Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG!!!!! I'm home. Day off. Bored. I did some digging and I got Big T's number!!!! I called. It's def her! Should we text? Should we call and let her know about herself?!? I had a few. I'm down for whatever!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
OMG!!!!! I'm home. Day off. Bored. I did some digging and I got Big T's number!!!! I called. It's def her! Should we text? Should we call and let her know about herself?!? I had a few. I'm down for whatever!
You literally got the sorcery... you’re MVP for the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You literally got the sorcery... you’re MVP for the day.
Hahaha thanks!!! Everyone says I should have been a cop! With more digging I found this..... I won't post the number unless y'all want me to... But just Google Tracy Maloney East Hanover. You will get all you need there. It's public . I called. I could tell it was her right away. I said "Hey Tracy" she way like "yes". It's her

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She claimed it was a freak thing that made her pass out and she was in the hospital. But Jordyn wound up seeing her aunt on the floor in front of her friends and teachers and being put on a stretcher. I wouldn’t want my kids around that...
Drunk or high. Wouldn’t put it past her

Reactions: 13
Hahaha thanks!!! Everyone says I should have been a cop! With more digging I found this..... I won't post the number unless y'all want me to... But just Google Tracy Maloney East Hanover. You will get all you need there. It's public . I called. I could tell it was her right away. I said "Hey Tracy" she way like "yes". It's her
I don’t think you should put her number up here, she sucks but she also doesn’t need 100+ people texting or calling her but that’s just my opinion. I don’t think it will get anything accomplished.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I mean i just googled her name as you said and it pops right up so it’s not that private lol it’s a public phone number but def see what you mean!

Reactions: 11
Big T hid all her comments so nobody can see. I guess she did that so she can drag Corey without anyone telling his sister's. She's such a pussy witch

Big T hid all her comments so nobody can see. I guess she did that so she can drag Corey without anyone telling his sister's. She's such a pussy witch
Nevermind. It was just a instagram glitch I think! I can see them now

Reactions: 7
IDK lol.... She birthed and raised Tracy 🤣 She gets some dragging
This 😂. She failed with Tracy and that’s why she’s raising the grandkids - and it’s why the kids have had to deal with some tit. Tracy was spoiled unbelievably as a kid and teen - she posted videos of her at like 3/4 y old threatening to stab her mom with a butter knife and she was so proud of that video. I honestly think she never once faced consequences or was punished for anything. The saying after all is “raise your kids , spoil your grandkids. Spoil your kids, raise your grandkids.”

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.