Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for saying this! I cringe every time I read that everyone is convinced that she’s getting weight-loss surgery or that she’s already be gone losing weight. That is beyond laughable to me! She doesn’t have insurance you’re right and there’s no way state Medicaid is going to pay for weight loss surgery. Unless it’s really bad and really needed. Which in this case I’m sure it’s not.
If anything she’s just trying to low-key act like she’s losing weight because she’s tired of the whole Internet coming after her for her bad photo shopping skills. That and she low-key wants to get a revenge body to spite Cory but she clearly doesn’t have the motivation to work out every day and lose the weight.
So that’s what I think… She’s just saying all this to try to cover up the fact that she’s still photo shopping all of her photos and is miserable. She isn’t losing weight and she’s definitely not getting any weight loss surgery.

I stopped following Alexa a few months ago because she hadn’t posted since the quarantine. I just went and looked at her posts and wow… She is looking really rough. I mean I’m glad for her that she’s all excited about her new hair and bangs and whatever else but honestly? It’s not a good luck and I’m shocked that she’s even posting that. Yes her daughter is still in her stories and they went to a candy store… The daughter looks to be about 12 years old or so. Alexa also posted a video recently of her learning to drive stick and something about proving people wrong… I don’t know something about her just seems very off and she looks completely different from even a year ago and it just makes me think she’s on drugs.
I think she’s going to have it but she’s not going to say she’s had it. Hell she could already of had it. Where I’m at Medi-cal pays for it. Plus her parents could also have paid for it. She will try and say she dieted her way back. We’ll never know for sure. Her asthma would be an underlying condition for sure.

That's amazing congratulations on losing 40lbs 🎉
Thank you! I’ve got more to go but It’s a start.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s so full of tit! I’ve lost 40 lbs and yes my face is slimmer but I didn’t shave half my head off. 🙄
CONGRATULATIONS!! It’s not easy and you should feel so so proud of yourself! I’ve been trying to lose weight since the beginning of the year but then i got sick and got the COVID vaccine (didn’t have a good reaction to it but better than being on a ventilator in my opinion!) but I’m ready to get back into it and crush it!

• Heart
I'm pretty sure medicaid pays for gastric surgery in Jersey. Also, there are plenty of doctors who will do the surgery without all the patient hoop jumping. I def think she's going to have it done and if it's covered by her medicaid, then she will pretend as if she did it by cutting carbs etc. If it's not covered, she will get a discount for repping the doc like Jackie did with her surgeon.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry but NON of the 3 Big T
We don't like you because you're a Fugazi!!!
You should know what that means because you're soooo italian
She loves herself enough to STILL check on the hate pages loooollllll. Right, and then she pretends she’s unbothered

• Heart
Reactions: 21
3/22, 3/27, 4/13. This is not weight loss. This is photoshop. 🙄
She's really looking like a blowfish with those lips and the smaller face. Disproportionate. Her face almost looks deflated or aged or something. I can't put my finger on it.

She liked this comment. 🙄 revenge....while I get it, it has been 2 years...lil late for your own party big t. Move on, get over it. Corey clearly has.
In regards to her meme about her haters jealous or want to be her...haaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh....LMFAO....big t you're a fkin weirdo and your head is clearly fkd up. I promise you with all my being I don't wish to be you or have your fkd up life or head. No thanks!! I guess this is what you tell yourself so you sleep at night because honey there's tons of people in this world to admire and want to be like and you ain't one. If there's anyone in your circle I admire it's Ashley bertollini. She eats good, works out, very active with her child, has a beautiful home, good job and a good husband. (Although I question that lol because he seems to good to be true) In any case please don't fool yourself. I don't want your brain, don't want 3 kids, don't want your body, don't want your attitude, don't want your style, don't want your credit score, don't want your bank account, don't want your driving history...there's nothing. You are a tit show and that's the drawl...nothing more. You embarrass yourself on the regular and do it for free and it's entertaining. I'm sorry you don't see that or understand it. 😅 But keep lying to yourself hun.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone have any idea what Jackie could’ve told her about Olivia that is just SOOOO HORRIBLE that should have never been repeated?

Reactions: 15
The only other reality show I can see her on is Catfish when someone drags her ass on there to call her out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Tracy preaches how loyal she is and how she's only friends with loyal people because she's deathly afraid of her info getting out to the public. I'm all for loyalty, but you can tell by the way she jabbers on full force about it is because she knows that we all know she has a TON of skeletons in her closet. So she can preach how she's such a great friend and won't spill anything about Olivia, when I'm sure if she ever did, Olivia could fire back reallll quick.

Reactions: 24
I followed Anthony on Twitter and my real profile picture is shown. I’m African American. He was rather nasty to me. I can tell he has little 🍆 energy going forward him. Same with Corey. With his illiterate “can’t speak in complete sentences” misspelling simple words self. And Tracy too. All of them are racist. And as much as I feel for their kids, I really do. But there are a lot of kids who are unfortunately the kids of crap parents. They are no better than them. I feel bad for all children of unsuited parents. Thankfully they have a good support system in their grandparents and aunts. Even though Tara is a racist too.
It's sad. These poor kids are going to be raised with the same ideals smh.

3/22, 3/27, 4/13. This is not weight loss. This is photoshop. 🙄
I'm sorry, I CANNOT get past that top lip. And lord knows I've tried lol

Anyone have any idea what Jackie could’ve told her about Olivia that is just SOOOO HORRIBLE that should have never been repeated?
I wonder that as well. Maybe Jackie got info from her cousin Nick, who Olivia dated a few years ago. I heard they had a nasty breakup and Olivia drunkenly said on IG that Nick was a mean drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's really looking like a blowfish with those lips and the smaller face. Disproportionate. Her face almost looks deflated or aged or something. I can't put my finger on it.

She liked this comment. 🙄 revenge....while I get it, it has been 2 years...lil late for your own party big t. Move on, get over it. Corey clearly has.
In regards to her meme about her haters jealous or want to be her...haaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh....LMFAO....big t you're a fkin weirdo and your head is clearly fkd up. I promise you with all my being I don't wish to be you or have your fkd up life or head. No thanks!! I guess this is what you tell yourself so you sleep at night because honey there's tons of people in this world to admire and want to be like and you ain't one. If there's anyone in your circle I admire it's Ashley bertollini. She eats good, works out, very active with her child, has a beautiful home, good job and a good husband. (Although I question that lol because he seems to good to be true) In any case please don't fool yourself. I don't want your brain, don't want 3 kids, don't want your body, don't want your attitude, don't want your style, don't want your credit score, don't want your bank account, don't want your driving history...there's nothing. You are a tit show and that's the drawl...nothing more. You embarrass yourself on the regular and do it for free and it's entertaining. I'm sorry you don't see that or understand it. 😅 But keep lying to yourself hun.
Welcome back MISS MALONEY they mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Still watching Season 4.

In one episode, Anthony is having a Friends and Family opening.
  • The girl whose hair Tracy is doing is Krystal. Who is a Gatsby employee.
  • The barber that Anthony hired, Will, is Krystal's boyfriend (now fiance).
  • Will, the barber, is shaping up Corey.
Can I just say, Corey was not attractive this season. He's orange, his brows are too overdone, and he looks more girly than his sisters lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.