Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mmf3773

Ehhhhhh....they DEFINITELY hooked up. I've seen the proof. He blocked her a few days after. Which is scummy and also kind of his m.o. :ROFLMAO:
Do you have more info about this?! How do you know for sure they did and how far did they go?!

Reactions: 9

hihihi1111

I just watched. Lmao with her smoke detector. I'm sure Corey feels the same in regards to being able to see the future. Highly doubt he'd date your funky ass if he knew what a lousy mother, horrible cook and lazy freeloader you turned out to be.🙄
Ok I’m sorry I am totally new to this thread and obsessed with it. Can someone give me her Correct IG handle I need to see these things!!!!

Reactions: 8

Simiauci

VIP Member
View attachment 593561
I kind of feel this is directed more at Big T than Brielle

and I just went to look at Brielle’s and she deleted it.

View attachment 593575View attachment 593576
So i am not too well versed with low carb/keto. The yogurt is 8net carbs (total carbs - fiber). Per google, an ounce of almond is 3 nets carbs. Not sure if she’s an eating a true ounce. But this snack could range from 8-11 net carbs. Is that a lot for a snack? Or reasonable?
It is good snack when you work out but not the best when you don't really move!

Hey Tracy you piece of shit put the goddamn phone down while you drive

Oh and buckle your seatbelt please
Why she's driving like that. The left hand on right side? She is ridiculous!

Last edited:

ECC2020

She had the surgery and sent the bill to Corey.
When? I must’ve missed that. She would still have loose skin. And she literally only starting eating better in the last couple months. But she’s still drinking and doing shots. If she just had it even a couple months ago, she would be sick as a dog drinking like that.

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Hehe. I posted more comments. Big Tracy must be drunk because she hasn’t deleted them yet. Just can’t screenshot it because it’s through my burner account and not the app
Are they on the same video? I dont see any new ones 😫😫😫

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Okay y’all so before my hubby I had my fair share experience with fuck boys like Corey. Bear with me here... but between him and Brielle posting subliminal stories, Brielle posting subliminal posts on her Facebook with Corey immediately commenting on them, and the weird out of the ordinary completely random and sketch 15 minutes of Instagram stories of Corey pointing it to a dirty speaker playing house music - me thinks Corey has done something dumb (Coke, pills) and Brielle’s super pissed. He rarely ever even posts, then out of nowhere we get 20 consecutive stories of him pointing his phone at a speaker playing house music? Sketch city yallllllll
It was the song..

Brit0716

I try so hard to sympathize with both of them because I was in a similar situation temporarily. They both make it impossible. Tracy does nothing that a mother caring for her kids would do. I went without during my separation to make sure my kids didn’t know anything was wrong. Weekends without my kids were spent cleaning my house, yard work and errands. I would invite my husband to come over on my weekends to include him. She is just not a mother in my eyes. Just because you birthed a child doesn’t make you a mother

and Corey is sadly nothing but an every other weekend dad. U can tell he doesn’t want to be apart of their lives. Just because you say you love them and they are your life doesn’t mean you are being a dad.
To both of you - words show who you want to be actions prove who you are. You both are shit.
you’re a good mama ❤ It’s shocking to know how many would not do the things you do/did.

Disney_Mom

Here is the link to the new Tracy dimarco # 40 thread:

Yo, it’s Tracy 🤣

Mid madness

VIP Member
His sisters can’t force him to pay what he doesn’t have. He needs to pay. But he doesn’t. So she needs to get off her lazy photoshopped cellulite ridden ass and get a damn job. It’s not like she has kids to look after since they live with papa and Gigi.
Clearly shaming him on a public forum isn’t worrying, Big T. So what are you going to do? Sit and complain?

Love.the.shade

And that’s when I’ll come for her ass! Not raining on my Brazilian parade 😂🤣

Damn, I’m the exact opposite. I’ve done every other diet and it never worked. I hate protein and keto works like a fucking charm. I drown everything in hot sauce!
My best friend is like you, keto is the ONLY thing that works for her!