Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or do these red bottoms she's pushing on the gram look dirty AF?! 🤢🤢🤢
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 THEY'RE USED THE EFF UP! They were probably cleaned out of someone’s closet who has more than they know what to do with & sold to someone who sells used luxury items to be resold to people like Tracy who want it for the brand, & don’t care how worn out it is and will pay way more money than they should due to condition.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 THEY'RE USED THE EFF UP! They were probably cleaned out of someone’s closet who has more than they know what to do with & sold to someone who sells used luxury items to be resold to people like Tracy who want it for the brand, & don’t care how worn out it is and will pay way more money than they should due to condition.
Facts!!!! They look nasty!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lmao yalllll the “divorce and now I’m free and I’m happier than ever!” Is just another facade like her photoshopping 100lbs off and facetune. She’s doing it A) for compliments “omg girl yassss finally time to get what you deserve!” Etc. B) clearly her and Corey have mutual friends so she wants to look unbothered. C) she hopes it’ll bug Corey that she’s “happy” about it when he doesn’t give af.

guys ... the day her divorce was finalized, she’s sitting at home doing her hair, makeup and facetune to post a pic about how happy she is - whilst her ex husband is in Puerto Rico banging his new younger, slimmer kid-free girlfriend. Telling me she’s not butthurt is a straight lie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
If Brielle is posting to bother Tracy I don’t find that funny just like I don’t find it funny that Tracy posts the crap she doesn’t about her and Corey. Y’all know I’m not his biggest fan but he’s the only one not acting like a stupid child in this situation. Brielle is a slimmer version of Tracy. She has the same McDonald’s races eyebrow and fucked up lips. She’s not cute IMO. But just like the kids will see stuff Tracy posts about their dad, they will also see what his low rent girlfriend posts about their mom. None of it is cool.

Reactions: 18
And here we go with the posts of her posing for the camera, biting her lips, batting her spider lashes, and sticking out her nasty tongue

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
If Brielle is posting to bother Tracy I don’t find that funny just like I don’t find it funny that Tracy posts the crap she doesn’t about her and Corey. Y’all know I’m not his biggest fan but he’s the only one not acting like a stupid child in this situation. Brielle is a slimmer version of Tracy. She has the same McDonald’s races eyebrow and fucked up lips. She’s not cute IMO. But just like the kids will see stuff Tracy posts about their dad, they will also see what his low rent girlfriend posts about their mom. None of it is cool.
Thank you!! All 3 of them are a train wreck. Arguably, Brielle is the messiest for inserting herself in such a ridiculous situation. She has no real stake in any of this. Corey is no prize.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My green eyes are very diff from big t green eyes

that tongue needs to stay in her creepy misshapen mouth

Reactions: 15
Is it just me or do these red bottoms she's pushing on the gram look dirty AF?! 🤢🤢🤢
I’m HOWWWWLINGGGGGG 😂 SHES PROMOTING THSSE? These look like they just came back from the war LMAO throw them away, donate em or something but to resale on some page “great condition” lmaoooooo I can see the dirt on em from HERE 🤣 $20 maybe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lmao yalllll the “divorce and now I’m free and I’m happier than ever!” Is just another facade like her photoshopping 100lbs off and facetune. She’s doing it A) for compliments “omg girl yassss finally time to get what you deserve!” Etc. B) clearly her and Corey have mutual friends so she wants to look unbothered. C) she hopes it’ll bug Corey that she’s “happy” about it when he doesn’t give af.

guys ... the day her divorce was finalized, she’s sitting at home doing her hair, makeup and facetune to post a pic about how happy she is - whilst her ex husband is in Puerto Rico banging his new younger, slimmer kid-free girlfriend. Telling me she’s not butthurt is a straight lie
Without a doubt she's feeling like tit. Hah...I would be too. Especially if I didn't have someone to do that with.
While I can agree because I like to take the high road myself everyone has their limits. Tracy has been throwing shade and doing it nonstop for the past year. Brielle and Corey are extremely quiet for the most part on social media not throwing their relationship in anyone's face nor throwing any shade at her. Sometimes it's okay to play in the mud with the pig for a few minutes and then get right back out. I'm not even sure the tsunami reference was coincidence or shade. Meh...I'm not mad at her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Have you guys noticed too that she always uses the same damn songs in her stories?! Like this one, The Sun is Rising, she’s been using since the movie The Other Woman featured it in like 2014 lol. She also always uses Better by Khalid. Both are good songs but she uses them way too much 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Without a doubt she's feeling like tit. Hah...I would be too. Especially if I didn't have someone to do that with.
While I can agree because I like to take the high road myself everyone has their limits. Tracy has been throwing shade and doing it nonstop for the past year. Brielle and Corey are extremely quiet for the most part on social media not throwing their relationship in anyone's face nor throwing any shade at her. Sometimes it's okay to play in the mud with the pig for a few minutes and then get right back out. I'm not even sure the tsunami reference was coincidence or shade. Meh...I'm not mad at her.
Exactly… Look at it this way, if they all had their tit together we wouldn’t be here right now on thread number 35+ cracking the hell up at the massive tit show right now. 😂 So… At the end of the day it’s entertainment to me and hilariously entertaining how they all act like children. Let them!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.