Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

remi85

VIP Member
No. It’s still there.

Is his shirt dirty? Not I just got home from school dirty, but my mom dug this out of the hamper dirty?

ETA: He’s adorable. His little smile melts my heart.
what are the purple marks on his arm? and no, i am not saying they are bruises or he's in any kind of danger.. shes stupid but not that stupid.. is that a filter? she put on her three year old son??

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Basically what was said that they did not lose custody of the kids, but that Tracy's parents have KLG of Julian for insurance purposes. And that Tracy's friends are snakes and thats what happens when you burn bridges.

From what i gather recently, Corey paid Trainwreck child support under the table. When papers were filed she asked for alimony as well and this was denied. I believe Corey is paying child support but because she was denied alimony, she screams he doesnt pay child support because without alimony she isnt getting everything she wants to sit on her ass and do nothing. I bet child support is going to herself and the little money she has goes to minimal basic necessities for the kids.

Also, i could be wrong but that judgment that Trainwreck got against Corey for $15,000 was not through (and i could be wrong, i work for the courts in a different state) Family Court. If the judgment was back child support, i dont believe that you would go through Civil Court, but family court. So i am starting to doubt that the judgment is back child support. Also in my state, child support is not ordered to be paid until the judge finalizes it. At that time the judge also will order any back child support (which could be paid weekly on top of ordered child support, garnished, etc), but you wouldnt get a judgement order (again atleast in my state) for back child support for something that was not ordered by the court to be paid before child support was established and ordered by the court.

NY/NJ does have a portal online to review Family Court matters so i was not able to find anything, but i just highly doubt he is already $15,000 in arrears in child support BEFORE child support could have been established by the court. So i think the judgment is not for that but possibly something else.
Child Support starts adding up the date you file in NJ

Gimme All the Tea

Chatty Member
olivia is back in NJ and working in the diamond district in the city, i think Frankie did end up getting married i remember googling him and a registry popped up, Michelle is super religious and not on socials anymore.
Brielle C was on Glam Fairy I think. Wasn’t she also ‘friends’ w Tbag? She too is very religious now but is still on ig and fb

steinyheiny

VIP Member
Woo! That was a read. 10 pages but well worth it.

Something must've definitely happened recently because Tracy is dragging Corey more than usual. I wonder if he's planning on moving in with his meatball lol.

Her video about people getting a job really made me laugh. Her saddies will cheer her on no matter what she says. She contradicts herself by saying she has 4 jobs but then asks people for money. She says Corey is a deadbeat sperm donor who never sees his kids... but we see him with his kids and they enjoy being with him. She says she's so stressed out being a mom of 3 but she has time to keep up with her physical appearance and make childish tiktoks in her car 24/7. None of it makes sense.

She complains that people bash her from burner accounts but when someone confronts her from their personal instagram, she posts the page on her story to send her trashy troops to bully them. It's so sad that she could use her following for good but chooses to be such a bitch.

It says a lot that Corey is in a relationship and trying to get his shit together from scratch while Tracy is still complaining on social media and single. It's funny because that Justin Dustbin tattoo artist is her in male form and she obviously didn't like him so she blocked him. Take a look in the mirror, Trashy.

I can't wait for 10 years from now when her friends are all married and have lives of their own... her kids will be coming into the age of finding out what a POS their mother was...Corey will be thriving...and T-Bag will be sitting in her little townhouse or her parent's basement at 43... single... miserable... wondering where it all went wrong. 🙃
where did she say he was a sperm donor?

• Haha

Theweirdone

Why are you over lining your lips? Like why? Girl you look ROUGH for 33/34. She’s looking 40-50.
Also. Anyone else see Jackie’s IG? You can tell her Botox is dissolving. Her and her husband look like they need sunscreen and to not be in the sun 20/24 hrs a day.
Whats jackies insta? I used to follow but cant find it now...

MzDeDa

I have to tell you, and this is going to annoy a lot of you-she absolutely was a good mom. One of Corey's best friends is a mutual friend. A few years back we were talking about her and he was telling me with the exception of the CONSTANT facetuning, she was always doting on those kids. He said she would take a bunch of pictures, and then just let them be kids and have fun and play with them. This was all pre-the move back to jersey and them having Julian, but even now, with his loyalty lying obviously with Corey, he has nothing bad to say about her as a parent. As a PERSON? Well thats an entirely different story :ROFLMAO:
...your last sentence ! 🤣

• Haha

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
That’s not true at all. It’s actually one of the restaurants I loved to go to pre-Covid because their food is good and the decor is on point. Since they reopened from Covid, they’re trying different themes for a limited time to draw people in. They had an aspen ski lodge theme before this Alice in wonderland theme. This particular restaurant has been open for about five years and this group now has several restaurants in the area. The barrow house usually is decorated like a farm house and each room is done really well from the bar area to the parlor. They have another in Harrison that’s decorated prohibition style I believe. During Christmas they transform some of their restaurants into an awesome Christmas themed place that’s always fun to go to

I believe Sammy has a condo in long branch near pier village like where mike and Lauren from Jersey shore had a condo
Well its just the impression it gives, it's not something we do where I'm from so......
If the customers enjoy it then 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6

Bencinii14

You ladies r bringing the gems all day today 😂😘.
[Sighs gently into my wine glass while reading].
LOL right! I’m blocked so I can’t even see what she’s posting. For those still following her pleaseeeee update us with pics and TikToks and the deets of course 😂😂

Reactions: 6