Tracy DiMarco #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only did she wear white she wore this
Did she really look in the mirror and think this was a good look for a wedding ?????? The top.does NOTfit her. Who wears a crop.top to a wedding ? None the less white, and per usual not ironed 🤦‍♀️
I just finished ironing my clothes for the beach tomorrow..yes the beach. She can't iron for a wedding?
I'm sure she was the talk of the night....not in a good way.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did she really look in the mirror and think this was a good look for a wedding ?????? The top.does NOTfit her. Who wears a crop.top to a wedding ? None the less white, and per usual not ironed 🤦‍♀️
AND squishing those flapjacks to flatten them out even more. But, they’re perky right? According to her...

• Sick
Reactions: 19
What in the what?!

Between her fuckin family dollar sandals and that thing she calls a shirt I cant tell which is worse. Thats the fuckin ugliest outfit shes worn to date!!! Who the hell wears a shirt like that to a wedding!!! Its not even a nice fabric. It looks like something you wear to the beach. I also love how she cut half her waist on one side of the picture to make it look like she has a really tiny frame. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Please go home and try again. Also have your friends check out your outfit before you leave the damn house I don't understand how this witch doesnt have friends telling her, her outfit is hideous.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Between her fuckin family dollar sandals and that thing she calls a shirt I cant tell which is worse. Thats the fuckin ugliest outfit shes worn to date!!! Who the hell wears a shirt like that to a wedding!!! Its not even a nice fabric. It looks like something you wear to the beach. I also love how she cut half her waist on one side of the picture to make it look like she has a really tiny frame. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Please go home and try again. Also have your friends check out your outfit before you leave the damn house I don't understand how this witch doesnt have friends telling her, her outfit is hideous.
Seriously. If I were that bride I would be furious.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Not only did she wear white she wore this
That is the WORST bleeping outfit I’ve ever seen in my life! If that was my wedding and she showed up like that to provide a service, I would most definitely make her pay me an embarrassment fee.

Reactions: 26
She must have no friends. People must chuckle like she's the clown that shows up but she doesn't know it. Oh my.

• Haha
Imagine if she starts dancing in that outfit with her phone all night the way she did last weekend?!!!! OMG call her parents to come get her!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I don't know what's sadder...the fact that we poke fun at her or she actually looked in the mirror and said yes...
Tracy girl. I'm not hating one bit. That top is not doing you any justice. Lawd...you don't look hot and we're poking fun...you don't have the boobs for this top. This is also not something you wear to a wedding. Even a relaxed wedding. If your goal is to look frumpy and desperate you achieved that. Oyevaye...I actually feel bad for her. This is horrible. Like horrible times 20...she looks like a 40 year old trying to be 21...ooof..

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Who wears that to a wedding I can’tttttttt I havnt been on I need to catch up on here but I saw that and had to come here lol wtffff

Reactions: 21
Is that the same tit she wore last weekend?? And giving details about those cheap ass sandals like anyone was wondering 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That is the WORST bleeping outfit I’ve ever seen in my life! If that was my wedding and she showed up like that to provide a service, I would most definitely make her pay me an embarrassment fee.
If she showed up to my wedding wearing that I’d kick her out.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She also looks bored AF at the table and those girls she posted with I feel like bc she went to this wedding alone shes at the random table lol .... but you know we have to see her singing and drinking the whole cup ...

editing to add: also waiting for the posts claiming “my best friends wedding!” Everyone is her best friend ... never seen this girl tho lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Let's not forget she dresses like this so yOuNg GiRlS cAn LoOk Up To HeR. 🤦‍♀️
The only thing she is teaching young girls is what NOT to do .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.