeping embarrassment, To your friends, your family, your neighbors, and all of your fans and X fans!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I went to a wedding a couple years ago and there was a guest who was dressed in such an ill fitting dress that everything was spilling out and she was one dance move away from not just nip slipping, but whole tata flying out. She was sloppy drunk as well and Im not lying when I say EVERYONE was whispering about her.

I actually feel sad for the bride that Trashy not only thought it was an okay outfit but actually went ahead and wore it and didnt think last minute to swap it out for a maxi or something!

Who wears this not to do the hair and make up for a wedding - INCREDIBLY unprofessional?! But then wear to ATTEND the wedding?? So unprofessional and not even a bit classy. I have secondhand embarrassment for her.
Wait so she did the hair and makeup so was she at the vendor table 🤣

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.