Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her case, laziness. šŸ˜‚ But they typically want people to lose some weight in order to lessen surgical/post op/anesthesia complications. Also to help decrease body fat in the abdominal area... cutting carbs and alcohol are telltale signs sheā€™s gearing up for surgery.
Ahhh...that makes sense! Ty for explaining.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
On her question and answers she wrote that she recorded an episode for the podcast giving every detail of the divorce but claims she wonā€™t let Jess air it, yet... how much you want to bet that when they do air it, she will claim Jess did it without her knowledge and try to blame Jess and act like she had no part in it and wanted to save coreys name

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
On her question and answers she wrote that she recorded an episode for the podcast giving every detail of the divorce but claims she wonā€™t let Jess air it, yet... how much you want to bet that when they do air it, she will claim Jess did it without her knowledge and try to blame Jess and act like she had no part in it and wanted to save coreys name
Interesting. She is about as mature as a 12 year old. Itā€™s final. Iā€™m not sure why she doesnā€™t just ā€œpublishā€ the podcast? Whatā€™s the point in further dragging it out??? Itā€™s already been years šŸ˜‚ if I were her I for one wouldnā€™t be airing out my dirty laundry on my failing podcast but two, would want to get it off my chest and over with ASAP to move ONNNNNNN with my life. But thatā€™s just me! šŸ’…šŸ»

Edit: I agree with you thoughā€¦ Sounds like typical Tracy to blame Jess and say she had no part or idea that she was going to post it, if and when she actually does.

Reactions: 18
I've heard that before. I don't get it lol. If you can loose 20 to 30lbs why not keep going? Maybe someone can explain...
I looked into it and itā€™s not as easy as it sounds. You have to do a 1200 calorie diet and lose a percentage of weight to shrink your liver. They expect you afterwards to continue the same. And they say no alcohol after ever. She may lose initially if she has it done, but she wonā€™t stick to it. New found addictions after surgery are big, alcohol, drugs, sex other stuff. A friend of mine has a coworker who had it and afterwards she barely ate but I guess she spent like $700-$800 a month on alcohol alone.

Now this is all with a reputable doctors. Just like anything else, you can find a hack to do it for the money and no regulations.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I looked into it and itā€™s not as easy as it sounds. You have to do a 1200 calorie diet and lose a percentage of weight to shrink your liver. They expect you afterwards to continue the same. And they say no alcohol after ever. She may lose initially if she has it done, but she wonā€™t stick to it. New found addictions after surgery are big, alcohol, drugs, sex other stuff. A friend of mine has a coworker who had it and afterwards she barely ate but I guess she spent like $700-$800 a month on alcohol alone.

Now this is all with a reputable doctors. Just like anything else, you can find a hack to do it for the money and no regulations.
No alcohol ever after surgery?! Now that you mention that, Jackie who also got gastric sleeve posts quite often how she is sober and quit drinking. Thatā€™s interesting.

Reactions: 15
I've said this before but feel like I'm going to be so disappointed when I finally hear what happened if she ever shares. Kind of like, oh that's it??? If he doesn't have a secret 4th child or didn't have a threesome with her mom and grandmom or something shocking I will def be disappointed. Lol. Him cheating...at this point whatever...him using drugs...at this point whatever. She's built it up so much it better be good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
No alcohol ever after surgery?! Now that you mention that, Jackie who also got gastric sleeve posts quite often how she is sober and quit drinking. Thatā€™s interesting.
You are not supposed to drink, but people still do. Complications come up often as a result of it though.

Reactions: 11

I know someone who had it done and, although she maintained the weight loss, she def still drinks alcohol. I donā€™t think her lifestyle changed much. It took her a good 3-4 years to lose most of the weight and she was losing weight even 6 years later. She didnā€™t over eat but didnā€™t restrict foods either.

Reactions: 12
My mother got "Smart Lipo" done which is when they use lasers to melt your fat and suck it out through a tube. She was in bed for a day and was back to light duty after that. It ranges from $2,000-$4,000 per target area. I don't think Tracy got this done... as it's really only for contouring the body, not excessive weight loss. I do think she is prepping for surgery though.

I also do think she's living with her parents which is why she's posting her kids now and watching kid shows on mommy & daddy's tv. In the divorce settlement, she probably had to give the townhouse back. Wasn't it in Corey's mom's name??

Also, me and Raven had a chat.
DC7EB4E7-C512-4889-98AB-70CA18A78459.png

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My mother got "Smart Lipo" done which is when they use lasers to melt your fat and suck it out through a tube. She was in bed for a day and was back to light duty after that. It ranges from $2,000-$4,000 per target area. I don't think Tracy got this done... as it's really only for contouring the body, not excessive weight loss. I do think she is prepping for surgery though.

I also do think she's living with her parents which is why she's posting her kids now and watching kid shows on mommy & daddy's tv. In the divorce settlement, she probably had to give the townhouse back. Wasn't it in Corey's mom's name??

Also, me and Raven had a chat.View attachment 522339
Raven seems like a good down to earth person. No wonder she sees right through Tracyā€™s bullshit. To be able to handle this situation with that much class and not curse tracy out, I have to give her credit. I wouldnā€™t be able to do it if Tracy was badmouthing my brother and bringing my father into it.

Reactions: 29

Also, me and Raven had a chat.View attachment 522339
Thereā€™s an Instagram with her address on it. Iā€™ve looked it up a few times and the condo isnā€™t listed for rent so I donā€™t think sheā€™s actually out of it yet. They didnā€™t own it, it was a lease and itā€™s been about two years since they moved in. Curious if it will be listed as available anytime soon.

Reactions: 15
Yeah you absorb it quicker and can get alcohol poisoning or liver disease or like I said become an alcoholic. I remember an episode of Oprah a lady who never ever drank before surgery became a severe alcoholic after. Itā€™s transferred addiction or something. All addictions are a mental thing so you give up food and have to find another.

And Iā€™m no expert but Iā€™m a health coach and Iā€™ve done lots of research. Lol

I know someone who had it done and, although she maintained the weight loss, she def still drinks alcohol. I donā€™t think her lifestyle changed much. It took her a good 3-4 years to lose most of the weight and she was losing weight even 6 years later. She didnā€™t over eat but didnā€™t restrict foods either.
Sheā€™s not the norm thatā€™s for sure. I know so many people whoā€™ve had it.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I've heard that before. I don't get it lol. If you can loose 20 to 30lbs why not keep going? Maybe someone can explain...
Bc itā€™s an extreme liquid only diet that canā€™t sustain you but gets your liver ready for surgery. It shrinks your liver for easy access to the stomach for the surgeon. If you kept going with a baroatric pre op diet you would eventually malnourish

Reactions: 10
I live in Staten Island and Tracy worked in the hair salon I go to when she first moved here w/ Cory after Jerseylicious was over. My hairdresser told me she was charging $250 for a haircut and required a down payment in advance before the appointment. My stylest even said sheā€™s not that talented and if someone was going to pay that amount of money they would go to a professional at a high end salon in the city. Most of the people that wanted an appointment with her were young fans of the show who couldnā€™t afford her prices.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Though itā€™s true that Corey never posts about the situation and hopefully like Ravenā€™s saying, he doesnā€™t speak ill of her around the kids, he has said some pretty bad things about her to fans via DM. Not that itā€™s nearly the same as posting or saying it in front of the kids, but just something to note! I remember he even called her a bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I live in Staten Island and Tracy worked in the hair salon I go to when she first moved here w/ Cory after Jerseylicious was over. My hairdresser told me she was charging $250 for a haircut and required a down payment in advance before the appointment. My stylest even said sheā€™s not that talented and if someone was going to pay that amount of money they would go to a professional at a high end salon in the city. Most of the people that wanted an appointment with her were young fans of the show who couldnā€™t afford her prices.
Iā€™m not surprised she was this greedy. She always asks for more than sheā€™s worth.

Though itā€™s true that Corey never posts about the situation and hopefully like Ravenā€™s saying, he doesnā€™t speak ill of her around the kids, he has said some pretty bad things about her to fans via DM. Not that itā€™s nearly the same as posting or saying it in front of the kids, but just something to note! I remember he even called her a bleep!
Say how you really feel to adults.... never say it to children.... I remember when my family member talked mad tit about my dad to my face.... I was mortified because my immediate family never ever talked like that about him to me..... I can guarantee Tracy does that with her kids.

Reactions: 16
250 for a freaking haircut?!! My 6 hour balayage from an awesome stylist in NJ costs me $300! Lord who would pay that much to her. Iā€™m surprised the salon even let her charge that much? Idk anything about the industry or who chooses the prices lol. She thinks sheā€™s the best thing since sliced bread and sheā€™s not lol she sucks at everything she gets her hands on and manages to ruin it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
250 for a freaking haircut?!! My 6 hour balayage from an awesome stylist in NJ costs me $300! Lord who would pay that much to her. Iā€™m surprised the salon even let her charge that much? Idk anything about the industry or who chooses the prices lol. She thinks sheā€™s the best thing since sliced bread and sheā€™s not lol she sucks at everything she gets her hands on and manages to ruin it
I think at the time she was still somewhat well-known, and the salon probably that her name could bring my clients for them, so they let her set those ridiculous prices.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.