Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
View attachment 554911View attachment 554912

She always looks so dirty and trashy. Ive never seen such a bad influencer. And this is coming from a former fan! I always liked her and her over the top gaudy ways even if it wasnt my particular style i enjoyed watching her but now....shes down to 530k followers so i know its not just me either....shes lost herself and its sad and i would feel bad if she was at least attempting to find herself and get better instead shes getting worse....her son is going thru some serious health issues and shes off getting her fourth hair color in four months...and nails and lips....lady go help ur fcking son he needs you!!!
She looks like she smells like New Port Menthol 100s, doused in body spray possibly LoveSpell from Victoria Secret, a dabble of body odor that she can’t get rid of because she wears the same musty top & leggings everyday and just changes the duster every now and then and greasy unwashed hair. This how her depression is showing itself..... homegirl needs to see a therapist or a life coach.... this is so embarrassing for someone who was obsessed with looking and being put together (regardless of how tacky it was)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Gigi0380

VIP Member
I don’t mean to come off as cynical or insensitive, I really don’t. My heart goes out to Julian and even Tracy, cos it can’t be easy being a mom to a special needs kid, that’s if we can even call her a mom seeing how checked out she is. BUT (don’t come for me), I just don’t believe these her current stories about Julian having vision problems and other extra issues. I feel like she’s probably read here that we think he may be on the spectrum or have developmental issues and then she’s concocted this new story so people can feel sympathy for her or send her money or further deflect from the glaring fact that she doesn’t have ‘the kids’ as she likes to call them. Again, not trying to be insensitive or negate other people’s opinions that Julian probably has more issues but Tracy lies waaaaayy too much and she’s too attention/ sympathy hungry, that I just don’t believe anything she says. Why’s she choosing NOW to make this new declaration? If it actually is true, it makes me even sadder for the poor boy cos it’s obvious he’s not getting enough help, but if it isn’t (I really hope so for Julian’s sake but hope not cos that’ll be the lowest low for Big T), then I hope Tracy burns in hell for exploiting her child like that.
Sadly I was thinking the exact same thing. I feel like she was losing attention from people and decided to throw this in. Is it cause shes not receiving child support so shes gonna try to raise money buy stating he has issues and cant afford his medical bills.. Also, why did she use a photo from Oct of last year to show Julian. I would have snapped an off guard pic of him right then and there to post whatever i needed to say.

I know its bad to think this way and I hate doing it but this just feels off. We just recently saw him at Taras house and he was signing and saying words. It didn't look like there were issues. Maybe I'm just being ignorant.

• Heart

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
I wish she could see out of those three pictures, she looks prettiest in the natural one
She looks exactly like Skylar. Even in the middle one she doesn't look bad, it's the overly filtered, photoshopped photos where she looks horrible.

My husband just told me that years ago she came to our town to buy a Christmas tree and was being a bitch, obnoxious, haggaling prices, told the owner she was on TV. The owner threw her out 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
I just started watching Jerseylicious again (took a bit of time off lol). I'm on Season 4. Does anyone here really dislike Gigi? I used to think she was cute and sweet. But watching it with an older pair of eyes, as the seasons went on, she became absolutely insufferable. NOTHING Frankie could do would make her happy. He wasn't perfect, but he really tried with her and he adored her. And she has the most annoying voice, and is dumb as a rock. Good lord. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'd rather rather watch Tracy than her lol

Last edited:
  • Heart

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
3D1C8DA0-E267-492F-90B8-378CCDBE7F82.jpeg

Doesnt she see that the only person this embarrasses is herself? Corey is either paying her and shes being a bitch cus she wants more OR he isnt paying her and just doesn't care and neither does his new gf or his family if thats truly the case so at the end of the day the only person still bitter and embarrassing herself and kids online is her. Wtvr the truth is with corey wether hes shit or shes lying on him hes still seemingly moved on and so has his fam and those around him so it's literally just tracy left posting "subliminal" memes instead of getting a job.....sad and at this point tired.

• Heart

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Hey Tracy if you’re really a savage Scorpio mom let’s see you post yourself in a pair of jeans 😅 those leggings are like PLEASE WASH MEEE AND GIVE ME A BREAK 🤣🤣🤣 wheres the posts of you doing morning teeth brushings, arts and crafts, online schooling, bath time? Oh ya YA DONT DO IT SIS - instead she’s posting Tik toks of guys saying they love to eat vag and how men are trash 😭 if you wanna be 21 and child free again just say it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I watched some of the live on RHP’s page and oh my gaaaad, I could not stand the constant licking of her top lip and the “mhhmm” and “yup” so disinterested in the whole thing and constantly trying to talk over the other 2 to talk about herself.

The way she was also making the kids seems like they were constantly interrupting little feral kids was annoying. She KNEW she was going to be in that live for weeks, she could have set those kids up with food & a movie and told them to all stay there while she did an interview. She’s that trash and wanted to make it seem like she sooooo busy.

she’s like a train wreck, you cant look away
She only sets up food and a movie when she needs to have a quickie with whatever loser POS she brings over. I remember one of her older podcast episode about sex and how it’s no excuse to not have sex almost daily blah blah blah blah. You could tell even Jess what thinking WTF is the bitch on?!? Real moms are busy with their kids, household, some even working. Sometimes we’re tired, and our husbands are, too. Idiot. But she said have a quickie in the laundry room while the kids eat chicken nuggets and watch a movie - that’s the only time she will make an effort.

I used to like her but the last few months I cannot believe what a pos she has turned into. And desperate.

• Heart

devinekeeper

Should we take bets on if we are going to celebrate Julian (her Mother’s Day baby) today even though his birthday and Mother’s Day aren’t always on the same day??? But you know N0tHiNg iS a C0iNCiDeNcE!!!!

D2D3C61C-3B57-4EBB-A2CF-729D4383D4B5.jpeg

Also I had the time Tray..... can you explain to us how peppers and cream cheese has changed the shape of your face every day for the last week??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I googled that usher syndrome last night and if it is that it seems like they would both have the gene. It said there's a 25% chance for each child you have to get them both. There's different levels of the syndrome too. Any medical professionals please forgive my terminology lol because I'm not in the medical field at all. The different levels have to do with how deaf they were born. In his case he's profoundly deaf so he would be level 1. It says their eyesight gets progressively worse but doesn't start until they're older. It actually said 9 or 10 but also said it can start before that. They can get tunnel vision too because it can mess with the ability to see from the sides of your eyes. I forget what that's called. I want to say profile but that's not correct. Basically they have to turn their head left or right to see what's next to them. It also said something about weight gain. Please feel free to correct this lol. Like I said not in the medical field at all. Also this was a 2am falling asleep google.

Oh I'll add it did say cochlear ear implants are recommended and some use asl but if they loose their vision they tend to use tactile sign. Which I googled because I had no idea what tactile sign is and still don't really but it's sign based on touch??

So I hate to say this because I'm cringing as I write it but possibly they knew this all along and that's why they got the cochlear implants and big t didn't just impulsively do it.

Eta: lol I should have read all the comments before I commented my mini novel because I see the question was already answered now.🤣🤦‍♀️
I don’t think Tracy is smart enough to think like that. Tracy does everything in the now, nothing long term unless it’s for herself and even that she fucks up hard. Also if this was the case, she could be a huge advocate for her child & she is not. We’ve been speculating for the longest that he might be on the spectrum. Also, in a comment on that same thread she mentions that she hopes he plays baseball like Corey. So what is it? Does he have vision & balance problems or not? We see he has balance issues, but he also does a lot of other things that connect to being on the spectrum.
I personally feel like she knows she’s loosing people, she knows people aren’t paying attention to her, so she needed to post something for attention. She’s used the same “1st Day” picture like 4 times already. Why not share an updated picture? She shares nothing of his progress.
I’ve learned so much about things like Sanfillipo Syndrome, & Epidermolysis bullosa, as well as the wide range of the Autism Spectrum because parents have used their platform to teach and inform others. Tracy does none of that, she throws shit out there every now and then and it always is about her some how.
Tracy uses that boy for clout and that’s it, that’s really the only times she ever mentions him anymore. It’s disgusting.

• Heart

Dippydoda

Yes I am here for it, Jess needs to ditch the trash and do a podcast, she would have way more interesting thing to cover by keeping it real about pregnancy, marriage, babies, ect.

• Heart

BuzzingEmBee

Chatty Member
Not sure if this has been brought up here, but did her post about Julian starting school basically confirm that he never started in October, like the sign he’s holding in the picture says he was supposed to? Or is he just changing schools? Very confused lol

• Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
its mind blowing to me that if these are the types of men she attracts, her daughters will never truly be safe around her future flings if she brings them around.
This ⬆⬆⬆⬆
I worry about this all the time that she’s going to bring home sleezebags and they will be around her children and she will think absolutely nothing of it.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I caught the part where she swears she psychic and I had to exit out. Also, she’s very animated and talking A LOT. I get exactly like that when I drink. That Taco Bell drink looked like tea more than it did soda. Can anybody tell me if Taco Bell has tea on their menu?? I can’t imagine they do. Probably tequila mixed with tea in a left over Taco Bell cup from lunch after getting her hair done lmao
They have Lipton Unsweetened Iced Tea.... but I’m sure she poured alcohol in there knowing her......

If she was psychic, she wouldn’t have gotten cheated on in the first place.... I wonder if she meant Psycho. 🤣

Oh she doesn’t have Julian she fronts all the time. She doesn’t have those kids. If she did she wouldn’t have time for all these TikToks and hair appointments and tattoos. She’s in either her place or her moms basement all alone.
I know she doesn’t have them, I’ve been speculating for the longest that Child Services has played a major roll in their life for the past year or more. She’s cause enough speculation that she doesn’t have them numerous times by forgetting her lies. She’s a per diem parent. Gave up on those babies the day her marriage dissolved. Disgusting excuse of a human.

• Haha

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
My heart aches for Julian! Tracy rushed to get him cochlear implants thinking that it would solve everything. She didn’t even think about getting a full genetic screening to see if there were any underlying issues, which she’s now confirmed he has. Early intervention is KEY and she has done such a disservice to her son, “the legacy” since day one!
My friend is Jewish, and I remember her saying most people of the Jewish faith do genetic screening on their babies because there are certain conditions that affect primarily Jewish people.

I feel awful for Julian. This poor kid cannot catch a break 😔

• Sad
  • Heart

Gimme All the Tea

Chatty Member
I hate to defend her but if he has vision issues (and if theyre going to get worse due to usher syndrome like a previous tattler thought possible) then maybe that's why shes so anti asl? If he wont be able to "see" then i guess signing wont be as helpful? I dunno all i kno is im heartbroken for this sweet little boy whos parents seem really checked out when he needs all the support 😔
Don’t defend her. If Helen Keller learned to speak and read sign language and Braille, so could that baby.

• Heart

MzDeDa

Watching the live with RHP was painful. I got half way through it and gave up. Tracy only wants a platform so that she can bash Corey. It's cloudy today. "Oh, it's Corey's fault. He cheated on me !" Tracy gets a hangnail, it's Corey's fault. "I am a single, unappreciated mom and I do everything by myself." Cry me a fuckin' river 🙄
She is the type of person where she has to have people pick sides, preferably her side. One day she will also force her kids to do the same and it will backfire on her. Those poor kids are in the middle of a toxic situation they didn't ask for. No child deserves to carry the burden of their parents bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart

MzDeDa

The fuckery that comes out of Tracy's mouth never ceases to amaze me. The constant need for validation from everyone in her life is exhausting. I've never heard of a mother wanting to be "appreciated" for raising her kids. This hussey can't handle doing the bare minimum and thinks she's mother of the year.

• Heart