Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also no bread or carbs in a month but her and jessica were eating pizza and mozza sticks on the podcast soooo which is it?

They dont record their shows more than 30 days in advance do they? If they dont then shes caught in a straight lie right there

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
What did happen with Alexa and Danny? I never heard anything, and I’ve seen her on a spiral. It’s sad actually. Her daughter is older now, preteen or like 8/9?
He cheated on her, I want to say it was someone from his job. She was on Twitter when she found out and had a complete meltdown on there. It was really sad to witness. I know she no longer has the Glam Factory, but instead works out of her home in Livingston, NJ. I saw a video not too long ago about a girl who had a really bad experience with her Glam Academy. Here's the video, if you're interested.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Also no bread or carbs in a month but her and jessica were eating pizza and mozza sticks on the podcast soooo which is it?

They dont record their shows more than 30 days in advance do they? If they dont then shes caught in a straight lie right there
You can also tell how much she “deepened” her smile, it looks like the joker. Perfect365, another facetuning app, widens your smile, makes your eyes bigger, basically can do anything, she does it all lol god it’s so obvious! How do others not see??

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What did happen with Alexa and Danny? I never heard anything, and I’ve seen her on a spiral. It’s sad actually. Her daughter is older now, preteen or like 8/9?
He’s married to someone else and she had a story yesterday with her daughter. Not sure how old she is but she didn’t like her mom recording her. Lol

I think she’s just lying so if she gets the WLS she can lie and say it was from diet. She’s not dieting. And even if she was that last picture is still so fake. There’s no way she’s lost that much weight. It’s clearly photoshopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Also her arms look the same size from what i can see but her face is magically wayyyy thinner? Either ya the evoke kicked in or she upgraded to the premium photoshop apps vs. the free apps 😝i want her to actually lose weight and do better but i feel like if she actually was doing legitimate things to lose weight she would/could document it and monetize and use it as a therapeutic outlet....i dunno i do want to see her succeed but her constant lies and hypocrisy makes it hard!

Reactions: 13
Didn’t we message hello fresh and hello fresh wasn’t gunna work with bad examples anymore? They were a sponsor of this episode

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I think she is either pepping for weight loss surgery or has already had it, something is definitely going on it can't just be the eat clean meals she has been "eating" them for two years now 😂 don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth. She did definitely look slimmer in the video for her friends caramaries bday 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Didn’t we message hello fresh and hello fresh wasn’t gunna work with bad examples anymore? They were a sponsor of this episode
I know Better Help said they were gonna stop working with them, but I don’t remember about Hello Fresh

Sweet Moses! Comb. Their. Hair!!!! And she really needs to stop photoshopping her hair to look the the shrunken head from Bettlejuice. She’s so stupid. And that’s not a word I normally use. 🙄

No it was Better Help who dropped their asses.

Attachments

• Haha
I do not think she is going to have weight loss surgery. My husband is currently going through the process for diabetic reasons, my mother in law has had gastric bypass and my sister-in-law has the sleeve. The process that all three went through required behavior health visits/therapy which Big Baby Gurl is opposed to. Also you have to be approved by your insurance company, I highly doubt she has private commercial insurance, as she doesn’t have a job, too old for her parents to carry her on their policy and Corey isn’t providing insurance for her. If she has Medicaid she has to meet a long list of qualifications (diabetes, heart disease and etc). I’m a billing director for a hospital system, I know each state is different but I highly doubt state Medicaid is going to pay for her weight loss surgery. I think if anything her weight loss (if any) is attributed to a pills and wine diet.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I do not think she is going to have weight loss surgery. My husband is currently going through the process for diabetic reasons, my mother in law has had gastric bypass and my sister-in-law has the sleeve. The process that all three went through required behavior health visits/therapy which Big Baby Gurl is opposed to. Also you have to be approved by your insurance company, I highly doubt she has private commercial insurance, as she doesn’t have a job, too old for her parents to carry her on their policy and Corey isn’t providing insurance for her. If she has Medicaid she has to meet a long list of qualifications (diabetes, heart disease and etc). I’m a billing director for a hospital system, I know each state is different but I highly doubt state Medicaid is going to pay for her weight loss surgery. I think if anything her weight loss (if any) is attributed to a pills and wine diet.
Thank you for saying this! I cringe every time I read that everyone is convinced that she’s getting weight-loss surgery or that she’s already be gone losing weight. That is beyond laughable to me! She doesn’t have insurance you’re right and there’s no way state Medicaid is going to pay for weight loss surgery. Unless it’s really bad and really needed. Which in this case I’m sure it’s not.
If anything she’s just trying to low-key act like she’s losing weight because she’s tired of the whole Internet coming after her for her bad photo shopping skills. That and she low-key wants to get a revenge body to spite Cory but she clearly doesn’t have the motivation to work out every day and lose the weight.
So that’s what I think… She’s just saying all this to try to cover up the fact that she’s still photo shopping all of her photos and is miserable. She isn’t losing weight and she’s definitely not getting any weight loss surgery.

Alexa is another one on a downward spiral from the looks of it. I totally wish jess would spill on what it’s like working with her. She just said she “was in a parallel universe” so I imagine her experience wasn’t great, but unlike Tracy she’s not dwelling on how traumatized she is from working with Alexa.

Apparently Alexa got into drugs hardcore after Danny cheated on her and she got the divorce. I think she even lost the salon? Crazy to see how driven both Alexa and Tracy were at one point and now what they’ve become.
I watched this one YouTube review a while back of someone who signed up for glam fairy classes in 2018 and she was going on about how terrible it was and how Alexa basically scammed her.
I stopped following Alexa a few months ago because she hadn’t posted since the quarantine. I just went and looked at her posts and wow… She is looking really rough. I mean I’m glad for her that she’s all excited about her new hair and bangs and whatever else but honestly? It’s not a good luck and I’m shocked that she’s even posting that. Yes her daughter is still in her stories and they went to a candy store… The daughter looks to be about 12 years old or so. Alexa also posted a video recently of her learning to drive stick and something about proving people wrong… I don’t know something about her just seems very off and she looks completely different from even a year ago and it just makes me think she’s on drugs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
yea Anthony really shocked me. He even post #whitemagic and #whiteboymagic....racist people are really bothered by anything pro black cause it threatens their superiority complex. Like Corey when we were laughing at his “all lives mattaaa” videos, he feels inferior to the black people he wants to be. The obsession with Jordan’s and having “swag” but still hating Black people is weird.

and they dismiss it saying they associate with blacks people they can’t be racist, yet aside from their 1 or 2 black friends they’ll call black people all types of slurs and get angry at the uplifting of black people/raising awareness to racism. Why does protecting and uplifting black people make them feel inferior?Cause it threatens their white privilege and pride. Which is really sad and sick
I love you. You took the words out of my mouth. Especially having a black family. and growing up with and around minorities my whole life. When I got thrown into a white town I was called all kinds of names as well. Anthony is disgusting

Reactions: 16
I used to live in the same building as Briella. The blonde girl. She was a sweetheart.

T needs to take a retreat and find herself. Because what she’s doing now isn’t working and she’s looking psychotic. Like it’s not healthy for HER or her children to be so angry with Corey.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She reminds me of the show Married w/ Children how Al Bundy was still obsessed w/ his HS football days 30 years later. Jerseylicious was over ten years ago she needs to get over it and get a real job. She will never be a reality star. All she is known for is the Tracy/Olivia drama and most people were team Olivia. All she does is post stories and tik taks from the boobs up all day every day. It’s pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I used to live in the same building as Briella. The blonde girl. She was a sweetheart.

T needs to take a retreat and find herself. Because what she’s doing now isn’t working and she’s looking psychotic. Like it’s not healthy for HER or her children to be so angry with Corey.
Yes Briella has grown up so much!! She’s dating Olivia’s cousin and they’re very cute together

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No one really knows for sure though. It's the same as people saying she has lost custody of her kids, it's just gossip and speculation and that things are not adding up. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Who knows what she really looks like or what health conditions she has, remember she is allergic to most fruits and vegetables 😂

It's definitely not just those meals she has been flogging.
I do think something is up though. I would believe pills and wine diet. 😂

• Heart
yea Anthony really shocked me. He even post #whitemagic and #whiteboymagic....racist people are really bothered by anything pro black cause it threatens their superiority complex. Like Corey when we were laughing at his “all lives mattaaa” videos, he feels inferior to the black people he wants to be. The obsession with Jordan’s and having “swag” but still hating Black people is weird.

and they dismiss it saying they associate with blacks people they can’t be racist, yet aside from their 1 or 2 black friends they’ll call black people all types of slurs and get angry at the uplifting of black people/raising awareness to racism. Why does protecting and uplifting black people make them feel inferior?Cause it threatens their white privilege and pride. Which is really sad and sick
I followed Anthony on Twitter and my real profile picture is shown. I’m African American. He was rather nasty to me. I can tell he has little 🍆 energy going forward him. Same with Corey. With his illiterate “can’t speak in complete sentences” misspelling simple words self. And Tracy too. All of them are racist. And as much as I feel for their kids, I really do. But there are a lot of kids who are unfortunately the kids of crap parents. They are no better than them. I feel bad for all children of unsuited parents. Thankfully they have a good support system in their grandparents and aunts. Even though Tara is a racist too.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have heard on fairly good authority she has Medicaid.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.