Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so here for raven!!! She does strike me as someone who would pick up the phone and contact Tracy though not just post on insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So she's obviously single. Hah. Jess couldn't answer for her quick enough. I'm 💀🤣🤣. This confirms she has no man for me 🤣.....
Any well to do man would want NOTHING to do with her trashy ass. Imagine him taking her to the Met and she shows up in a bleeping tank dress and duster 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I made a finsta and forgot all about it (bc I'm actually a single mother who has only had 3 days off in the last 2yrs).... anyways, just remembered and have this reply from Raven. Tara never answered
tara is too far up tracy's ass, hoping to be brought back in. at least raven doesn't care and is saying it like it is. if my brother cheated on his wife and didn't pay child support / never spent time with his kids, i'd privately admonish him. i'd step in so that the kids at least knew his side of the family, etc., and force him to be a dad. however, if his ex publicly dragged him / insinuated that deceased relatives would favor her over him, i'd flip out. problem here is that tracy is doing this for 500k+ fans / haters / bots. and one can only imagine what she says privately to the kids at home.

she also does so little for her own kids that it's difficult to see her as any sort of victim in this scenario. she wants child support, ok, well, if you fucked a broke bum then it's time you get a job to provide for your children. there's no rule / law that states only the man can provide for kids. if both parents are able-bodied, they should both be contributing to ensure their kids are taken care of. as you pointed out to her, tracy won't even learn asl for her son and refuses to work on any therapy w/ him - just drops him off at her mom's house and hopes to one day pick up a hearing boy.

honestly, i just wanted to rant lol. normally tracy's things to rile me up too much, but the fact that she always acts like 'family is #1' and adopts any other italian tropes, but then implies that her ex-FIL, deceased, who undoubtedly accepted her not because he loved her but because HIS SON, COREY, did. Tracy thinks she's some prize to be won, but oof.

Any well to do man would want NOTHING to do with her trashy ass. Imagine him taking her to the Met and she shows up in a bleeping tank dress and duster 🤣
the $100 bill duster LOL. or her knock-off-Timbs and Playboy suit...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So I had to change my Tattle handle. I commented on a post and all hell broke loose. 😂 so now I just sit back and laugh from the finsta I had to create to deflect.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
tara is too far up tracy's ass, hoping to be brought back in. at least raven doesn't care and is saying it like it is. if my brother cheated on his wife and didn't pay child support / never spent time with his kids, i'd privately admonish him. i'd step in so that the kids at least knew his side of the family, etc., and force him to be a dad. however, if his ex publicly dragged him / insinuated that deceased relatives would favor her over him, i'd flip out. problem here is that tracy is doing this for 500k+ fans / haters / bots. and one can only imagine what she says privately to the kids at home.

she also does so little for her own kids that it's difficult to see her as any sort of victim in this scenario. she wants child support, ok, well, if you fucked a broke bum then it's time you get a job to provide for your children. there's no rule / law that states only the man can provide for kids. if both parents are able-bodied, they should both be contributing to ensure their kids are taken care of. as you pointed out to her, tracy won't even learn asl for her son and refuses to work on any therapy w/ him - just drops him off at her mom's house and hopes to one day pick up a hearing boy.

honestly, i just wanted to rant lol. normally tracy's things to rile me up too much, but the fact that she always acts like 'family is #1' and adopts any other italian tropes, but then implies that her ex-FIL, deceased, who undoubtedly accepted her not because he loved her but because HIS SON, COREY, did. Tracy thinks she's some prize to be won, but oof.

Ah, but we never saw the jimmy choo timbs either. Remember those?

Reactions: 16

I wore the one duster I own yesterday and got so many compliments on it. But it doesn't have any form of currency on it nor did I wear a cami under it that could stand in the corner of my bedroom all on its own. Oh and I wore it to work, you know Tracy, at my job where I go to make money for you know, things, food, car, home. Ones that belong to me, not mommy and daddy. And at one time I had two jobs, neither which consisted of having a phone in one hand and a bottle of wine or a piece of salmon smothered in bbq sauce in the other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I wore the one duster I own yesterday and got so many compliments on it. But it doesn't have any form of currency on it nor did I wear a cami under it that could stand in the corner of my bedroom all on its own. Oh and I wore it to work, you know Tracy, at my job where I go to make money for you know, things, food, car, home. Ones that belong to me, not mommy and daddy. And at one time I had two jobs, neither which consisted of having a phone in one hand and a bottle of wine or a piece of salmon smothered in bbq sauce in the other.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I'm literally loling

Already did 😉
I love it here 😂

And there we have it. Corey was there. Can’t wait for wine down Wednesday
You know she did this to shove it up big T's photoshopped ass 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol yeah as someone who is with an extremely wealthy man, they would literally not even look at her. She is complete trash

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder who this is? Calling all tattle friends is this you? Or has Raven, Corey or Tata finally had it and about to spill. That bio is telling!!!

I wore the one duster I own yesterday and got so many compliments on it. Oh and I wore it to work, you know Tracy, at my job where I go to make money for you know, things, food, car, home. Ones that belong to me, not mommy and daddy. And at one time I had two jobs, neither which consisted of having a phone in one hand and a bottle of wine or a piece of salmon smothered in bbq sauce in the other.
It's was " no currency on my duster it tank top that stands alone" for me 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I was reading on Reddit that they both aren't allowed unsupervised custody of the kids after a car accident where skylar broke her arm and they were both under the influence.
Corey currently owes £15,000+ in child support, why doesn't he work?
If you scroll back on pics Tracy and the kids were always presentable. Yes not to how I would dress me or my daughters but they never looked dirty and trashy like they do now.
It definitely changed from when she fell pregnant with Julian!
Her parents are comfortable, seem like decent people they must be mortified having her acting the way she does across social.media
what's the subreddit??

• Heart
Reactions: 9
her latest TikTok...thought it would be the Jimmy Choo timbs. Guess not.

Ravens response is still so classy. That family has an ungodly level of restraint. Because I would have been arrested by now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder who this is? Calling all tattle friends is this you? Or has Raven, Corey or Tata finally had it and about to spill. That bio is telling!!!

It's was " no currency on my duster it tank top that stands alone" for me 😂😂😂😂
“Ruth...” Emmy Ruth...= Raven

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.