Tracy DiMarco #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C5564DDA-3723-4276-A654-5783AB8CBE9E.jpeg
Yes!! Big round face, we all know why there is no full body shots of her. TrashBag Tracy photoshops again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why did this witch wear white to a wedding?! I hope someone spills red wine on her!
Because she doesn’t want to be there in the first place. Her body language says it all. Like live in the moment, sit and talk with the people around you. Be civil. But she can’t do that. I will say her make up does look nice though unless it’s a filter.

Reactions: 17
She can’t put her bleeping phone down and just be in the moment. ITS NOT YOUR WEDDING witch. PUT THE PHONE DOWN AND LET THEIR PHOTOGRAPHER TAKE CARE OF IT. Also WHY ARE YOU WEARING WHITE

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Please tell me this complete narcissist did NOT wear white to someone else’s wedding. She would have been crying about it FOUR-EVER. I can’t stand her. Why does everyone in her personal life let her do whatever she wants. She’s like Damien from the Omen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Also. Anyone know who these people are so we can see if they have public IG and maybe we can spot unedited big T?

Reactions: 14
She wore white to this wedding and was JONESIN on one of the DJ helpers! That’s why she took that “spy” video. The one with the muscles and tattoos!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Also. Anyone know who these people are so we can see if they have public IG and maybe we can spot unedited big T?
I found their pages but they're private

What's up with Sammy's ankle/foot?? It looks so weird. Am I looking at it from the wrong angle? What's going on 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20210605-154727_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe someone will post something!! And you guys can do the detective work. I think this is them....
873D703D-992D-4A08-BBE2-B05477D06E7D.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Here she is getting another short break for the weekend 🤪
She can’t even fake being nice anymore. That was cringey for me to watch. Cool hangover reference from like 15 years ago bro.
She’s so out of her element and it’s killing her she’s not the center of attention. I wonder how drunk and embarrassing she is going to get

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She wore white to this wedding and was JONESIN on one of the DJ helpers! That’s why she took that “spy” video. The one with the muscles and tattoos!
Hahaha she wants to pretend she has a secret man, on last night post with the devil ears, “when you’re trying to figure out who he’s talking to like that” but then trying to give the DJ her bedroom eyes 🤢 it’s ok to be single Trash bag

Reactions: 15
Anyway.. she looks like someone punched her in the lip. Like you couldn’t smooth that tit out professional photographer Tracy Maloney? I would have sued the witch who does her work. What a mess. She’s like I’m already a dumpster fire. Might as well just keep going for it

Attachments

• Heart
C14128EB-F047-4430-AB51-CC854349CC47.png
229E3103-25D8-407F-A32B-AF1B38CD04F5.png

Correct me if I am wrong, but she says she hopes that her girls love her that much and ask her to dance at their wedding - insinuating a mother/daughter dance. Then she posts the same women, saying three best friends. And the other brunette looks to be Tracy’s age. So are we looking at two sisters dancing together, and Trashy McTrash is trying to change the narrative YET AGAIN!

also - in NJ, the indoor mask restriction was lifted - if you are vaccinated. Since Tracy doesn’t believe Covid is real, and like we speculated on here - shes not vaccinated. And I don’t see any sign of a mask on her.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 604925View attachment 604926
Correct me if I am wrong, but she says she hopes that her girls love her that much and ask her to dance at their wedding - insinuating a mother/daughter dance. Then she posts the same women, saying three best friends. And the other brunette looks to be Tracy’s age. So are we looking at two sisters dancing together, and Trashy McTrash is trying to change the narrative YET AGAIN!
And once again instead of just being in the moment she’s desperate to make it about her

Reactions: 16
Maybe someone will post something!! And you guys can do the detective work. I think this is them....
View attachment 604916
Is she part of the saddie fb group?
Trashy couldn’t look more uninterested. Who the duck wears white to someone else’s wedding? The guests are going to ask the bride later who was the big witch wearing white? “Oh that was just my cheap makeup artist who I payed extra to stay for ToUcH uPs” 🥴🥴🥴

View attachment 604925View attachment 604926

also - in NJ, the indoor mask restriction was lifted - if you are vaccinated. Since Tracy doesn’t believe Covid is real, and like we speculated on here - shes not vaccinated. And I don’t see any sign of a mask on her.
Holy tit the fake accent was TURNED ALL THE WAY ON in that video. and no Tray, you’re going to have to stand in the corner and watch Skylar & Jayden dance with Corey 😂😂😂 (yes i know it’s fine to also dance with the mother)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.