Tracy DiMarco #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear bigT is just trolling us at this point with her bad photoshop. Like the way the kardashians/jenners do. There’s no way her photoshop skills have declined THIS much. She prob does it so we keep talking about her. 🙄
Excellent point . Bad/negative attention is still attention to some 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Is she actually wearing leggings and a crop top to a wedding!?!?!!!!

Reactions: 19
She really woke up and was like this is what I’m gonna wear to the wedding.... like what in the actual duck.... she looks like she really didn’t care or wanted to be there so she just dressed as if it was a normal day for her.
that outfit is the trashiest thing i have ever laid eyes on in the planet. Not for a wedding, not for anything. Its cheap looking and does allll the wrong things in the wrong places. Why on gods green earth would you WANT your flappy boobs to be the center of attention?! Why would you wear leggings to a wedding and wtf are those shoes?! The 80’s want their shoes back!! This chick is sooo low class that I cannot even watch the trainwreck happen anymore seriously. Ive never had such bad 2nd hand embarrassment in my LIFE!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I seriously, even for HER am SHOCKED she wore that to a wedding. She is the most desperate piece of trash on the planet. This is beyond disgusting and rude. She has zero class whatsoever. All the other guests are going to be talking about her and not in a good way. Way to go Tracy you giant trash bag.
couldn’t agree more I’m more of a lurker than a poster on here but this outfit for SOMEONES WEDDING triggered me - the audacity, if I was at that wedding I’d have asked her to be taken out with the trash 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Zoomed in. She looks like a bleeping witch and check out those flap jacks
Is she serious? Leggings and no bra! Plus sorry but cover your belly for a wedding. Have a least a formal outfit.

I swear bigT is just trolling us at this point with her bad photoshop. Like the way the kardashians/jenners do. There’s no way her photoshop skills have declined THIS much. She prob does it so we keep talking about her. 🙄
For sure. No other reason! We make her famous.

Last edited:
  • Heart
21A2F454-4637-47DC-B250-6CB091F034F9.jpeg

did this narcissist really have her saggy udders out at a goddamned wedding? Oh, tbagger, you really don’t have sense do you? Pathetic.

Reactions: 19
7E8A8D3D-1A84-479B-9FE7-26FDB86F404C.png

look at the poor bride, I kind of feel like her smile is - I can’t believe I’m posing for this picture with this white crop top, fupa wearing witch haha 🧙🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wonder if the girl knows Tracy has a 4+ year expired license and she still paid for her services.... wonder if the state knows... how does that work in a wedding situation?
In the state of NJ, you don’t need a license to do makeup. You also don’t need a cosmetology license to do hair for weddings or special events. However, I think it’s been mentioned in before in regards to her license lapsing, but this witch really let her $20k+ (although I’m sure mom and dad paid) all because she didn’t want to pay the $60 renewal fee every other year. Literally. That’s it in NJ. That’s all it takes to renew your cosmo license. She is the epitome of lazy...

Wow Big T thanks for proving my point that you literally couldn’t put a classy outfit together if you tried. Black leggings and a white crop to a wedding. She’s so embarrassing. Put on a bleeping dress or even a pants suit you asshole. That’s probably the most white trash display I’ve seen out of her so far.

Reactions: 23
Im a hairdresser as well, and honestly I hope the bride didnt pay too much for her services. The curling was basic & makeup wasnt anything spectacular so I hope she didnt pay for the ‘Tracy Dimarco from that TV show’ experience.

Reactions: 20
Wow, just wow. I have no words on that wedding outfit, I’m actually shocked. I feel like bc she dropped a few pounds she’s just insistent on wearing these tiny crop tops, before she would’ve been in some huge weird princess armor shirt over leggings.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Im a hairdresser as well, and honestly I hope the bride didnt pay too much for her services. The curling was basic & makeup wasnt anything spectacular so I hope she didnt pay for the ‘Tracy Dimarco from that TV show’ experience.
Her prices were ridiculous! I remember someone posting it saying it was like 200-400 and because she stood around for touch ups it was more! I almost tried to have her do my wedding.. after seeing her prices (9 years ago), i decided “nope I’ll do my own.” So i got my favorite Trish McEvoy makeup pallets and did my own!

A few tattlers had speculated that she wasn't drinking real alcohol in a lot of her videos/posts and her response to her weight loss was she hasnt drank much....if shes been fake drinking for the 'gram to seem cool 🤦🏻‍♀️ just wowww. Also even if she was a 22 yr old fit/ripped girl that outfit would still be tacky and cheap looking. She has zero sense. No wonder shes bleeding followers she has no idea whats cool or classy or anything 🙄

• Wow
Yeah I couldn’t get past the outfit at first but you’re right that hair is just basic. It looks like how I curl my own hair. When my hairdresser curls my hair it all falls so perfectly and soft. Tracy did not do that for this girl.

Reactions: 15
Omg STOP IT with the Sophia Loren comments. witch you do not look like her. At all.

And you look like a cheap AC hooker
This is why she does this! She compared herself over a dozen times so now when people say she does she says “I don’t see it” so they gas her up even more. The narcissist behavior has no end.

• Heart
Okay, here comes my inner little priss. I know money can’t buy class, but T’s repeated mention of the “class” difference between her and Corey, as well as her constant “CouNtRy cLuB” mention is obviously her attempt at indirectly saying “I’m rich, dontcha know!!”(by the way, where I’m from, being apart of a country club doesn’t mean tit lol). But listen, her parents must be the first generation in her family to hold money or something because they certainly don’t behave in the way most people with money do. Again, money can’t buy class, but a proper Country Club would never let T dress the way she does with them titties always out (like those Easter pics). My parents are also immigrants and the first generation to hold money, and much like T, my parents do financially care for my siblings and I, but that’s also because that’s just our culture. My dad was raised in a house made of mud and bricks - and now he’s established himself to be pretty well known so believe me as annoying as it is for my siblings and I, in public we behave our best because people will know whose daughter I am. I have picked up some parallels between T and I in that sense, but there’s just something missing given the way T behaves, how trashy she dresses, how poorly she was set up for adulthood, her mindset, her education/intelligence (or rather lack-there of), her mishandling of any and all finances that come her way, etc. How was she raised to be the way she is, to be who she is today? Cause baby, she just ain’t tit.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.