Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

OMG she looks like and actual witch here. She must be dying inside knowing her lies are starting to come out little by little. I havent seen a post about her little divorce or deadbeat dad since Raven put her in her place. Lets hope she stays quiet regarding this. Her kids will read all this nonsense she says one day and will end up hating her.

Reactions: 18
I was reading on Reddit that they both aren't allowed unsupervised custody of the kids after a car accident where skylar broke her arm and they were both under the influence.
Corey currently owes £15,000+ in child support, why doesn't he work?
If you scroll back on pics Tracy and the kids were always presentable. Yes not to how I would dress me or my daughters but they never looked dirty and trashy like they do now.
It definitely changed from when she fell pregnant with Julian!
Her parents are comfortable, seem like decent people they must be mortified having her acting the way she does across social.media
How can i find this thread on reddit?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s wishing her cousin a happy birthday & there’s a pic of the cousin with Skylar & I’m almost positive Jayden was cut out of the picture.
So let me get this straight.... is she trying to crate the narrative that Corey took her away from her family for years and now that she’s divorced she’s all about family?

Reactions: 16
Things that irritate me about big momma t....exotic??? Where witch??? Your family is not exotic big t. You look like white people as does she....

"Our" beach house... ummm.. when you pull up records online it belongs to your parents....I'm sure you're not allowed to redecorate or sell the house big t... it's not yours, ours, it's your parents.

🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Things that irritate me about big momma t....exotic??? Where witch??? Your family is not exotic big t. You look like white people as does she....

"Our" beach house... ummm.. when you pull up records online it belongs to your parents....I'm sure you're not allowed to redecorate or sell the house big t... it's not yours, ours, it's your parents.

🙄🙄
Lol!! My parents have a beach house and I always refer to it as my parents. Hell, I even ask for permission to spend the weekend there, I never assume it’s mine and do as a please with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This went down today on ravens post about her working away! ☕
Thanks for the screenshots. Sadly Raven deleted the post. Anyone else notice how John’s grammar and texting has changed from when he was telling his stories previously?

Reactions: 14
Thanks for the screenshots. Sadly Raven deleted the post. Anyone else notice how John’s grammar and texting has changed from when he was telling his stories previously?
Personally, I feel like Raven is entitled to a post & delete because it’s clear Tracy got the message. Did Tracy receive it wrong by her response....100%.... but the message was sent loud and clear. I feel like Raven just doesn’t want the drama that circulates on a post like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Personally, I feel like Raven is entitled to a post & delete because it’s clear Tracy got the message. Did Tracy receive it wrong by her response....100%.... but the message was sent loud and clear. I feel like Raven just doesn’t want the drama that circulates on a post like that.
Oh I agree with you 100%. I was just happy for the screenshot of the convo with John because I missed it

Reactions: 13
She’s wishing her cousin a happy birthday & there’s a pic of the cousin with Skylar & I’m almost positive Jayden was cut out of the picture.
So let me get this straight.... is she trying to crate the narrative that Corey took her away from her family for years and now that she’s divorced she’s all about family?
And she put "I can't wait to party with you" God I hope she's not drinking with 17 year olds. Cousins or not. It's not a good look if you are drinking with teens

🙄🙄
That table looks curved for sure! How ya gonna photoshop a table?!?! I really can't with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And she put "I can't wait to party with you" God I hope she's not drinking with 17 year olds. Cousins or not. It's not a good look if you are drinking with teens
She’s so desperate to be that young and care free without any responsibilities so whenever she hangs out with these teenage cousins, she always tries to be the CoOl OlDeR cOuSiN by acting like she’s also 18. It’s so cringey to watch and just further emphasizes how she’s still living in 2005.

also an example I just thought of- Memorial Day weekend with her cousin last year in the Tesla. Pretty sure that teen was 17, probably drunk or tipsy at least, and she was driving with her legs up or some dumb tit that spoiled new teenage drivers do, and Tracy being the CoOl OlDeR cOuSiN recorded and posted it online.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She’s so desperate to be that young and care free without any responsibilities so whenever she hangs out with these teenage cousins, she always tries to be the CoOl OlDeR cOuSiN by acting like she’s also 18. It’s so cringey to watch and just further emphasizes how she’s still living in 2005.
Super cringe!!!! She really thinks she's living in 05' and I'm truly embarrassed

Reactions: 18
look if you’re going for that cool older cousin who parties with the teens vibe... you don’t announce it all over.... you let the kids do that..... judging by the fact that Tracy seems to never be tagged in anything posted by her younger cousins... they clearly don’t vibe with her the way she wishes.
Shes clinging to youth like she’s some sort of 60 year old having an existential midlife crisis. Like full on Stop.... it’s not cute, it’s downright pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.