Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its most likely on Facebook she has to wait for the change. Usually takes a day
When I got married and changed my name a few years ago, I couldn't change my name on Facebook until I sent Facebook a copy of my ID with the changed name. When I sent that in, it took a couple of hours to be approved.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
When I got married and changed my name a few years ago, I couldn't change my name on Facebook until I sent Facebook a copy of my ID with the changed name. When I sent that in, it took a couple of hours to be approved.
Wtf? I change my name on Facebook on the regular and never had to show an ID.

Reactions: 17
Anyone else think she’s pathetic for waiting til the divorce was final to update her INSTAGRAM name?! Like she literally never even changed her legal name to Epstein to begin with. It just goes to show how delusional she is treating her Instagram handle like her legal name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wtf? I change my name on Facebook on the regular and never had to show an ID.
I thought it was so weird!! Especially because now I see my friends changing the name the night of their wedding without a problem lol my best friend never legally changed her name, but she added her husband's name on her facebook name. It makes zero sense!! Maybe I have a setting turned on that most people don't? Idk

Reactions: 17
Idk If this was mentioned but I love in the divorce post how she says that the marriage went bad for reasons she will keep sacred yet she previously plastered “the reasons”
All over Instagram lol. Also did an entire podcast about the love language situation, I know that wasn’t THE reason but she did state it added to the divorce.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I find it funny how she wrote in her post that shes choosing to keep some things “sacred” like shes this good person who would never put corey down and spill thier secrets meanwhile every other post is about him cheating and reciepts and how hes a deadbeat father!!!

Reactions: 21
I hope this divorce gives her the confidence to actually be herself & to do what she has put in the post. No matter what went on between her and Corey, the only thing that matters is that the kids are taken care of. I think until whatever is going on with their custody battle is settled she won't reveal the true reason, and then as soon as it is, she will. I think she is holding back from revealing it, because he has dirt on her also and she can't deal with people knowing the truth
The thing is, custody battles never really end. That and $$$ issue. I am with you, he has dirt on her. They both probably were part of that accident situation that allegedly broke Skylar's arm. What I wonder is how much longer can she keep up this charade? People talk, kids talk. Things change, the same tired ass videos and pictures can only get her so far. Some days it looks like she's on the brink of shaving off her eyebrows and then hours later she's "okay." If this isn't bi-polarism and/or self medication I am curious to know what it is. As the pandemic winds down she will ahuevo have to have some sort of structure and normalcy for these kids. Willing to bet thats when everything will truly reveal itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I find it funny how she wrote in her post that shes choosing to keep some things “sacred” like shes this good person who would never put corey down and spill thier secrets meanwhile every other post is about him cheating and reciepts and how hes a deadbeat father!!!
Yes!! Personally I also thought it was a weird use of the word “sacred.” That word is typically used in religious situations or just overall positive sentences I thought. Maybe I’m wrong here lol. But to use the word “sacred” while you’re constantly going off about being cheated on, massage parlors, not being complimented, no child support, ex on vacation, etc - none of that is keeping quiet for “sacred” reasons. All she is doing is skirting around the question while dropping obvious hints.

anyways tracy, eNgLiSh Is HaRd right?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She literally lies just to lie. Instagram does NOT need to approve a username change. I changed my handle just the other week and it changed instantly. My cousin has a verified account, he has changed his handle and it updates immediately.
So this is only the case if you’re verified. I follow a few of the WAGs LA women and 2 of them haven’t been able to change their IG handle because they’re verified, they both got divorced. Autumn & Dominique have both addressed this in their AMAs that there is a hold on the name change because of the blue check. Like you have to prove that it’s not a hack and stuff. Also, neither women has been a sloppy mess like T when it came to their divorces. I would have never know if it wasn’t for their AMAs as it should be. Also both women said that they will no longer address the why’s & such and they actually give good advice for those who ask for divorce advice. She wishes she was verified so badly, that she’s acting like it’s because she’s important.
Whatever.... you don’t sit there and say it was for the sake of the kids when you’ve been dragging their father for 2 years while he didn’t say tit except for a few DM exchanges here and there and even then they didn’t seem like they were horrible.
If their marriage was so horrible and toxic, why wait until it’s finalized to say you’re going to heal.... you start healing the day you filed, not the day the judge finalized his decision. this is all just for attention... and it’s at the expense of her kids. The ones she supposedly did this for because they deserve to see her happy..... ugh give me a bleeping break.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The thing is, custody battles never really end. That and $$$ issue. I am with you, he has dirt on her. They both probably were part of that accident situation that allegedly broke Skylar's arm. What I wonder is how much longer can she keep up this charade? People talk, kids talk. Things change, the same tired ass videos and pictures can only get her so far. Some days it looks like she's on the brink of shaving off her eyebrows and then hours later she's "okay." If this isn't bi-polarism and/or self medication I am curious to know what it is. As the pandemic winds down she will ahuevo have to have some sort of structure and normalcy for these kids. Willing to bet thats when everything will truly reveal itself.
I can't wait until all 3 are in 1st grade and up and she actually has to be accountable from September to June Monday thru Friday because they legally will have to be in school every day. With the exception of a sick day. That means no 5 day weekends for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
1. So, the joker smile pic of her, it looks like she forgot how to smile and this was her best attempt. I’m not even trying to be mean.

2. If she’s healing and moving on and things have been over for 3 years, 2 years, 1 year, etc. how come she’s so pressed about Corey being in PR? Corey can do whatever the duck he wants bc he isn’t her problem anymore, legally or otherwise. All the pics she posted of her kids this weekend were old (Skylar had baby teeth in all) so explain how she rearranged her plans to be with her kids?! Gtfoh! She’s depressed the divorce is final and it’s showing so bad!

Reactions: 25
Can someone elaborate on the accident that broke skylars arm? I missed that...

I think corey is a deadbeat for going to PR if he wasn’t working AND didn’t tell the kids. Who knows if that actually happened but if it happened the way she claims, that’s pretty fucked up on her part and I would be angry too but for the sake of my kids, she was probably angry she couldn’t pawn them off.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.