Tracy DiMarco #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t even fake being nice anymore. That was cringey for me to watch. Cool hangover reference from like 15 years ago bro.
She’s so out of her element and it’s killing her she’s not the center of attention. I wonder how drunk and embarrassing she is going to get
She sings that to Sammy and Julie (or anyone around her at the moment)… can’t wait to have the text messages posted from Sammy “who’s your new best friend?” Bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tracy just put the phone down and be in the moment. I’d be so pissed if someone at my wedding was doing videos of themselves nonstop

Reactions: 18
Why did this witch wear white to a wedding?! I hope someone spills red wine on her!
Omg I was just about to say this. Everyone knows the rules you dont wear white. This bleep always has to makes everything about herself. Shes the worst!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyway.. she looks like someone punched her in the lip. Like you couldn’t smooth that tit out professional photographer Tracy Maloney? I would have sued the witch who does her work. What a mess. She’s like I’m already a dumpster fire. Might as well just keep going for it
My thoughts exactly. You can see the big spot on the left side of her left where it’s all deflated and pushed in. Yikes. I mean I know we said over a year ago on these threads that the only reality TV fame Tracy would ever see again in this lifetime would be on “Botched” but I didn’t realize it was gonna happened so quickly 😬 dayummmmm girl is on a serious self loathing streak, and is taking it out on her face/body. Give it another year. Can’t wait to see how much more she’s regressed. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Holy tit the fake accent was TURNED ALL THE WAY ON in that video. and no Tray, you’re going to have to stand in the corner and watch Skylar & Jayden dance with Corey 😂😂😂 (yes i know it’s fine to also dance with the mother)
...thats if her daughters even talk to her when they are getting married. Hopefully they will realize how narcissistic she is.

trex maybe you should be reflecting how how horribly your treated your parents when you got married and they chose not to attend. Instead of adding more pressure onto your little girls to be picture perfect

Reactions: 13
9C6DB3D9-A48D-4011-BB66-6FE3F0776514.png
FD412221-9B32-432E-A0AB-9C13F5FEAEFC.png

Those are the saggiest, nastiest, tits I’ve ever seen. It’s shocking to believe those tits belong to a 32 year old 😳 and it’s mind blowing that SHE tells people all the time that she doesn’t need to wear a bra 🤯 witch where?! 😱 She needs to save all her money from her hair, nails, lips, and all the other treatments to fix her tits. They’re gross.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
View attachment 604947View attachment 604948

Those are the saggiest, nastiest, tits I’ve ever seen. It’s shocking to believe those tits belong to a 32 year old 😳 and it’s mind blowing that SHE tells people all the time that she doesn’t need to wear a bra 🤯 witch where?! 😱 She needs to save all her money from her hair, nails, lips, and all the other treatments to fix her tits. They’re gross.
Every time I see those saggy puppies I think of Megan from Rock of Love telling Pumkin from Flava of Love “saggy boobs suck” 😂😂 Somebody please tell me they remember this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She switched from the black cami to a white tied crop top with tuxedo pants for the reception!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Zoomed in. She looks like a bleeping witch and check out those flap jacks
Excuse me while I go barf. She can't be serious. She looks like she belongs on the people of Walmart page. Omg. Lmfao. Jesus take the wheel. What in the flap jack sweet home Alabama trash is going on here!??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I seriously, even for HER am SHOCKED she wore that to a wedding. She is the most desperate piece of trash on the planet. This is beyond disgusting and rude. She has zero class whatsoever. All the other guests are going to be talking about her and not in a good way. Way to go Tracy you giant trash bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I have second hand embarrassment and I don't know her or them. She really out did herself here. Someone talk to her about age and gravity. 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.