Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are the SS from the.ruth18 account for all to see who donā€™t have IG:

plus who they are following.... Kim K and Raven.
I scrolled down on Tracyā€™s page to Julianā€™s party and the ss are from a video she posted herself. So it may or may not be an insider. I never thought Iā€™d say this but the videos were actually kind of sad. She looked genuinely happy in that moment when she kissed Corey and Julian. Itā€™s sad because Julian and the girls will probably never get that version of her again. Sheā€™s only happy when she has a man to abuse and leech off of and sheā€™s become so unattached and disconnected from her kids. Her selfishness and bitterness only hurts them in the end.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Sheā€™s such scum. She posted not to talk about Gene but reposted what that girl wrote below it. Why would you keep that up? Shes still trying to act all big and bad.
YESSAH - i honestly thought the same thing. She was trying to throw it in their faces like 'ha ha - it's still here.' she's so trashy and petty.

Reactions: 13
But neither Raven or Tara called Tracy out.
I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY THIS! TRACY WAS THE ONE WHO WAS REPOSTING THE POSTS AND REPLYING TO COMMENTS ABOUT GENE. ARGHHHH I HATE TRASH BAG AND COREYS FAMILY NEED GO SAY IT HOW IT IS BURGHHHH

Reactions: 18
Changing your Instagram name is not new mindset new goals new whatever lmao.....especially not ā€œletting go of the pastā€ if you were letting go half these posts heck most wouldnā€™t be on your story.

Imagine having so little to you and so little going on with you that you make this your identity. I personally dgaf that she doesnā€™t have a career but having a career would really make a difference in where she puts her energy (selling amazon clothes on a different url isnā€™t a career).
You know what you couldā€™ve been doing this whole time instead of obsessing over Corey?? Your YouTube! Or your kids channel! Or anything else!
What the hell happened with the salon Corey bought on the show? Was that just for the show? Her and Jess could start a real business, use their pod to advertise/pull customers to get a start.
It feels most times sheā€™s hoping projecting her divorce onto her IG will get her a storyline on a vh1 show somehow, but itā€™s not interesting enough for that! Hang it up girl please atleast PRETEND to be unbothered and stable
About her and Jess starting a business, I totally agree. I recently started learning some DIY skincare products on YouTube, body butters, exfoliating scrub, hand creams, melt and pour soaps, shampoos, hair conditioner, lipgloss etc. You could make a few extra bucks selling these products and for someone with a huge following as hers (I know a lot of them are bots but she still has a decent amount of saddies), she could actually learn how to make some products, import nice packaging from Alibaba and make some cool money. These things are very easy to learn and if she pegged them at REASONABLE prices, not Princess Armor type prices, sheā€™d sell a pretty decent quantity and would be able to cover part, if not all of her bills, depending on how seriously she takes the biz and how successful she becomes. I donā€™t know what NJ state laws are like but I know you donā€™t need FDA approval for selling homemade cosmetics and skincare products as long as you perform stability tests so.... šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
PS. Well who am I kidding, Tbag is too lazy and lack sleep motivation or discipline to start any business or be successful at anything. Plus I donā€™t know if I could trust any product being made from her dirty home šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 11
No husband, no partner, no custody of your kids, no pets, no job, no nothing. What a wreck you are Big T. Actually gives me shivers thinking how tragic your life is - still canā€™t believe I used to be a fan! TRASH

Reactions: 26
The karma bus is coming. Talking on gene was not smart. Watch something good happen for corey soon and something bad happen to tracy soon. I know tracy didnt make the initial comment but she should have either not acknowledged it or deleted it. Esp knowing how messed up corey was after gene passed it seems like she just wants to play mind games with corey and make him feel crappy that his father would be disgusted etc etc. Tracy is really a vile manipulative lazy witch. If corey was so tit as a husband why is tracy soooo obsessed with him?! Get a job watch your kids and rant privately to your friends and family tracy. Youre not special. Stop ruining your kids futures just cus youre bitter. 50% of marriages dont work out, sucky but nothing new. Those poor kids i hope julians doing well whereever he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hi guys, first time posting but have been reading posts for a while. I was a fan of Tracyā€™s to begin with but slowly started noticing the lies which to be fair I could get over. Now with everything she has posted or reposted about her ex father in law she has taken things way too far.
I lost my dad 20 years ago and if anyone ever said anything about him Iā€™d lose it, she clearly has no respect for anyone

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Tara and Raven.. TRACY CONTINUES TO PUT YOUR FAMILY ON BLAST.

SHE IS NOT SORRY. SHE ENCOURAGES THIS BEHAVIOR FROM HER SADDIES.
100%. Sheā€™s a nasty bleep for keeping the original saddie post attached to that where she doesnā€™t want people talking about her FIL. She knows exactly where to hit them where it hurts and I canā€™t wait to sip my tea and let karma do her job. If it were reversed you know sheā€™d lose her mind. Evil witch!

Reactions: 20
Such a disgusting new low for the cow. How dare she talk about a deceased man from a family she has NO attachment at all anymore. I feel bad for the children being dragged through all of this. Im so glad Raven has the balls to stand up to this big bully. I hope she gets whats coming to her and shes exposed for the rat that she is

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi guys, first time posting but have been reading posts for a while. I was a fan of Tracyā€™s to begin with but slowly started noticing the lies which to be fair I could get over. Now with everything she has posted or reposted about her ex father in law she has taken things way too far.
I lost my dad 20 years ago and if anyone ever said anything about him Iā€™d lose it, she clearly has no respect for anyone
Welcome lol...I could get over a white lie or even a blatant lie here and there....I mean we've all done it but sheā€™s a compulsive liar on social media over obvious stupid tit and it just gets old.
What really made me start disliking her was the way she would talk to people rudely and in a condescending tone along with ignoring 99% of compliments but paying 100% attention to anything she even thought was negative.
For instance someone could tag their friend with a laughing emoji...it could be a number of reasons as to why and she'll say problem??? Like witch relax.. if they didn't say anything negative stop being so paranoid, rude and bothered or just ask in a nice way if you want to know.
Another thing is how she acts like she's this tough gangsta mobsta witch when in reality she's a punk. It's so obvious she's a punk ass witch too. We've seen her fight on jerseylicious with someone half her size....yawn...
The photoshopping gets old too. Again we all have tweaked with filters and plenty of other editing options from ig but the fact that she literally extremely shapes her body with photoshop is disgusting. I don't know if you saw the unedited pic of Khloe going around but even in that unedited pic Khloe still has a bangin bod...Tracy on the other hand you wouldn't recognize her...
I cannot think of one redeeming quality about her at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.