Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused. A year and a half ago she announced their separation and was all “single Tray” 🙄 and now all of a sudden it’s like that didn’t happen and she’s starting her single life now? Such an attention bleep. News flash Tray - just bc you are officially divorced, the men are not going to come running. And my husband won’t be sliding into your dm’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Exactly… Look at it this way, if they all had their tit together we wouldn’t be here right now on thread number 35+ cracking the hell up at the massive tit show right now. 😂 So… At the end of the day it’s entertainment to me and hilariously entertaining how they all act like children. Let them!
Lmfao I'm already going to hell so whatever but I kinda wish Brielle and Corey would start throwing shade or clapping back for entertainment purposes. 😅🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I TOLD YOUS THE ‘IM FREE’ WAS COMING! I swear shes just getting started with this new wave. God shes vile. Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
1D0ED7C6-34FB-4A8A-A5BC-E9D928413FBD.jpeg
D275BE4B-52C1-4B24-82EA-08644581FA8E.jpeg

I always want to think oh maybe this time shes actually trying to get better etc but nope shes still filtering her life away, lying to herself and then wondering why things don't change/get better for her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
“Free... for my kids.” Yeah, where are those kids... how much you wanna bet it was in the divorce she can’t post much of them anymore.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She wants all the attention lol
So funny how Corey is just silent today because he’s busy enjoying life with his girlfriend. Meanwhile George Glass is nowhere to be found to celebrate with Big T so here she is acting a desperate fool on Instagram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The filter is glitching SO hard especially at the beginning of this
What is with all the stupid captions Tray and Brielle use 🙄 the obsession with green eyes they are not even that green. Wonder how long they sit there thinking of cringe stupid things to say for their selfie posts

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lmfao I'm reading all these ss you guys have posted. So I guess her post about I'm a new person yesterday was a big Ole lie as expected. Still the same vile spewing, woe as me hoe bag 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Explain more please!! Never heard of this!
Due to the fact that Tracy has “4 jobs” and one of them is “posting her children to model for special places”. And because she has been known for using her platform to push the kids and taking pictures and posting them of the kids... she used to screen grab from Tara especially. It could have been said that the kids cannot be on social media anymore, he could have clearly said “she spends too much time posting pictures.”

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The pic she posted of Jayden asleep... I thought she was all into the zipper bed thing which is not that, clearly. IF she had the kids today I bet she would have made some sick post with them releasing balloons or something.

Reactions: 11
Totally uncalled for. The saddies are more vile than Corey on his worst day.
HER FANS ARE PART OF THE MF PROBLEM! They gas her up & she engages in it. Idgaf, that family took her in when she pushed herself out of her own family.... you don’t let ANYBODY speak on dead people like that.... bleeping VILE TRASH.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.