Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she put "I can't wait to party with you" God I hope she's not drinking with 17 year olds. Cousins or not. It's not a good look if you are drinking with teens

That table looks curved for sure! How ya gonna photoshop a table?!?! I really can't with her!
Looks like she def is. We all know she thinks she’s 17 so...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Looks like she def is. We all know she thinks she’s 17 so...
It's disgusting! My son is going to be 16 on the 21st. Family or not if ANYONE was partying with him I would lose my tit!!!!

Ok so this one I take personally lol. My boyfriend of 3 years is an Assistant District Attorney here in the state of Massachusetts. She's so bleeping stupid. NO they can't save you from jail. By law because he works for the state he can't even give me legal advice on a speeding ticket. He could get in serious trouble with the Bar. The only thing he has ever been able to help me with is sectioning my son's father into a detox. ( My son's father was an addict and lost his battle on my birthday 10/25/20) That is all. They don't wear suits all the time only at work. My boyfriend comes home and it's suit off sweats on. Maybe I'm being petty because I loathe her, but still. She's demented! She wishes she could get l lawyer!!! BIG T if you're reading you should know that if you are with a successful lawyer they DO NOT have time to text you all day letting you know you look beautiful in your photoshopped thirst traps! You will have a reputation to uphold. Doing what you do on social media will ruin his Rep! Ughhhh she pisses me off!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Off topic, I know it's been discussed before, a fan on IG named Gaily that always comments on Big T's posts and per usual T NEVER replies to her, and also sent many gifts to Big T and the kids, I think she even sent to Tara once or twice.
So Gaily put up a link for her daughter's baby registry, I would have loved to ask if Big T sent her anything or even congratulated her, We all know the answer is no, but would have loved to hear the excuse.

Reactions: 23
Ok this little girl is not exotic. She’s cute but she’s like any other Caucasian person. Nothing special. And she’s going to party with a 17 year old? Oh no she is too much and hella stupid. If that were my kid then would NEVER go with her. I love her “our” shore house. Tracy you don’t even own a car let alone a shore house. 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Ok this little girl is not exotic. She’s cute but she’s like any other Caucasian person. Nothing special. And she’s going to party with a 17 year old? Oh no she is too much and hella stupid. If that were my kid then would NEVER go with her. I love her “our” shore house. Tracy you don’t even own a car let alone a shore house. 😂
I posted the same thing! Party with my 17 year old kid and watch how quick I rip your head off your shoulders and tit down your bleeping neck!!! Shes gross!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tracy thinks exotic means if your skin tans dark easily. Give me a break.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Off topic, I know it's been discussed before, a fan on IG named Gaily that always comments on Big T's posts and per usual T NEVER replies to her, and also sent many gifts to Big T and the kids, I think she even sent to Tara once or twice.
So Gaily put up a link for her daughter's baby registry, I would have loved to ask if Big T sent her anything or even congratulated her, We all know the answer is no, but would have loved to hear the excuse.
ATP, we would be lucky if Big T didn't ask Gaily for $$$ to promote the baby shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tracy is going to realize if she hasn't already she's at that age that most of the good guys are spoken for and are starting or have started families of their own. Like probably a majority of her friends with the exception being Sammy. If any men are already divorced they probably have some young baggage too. So she's going to have to deal with the baby momma and be nice and help take care of his kids...hahhh...that thought is hilarious.....depending on when he has them. Most guys who are still single with no kids/girlfriend/wife around her age are single for a reason and if they're not goobers more than likely they don't want a woman with 3 kids who doesn't want anymore on top of it. That goes for any woman not just Tracy. Dating in your 30s can be tough and even tougher with young kids. I think it's going to be awhile before she finds any real type of boyfriend tbh.
Nowwww there are of course exceptions to everything I said. There are good dudes out there and you can definitely find one in your 30s. I just think dating in your 30s especially later 30s can be tough. The decent man herd has thinned out. Now of course you could go for an older man or younger. In big t's case an older established man definitely isn't going to want her immature ass and I really don't see some good looking 25 year old trying to date and wife her. 🤷‍♀️ To top this all off she doesn't have a real job.....

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Tracy is going to realize if she hasn't already she's at that age that most of the good guys are spoken for and are starting or have started families of their own. Like probably a majority of her friends with the exception being Sammy. If any men are already divorced they probably have some young baggage too. So she's going to have to deal with the baby momma and be nice and help take care of his kids...hahhh...that thought is hilarious.....depending on when he has them. Most guys who are still single with no kids/girlfriend/wife around her age are single for a reason and if they're not goobers more than likely they don't want a woman with 3 kids who doesn't want anymore on top of it. That goes for any woman not just Tracy. Dating in your 30s can be tough and even tougher with young kids. I think it's going to be awhile before she finds any real type of boyfriend tbh.
Nowwww there are of course exceptions to everything I said. There are good dudes out there and you can definitely find one in your 30s. I just think dating in your 30s especially later 30s can be tough. The decent man herd has thinned out. Now of course you could go for an older man or younger. In big t's case an older established man definitely isn't going to want her immature ass and I really don't see some good looking 25 year old trying to date and wife her. 🤷‍♀️ To top this all off she doesn't have a real job.....
If she were to date someone with their own kids, I can imagine the kids’ relationship with Tracy being similar to the one she had with jordyn. When Corey and she first started dating, she was obsessed with jordyn and being a great aunt, school pickups, dress up, etc. then she completely threw that little girl to the side. I’d expect the same if she dated someone with kids: be super fake in the beginning and then slowly try to create a rift between the father and child(ren) AND cause drama with the baby mama.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If she were to date someone with their own kids, I can imagine the kids’ relationship with Tracy being similar to the one she had with jordyn. When Corey and she first started dating, she was obsessed with jordyn and being a great aunt, school pickups, dress up, etc. then she completely threw that little girl to the side. I’d expect the same if she dated someone with kids: be super fake in the beginning and then slowly try to create a rift between the father and child(ren) AND cause drama with the baby mama.
Lol that just made think hypothetically would any of you want your kids around her if your kids father started dating her??😳...I certainly wouldn't. She'd need a psych check first for me and even then....🤮

• Sick
Welcome lol...I could get over a white lie or even a blatant lie here and there....I mean we've all done it but she’s a compulsive liar on social media over obvious stupid tit and it just gets old.
What really made me start disliking her was the way she would talk to people rudely and in a condescending tone along with ignoring 99% of compliments but paying 100% attention to anything she even thought was negative.
For instance someone could tag their friend with a laughing emoji...it could be a number of reasons as to why and she'll say problem??? Like witch relax.. if they didn't say anything negative stop being so paranoid, rude and bothered or just ask in a nice way if you want to know.
Another thing is how she acts like she's this tough gangsta mobsta witch when in reality she's a punk. It's so obvious she's a punk ass witch too. We've seen her fight on jerseylicious with someone half her size....yawn...
The photoshopping gets old too. Again we all have tweaked with filters and plenty of other editing options from ig but the fact that she literally extremely shapes her body with photoshop is disgusting. I don't know if you saw the unedited pic of Khloe going around but even in that unedited pic Khloe still has a bangin bod...Tracy on the other hand you wouldn't recognize her...
I cannot think of one redeeming quality about her at this point.
Thank you! 😊
In all honesty I’m not a fan of liars in general but I don’t know her so didn’t really care. If she needs to lie that much she clearly needs help in her life. The rudeness is uncalled for and so unnecessary why is she so defensive all the time? She’s not even a ‘celebrity‘ she was on a show how ever many years ago and didn’t use that platform for the greater good. What’s worse is one day her kids will see everything she has said or posted about their father, if he is a deadbeat they will find that out for themselves

Reactions: 16
We’re not dragging momma Maloney. She’s the real mvp raising her grandkids and keeping it classy.
Nah, I’m dragging the enabler who’s too scared of her own daughter which is why she even has to raise those 3 babies now.

• Heart
Nah, I’m dragging the enabler who’s too scared of her own daughter which is why she even has to raise those 3 babies now.
Trigger warning 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩 self harm

I wonder if big t has threatened harming herself to her parents and close friends to gain sympathy from them and so they don't try to be too hard on her and even help her and kiss her ass. Meanwhile she has no intentions of harming herself. She's too much af a narc for me to think she'd actually hurt herself. She's a huge manipulator and I wouldn't put anything past her. Only reason the thought has crossed my mind is because she's posted things here and there, the way her mom seems to kiss her ass when she's clearly gone nuts sometimes on social media and remember that first ig page that girl had exposing all her photos and her and big t talked and the girl stopped. I wonder if big t said that to her as well. To me that's the only thing that explains nobody putting this girl in check and everyone enabling her behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Trigger warning 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩 self harm

I wonder if big t has threatened harming herself to her parents and close friends to gain sympathy from them and so they don't try to be too hard on her and even help her and kiss her ass. Meanwhile she has no intentions of harming herself. She's too much af a narc for me to think she'd actually hurt herself. She's a huge manipulator and I wouldn't put anything past her. Only reason the thought has crossed my mind is because she's posted things here and there, the way her mom seems to kiss her ass when she's clearly gone nuts sometimes on social media and remember that first ig page that girl had exposing all her photos and her and big t talked and the girl stopped. I wonder if big t said that to her as well. To me that's the only thing that explains nobody putting this girl in check and everyone enabling her behavior.
Completely!!!!

Right, the codependency is real y’all.
We drag everyone here. Welcome to tattle.
Except for the kids of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You know, i was thinking since someone mentioned Jordyn... remember the story that Tracy went to pick up Jordyn from school and she wound up getting rushed to the hospital because she fainted for no apparent reason and it traumatized Jordyn, do you think it was one of the reasons why Raven and her weren’t as close (aside from oblivious reasons)

Reactions: 17
You know, i was thinking since someone mentioned Jordyn... remember the story that Tracy went to pick up Jordyn from school and she wound up getting rushed to the hospital because she fainted for no apparent reason and it traumatized Jordyn, do you think it was one of the reasons why Raven and her weren’t as close (aside from oblivious reasons)
I missed this happening. I've taken breaks from her over the years because she would get on my nerves. What happened exactly!? Did it ever come out why she fainted??

Reactions: 14
Just a thought.... Maybe Big T was fucked up on some substance and that's why she passed out. Also could be why Raven and she were not close.

Reactions: 19
I missed this happening. I've taken breaks from her over the years because she would get on my nerves. What happened exactly!? Did it ever come out why she fainted??
She claimed it was a freak thing that made her pass out and she was in the hospital. But Jordyn wound up seeing her aunt on the floor in front of her friends and teachers and being put on a stretcher. I wouldn’t want my kids around that...

• Wow
Reactions: 18
We’re not dragging momma Maloney. She’s the real mvp raising her grandkids and keeping it classy.
I have nothing bad to say about her parents. They raised their children and SHOULD BE enjoying retirement soon. Not raising grandchildren.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.