Tracy DiMarco #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait so she did the hair and makeup so was she at the vendor table 🤣
I mean, she dresses so trashy. Like imagine the photographer walking around like this? The DJ is wearing a suit. This woman is looking trashy.

Reactions: 15
🤯Perhaps I’m late to comment, but Holy Hell, who in their right mind wears an outfit like that to a Wedding?!? Complete and “udder”(pun intended) TRASH. She looks like she is going out for lunch with Friends, NOT to a freaking Wedding. I’d be mortified to know, that someone I invited to my Wedding came dressed like that!🤯 Damn, have some self worth, no need to dress like a $2 hooker!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wait so she did the hair and makeup so was she at the vendor table 🤣
Vendors don't sit in the same room as the guests so I am concerned that this bride is giving her a seat at the wedding. It isn't the norm to invite the person who did your hair and makeup to your reception.

Reactions: 18
If Tracy is the one who did the hair and make up..... omg.. I feel so bad for this bride.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
If Tracy is the one who did the hair and make up..... omg.. I feel so bad for this bride.
Wonder if the girl knows Tracy has a 4+ year expired license and she still paid for her services.... wonder if the state knows... how does that work in a wedding situation?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wonder if the girl knows Tracy has a 4+ year expired license and she still paid for her services.... wonder if the state knows... how does that work in a wedding situation?
You don’t need a license to do hair and make up, if your just doing it on your own. I do hair and makeup, and don’t have one. I’ve been doing it for 20+ years off an on. Word of mouth gets me private jobs. I don’t work for anyone, I just do it on the side a couple times a year, cash only.
It’s a good way to make a little side money!!!

Reactions: 13
You don’t need a license to do hair and make up, if your just doing it on your own. I do hair and makeup, and don’t have one. I’ve been doing it for 20+ years off an on. Word of mouth gets me private jobs. I don’t work for anyone, I just do it on the side a couple times a year, cash only.
It’s a good way to make a little side money!!!
Ah ok, interesting.

She still looks like trash tonight though with her saggy flapjack shirt

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if she spent all evening reading here and that’s why the pics/stories stopped

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That outfit is a big "no" for anyone to wear to a wedding. To me, Tracy's taste in clothes has always been questionable, but this is just... 🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wow I just caught up here. I was at a graduation party where, unlike Tracy, I wasn’t on my phone. I was in the moment with friends I haven’t seen since Covid having a good time. With vaccinated people!

First off I can’t believe she wore white to a wedding and THAT outfit… Omg it was tacky and more something a stripper would wear on the pole than something you wear to a wedding.

Tracy wake up sis, you look like a .50 cent bleep and wearing white to a wedding? Wtf???

View attachment 605009
1st and last comment...what?!
Ummmm then who was that bleep drinking all weekend down the shore last week?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she finally got rid of the Epstein on her Fb. I wonder why she didn't add DIMArco 🤔
Screenshot_20210605-231958_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I swear bigT is just trolling us at this point with her bad photoshop. Like the way the kardashians/jenners do. There’s no way her photoshop skills have declined THIS much. She prob does it so we keep talking about her. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.