Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Birdhouse

VIP Member
My gynecologist is recommending we go before we even conceive and I’m in NJ. She is a bit younger so maybe it’s something a younger doc is recommending? I already know my mom’s side carries cystic fibrosis because my cousin went when she was pregnant. I know life doesn’t work out perfectly, but i want to have more fun and get my feet on the ground a bit more before i think of having kids. Not that I’m poor, but student loan debt 🙃🙃 i thoroughly believe in the Michael Jackson lyric - if you can’t feed your baby, then don’t have a baby
I was tested for a few things when pregnant (cystic fibrosis among them) and they said if I was a carrier they would test my husband. I forget what they test for: tay sachs, maybe sickle cell? I wasn’t “older” nor did I have a family history. But it was a super limited test, 3-5 things I think. I’m also in NJ and this was about 10 years ago now.

Reactions: 12
I guess Tara is back working as the nanny, that big backyard is that families. Interested to see if she brings Tracy/corey’s kids there today!

also, laughing at her school shirts for Julian where the size 4T is clearly visible🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
And that’s not even keto. Keto is mid protein high HEALTHY fat and low healthy carbs. These supplemental foods, the cauliflower waffles and other shit she says she’s eating are not it. If someone asked her if she was in Ketosis she’d have ZERO idea what that is. Lol
That dummy would probably answer "Ketosis...isnt that a city in Greece?"

• Haha

TheSonicParkingLot

This is your friendly reminder that Big T has lost 5 THOUSAND followers in 6 months.

have a wonderful day lovelies 🥰

Also never forget she posted this Tik Tok saying “hey guys I keep getting DM’s saying there’s a new Tik Tok challenge where if you post your venmo people will send you money out of the kindness of their heart?! I’m just a mom of 3 trying to do the best I can so I’m wondering if this is real let me know in the comments”

translation:

I HAVE 3 KIDS BY MY OWN WILL BUT SEND ME YOUR MONEY
this video still makes me cringe 🥴🥴 omg and her fake accent was turned all the way on

• Sick
  • Wow

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
Olivia sex tape?? Alexa on drugs? Whatttt somebody tell me the tea, I had no idea about all of this.
A bit after the show ended, Lorenzo was shopping a sex tape between him and Olivia. He couldn't get it sold without Olivia's consent. Of course, she was mortified about it. Google it, there's articles about it.

As for Alexa, when Danny cheated on her, she really went downhill and it was said that she was on coke. Supposedly, she'd be teacher her Glam classes completely high. Sniffling, a lot of jaw movement, erratic behavior, etc. I think by now, she's gotten herself together. I hope.
She blurred that bang straight into her forehead. I can’t, I feel like her photoshop has gotten worse!
Half her forehead is all blurry and gray, and that patch of bang has no kind of definition and it's just flat brown lol

Gigi0380

VIP Member
She wore them when she took those maternity pics of Jess (she was in the hotel room with a massive Fanny pack hiding her fupa and had her fake sneakers on
Omg why can't I remember this. Shes had so many fashion fails that everything starts blending together. LOL

So was she leaving to go home and leaving mama Gigi to take care of the kids? Because when her mom was singing she didn’t tell the kids to say bye.

• Wow

ooga

What the hell was of the video she put in her story of the guy getting shot and the caption “cool”

First of all that shot was given way too low on the arm...idk what was her point
Yea that was the bicep not the deltoid... I swear I hate her more everyday.

• Haha

Elona

I loved Gigi but she did become insufferable. The whole idea of basing your life/worth in being married ruined her tbh and she spiraled when it didn’t happen. She lost it when Tray got married cause she was jealous and it showed. I’d love to know what made Frankie stop adoring her too cause by the end of the show he didn’t give a fudge when Tracy attacked her at the reunion. Clearly there was more going on behind the scenes with Gigi.

Did Frankie get married to that girl btw? Where did he end up?
I’d love a real update on all their lives. There’s an article on where they are now that doesn’t say much. I heard Alexa spiraled and fumbled her glam fairy classes, scammed clients and got into drugs(I don’t know for SURE about the drugs but I can believe it based off her insta)
Tracy also said on live that Olivia got into drugs and did “some disgusting shit” that Jackie told her, I Wanna know about that too. I’d love to know where Lorenzo ended up cause he entertained me(aside from tryna sell an Olivia sextape he’s trash for that)
Who’s got the ☕ here?
Olivia sex tape?? Alexa on drugs? Whatttt somebody tell me the tea, I had no idea about all of this.

pink546

Those photos are old. They are the same ones where she had her hair slicked back. She just got her hair done. She wouldn't have it pulled back. She'd be posting hair flipping selfies and videos. She's pretending she's up early by posting old photos
omg you're spot on.. good catch!

phoneymaloney

VIP Member
Any halfway decent mother would do something about it maybe get him glasses? 🙄
Or maybe she thinks he has issues just because he’s not really signing. In other words, no one is giving him any consistency learning ASL therefore he can’t sign and she thinks it’s a vision problem