Tracy DiMarco #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that amazes me is she really thinks that she is a good mom. She thinks she works hard and sacrifices herself for those kids. She actually is delusional enough to believe she doesn’t do for herself and that she’s this martyr. The fact that Sammy reposts and comments like she did is like 🤔🙄 really? Really Sammy? You know this isn’t factual so why encourage her to believe it? She doesn’t have Julian. Ever! She doesn’t take the time to even learn/teach communication for him. She’s so about her. You can tell by the reposts she’s putting. It’s just sad those kids are suffering.

Reactions: 32
The thing that amazes me is she really thinks that she is a good mom. She thinks she works hard and sacrifices herself for those kids. She actually is delusional enough to believe she doesn’t do for herself and that she’s this martyr. The fact that Sammy reposts and comments like she did is like 🤔🙄 really? Really Sammy? You know this isn’t factual so why encourage her to believe it? She doesn’t have Julian. Ever! She doesn’t take the time to even learn/teach communication for him. She’s so about her. You can tell by the reposts she’s putting. It’s just sad those kids are suffering.
I feel like she forced Sammy to post that. It doesn’t seem as genuine as past posts Sammy has made or reposted of Tracy’s. I have people on my Instagram reposting Tracy’s video, tagging her and praising her.... I really just want to direct them all here.... she sold something & they all bought it. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry why are we shaming Corey for going away? You know damn well he didn’t pay for it. Just like tracy didn’t pay for her vacation. The only reason I’m mad is all these people “work traveling” with 90 family members, during covid.
You spelled V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N wrong, raven.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If he spent the stimulus money to go on vacation that’s just dirty. Those kids need clothes and if he doesn’t want to give money to Tracy (which I don’t agree with) give it to papa and Gigi or buy those kids some proper clothes. Or hey put it in an account for the kids. Start a college fund. 🤷🏼‍♀️
My thing is they're always dressed normal for the most part when they're with his family. I often wonder if they buy stuff and trashy won't use it or take it because it's not fake Gucci or obnoxious boutique ig clothing. I'm not saying they're dressed to the 9s while with his family but if you flip through the pics of while they're with his family their clothes always fit and they're always doing something fun whether arts and crafts or going somewhere. I see no problem with him doing something for himself whether he's using his own money or not. He owes her a ton which he's never going to be able to payoff or catch up anytime soon. It's going to take some years if he's even able to. So I don't think he should not be able to do something on occasion for himself. He shouldn't have to spend the next couple years dedicating himself to do nothing but work to make sure Tracy gets her money. Nothing would convince me that Tracy wouldn't use that money for unnecessary luxurious things on herself or overpriced junk ig clothing. If Tracy was a normal woman/mom who was really struggling and busting her ass to make ends meat I'd probably have a different opinion. It's clear she's not missing any meals or alcoholic drinks. The kids are dressed like tit with her because that's how she dresses them. Shoes for kids are 20$ or less from Walmart or carters. Certainly she has 200$ to buy them a few pairs of shoes for the season but she'd rather spend it on herself or buy them each one overpriced pair. I'm not saying he's an angel but I don't believe with all my being he has just said fk my kids and not doing a thing for them. He just doesn't document everything like her. Just my 2 cents on the matter lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I feel like she forced Sammy to post that. It doesn’t seem as genuine as past posts Sammy has made or reposted of Tracy’s. I have people on my Instagram reposting Tracy’s video, tagging her and praising her.... I really just want to direct them all here.... she sold something & they all bought it. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Girl! If I knew anyone doing it I’d share all the tea. Lol ☕

My thing is they're always dressed normal for the most part when they're with his family. I often wonder if they buy stuff and trashy won't use it or take it because it's not fake Gucci or obnoxious boutique ig clothing. I'm not saying they're dressed to the 9s while with his family but if you flip through the pics of while they're with his family their clothes always fit and they're always doing something fun whether arts and crafts or going somewhere. I see no problem with him doing something for himself whether he's using his own money or not. He owes her a ton which he's never going to be able to payoff or catch up anytime soon. It's going to take some years if he's even able to. So I don't think he should not be able to do something on occasion for himself. He shouldn't have to spend the next couple years dedicating himself to do nothing but work to make sure Tracy gets her money. Nothing would convince me that Tracy wouldn't use that money for unnecessary luxurious things on herself or overpriced junk ig clothing. If Tracy was a normal woman/mom who was really struggling and busting her ass to make ends meat I'd probably have a different opinion. It's clear she's not missing any meals or alcoholic drinks. The kids are dressed like tit with her because that's how she dresses them. Shoes for kids are 20$ or less from Walmart or carters. Certainly she has 200$ to buy them a few pairs of shoes for the season but she'd rather spend it on herself or buy them each one overpriced pair. I'm not saying he's an angel but I don't believe with all my being he has just said fk my kids and not doing a thing for them. He just doesn't document everything like her. Just my 2 cents on the matter lol.
Julian wears little girls leggings at Corey’s just like at Tracy’s. And I’m sorry, I know she’s trash, but that’s no excuse to not pay child support. I’ll never think what she does relieves him of responsibility.

Reactions: 10
Girl! If I knew anyone doing it I’d share all the tea. Lol ☕

Julian wears little girls leggings at Corey’s just like at Tracy’s. And I’m sorry, I know she’s trash, but that’s no excuse to not pay child support. I’ll never think what she does relieves him of responsibility.
Lol I don't mean to go back and forth because it's coming off like I'm a Corey lover but I'm not. I think sometimes people really get tricked/manipulated by her especially because he doesn't defend himself. I just went thru his and Tara's pics and snagged a few ss. Only one time did I see him in what I thought was girl's leggings. Most of the time he's dressed like a boy while with them. Yes he should pay. I'm not saying he should be off the hook. I just don't think he shouldn't be allowed to do anything because big mamma t needs more botox.

I went thru Tracy’s pics. Not going to lie I had to dig because she barely posts pics of him anymore. Part of me wonders if the occasions he has been in girl's leggings at Corey’s place is because that's how she sent him that day. I will say on occasion she has dressed him like a boy. The pics are few and far between when it comes to him though.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I highly disagree. If he doesn’t pay child support he has no business spending money on a trip like this. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Regardless how trashy she is he is still responsible to pay for those kids. My ex would be behind on child support and go to Disneyland with his new wife, her kids, and my kids siblings and not even take my kids. He’d even lie about where he was. So IF he’s there he should be ashamed. And I don’t blame her if she’s pissed. We all know her dad paid for her vacation. Corey is pathetic.
[/QUOTE]

Child support is nj is based off how many nights the kids spend at each house then of course how much each parent makes. Maybe it changed if her kids don’t spend any nights at her house??

I was trying to respond and I did it wrong 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I highly disagree. If he doesn’t pay child support he has no business spending money on a trip like this. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Regardless how trashy she is he is still responsible to pay for those kids. My ex would be behind on child support and go to Disneyland with his new wife, her kids, and my kids siblings and not even take my kids. He’d even lie about where he was. So IF he’s there he should be ashamed. And I don’t blame her if she’s pissed. We all know her dad paid for her vacation. Corey is pathetic.
We can agree to disagree. ❤ I just don't think it is as bad as she's making it out to be. I think she's jealous and bitter that he's not obsessing over her and has moved on and she doesn't have a man to do stuff with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
No one:
Tracy: I’m a great mom.
Tracy’s friends: look at Tracy being a great mom.
Tracy: look at my friends acknowledging that I’m a great mom.

If I could eye roll anymore my eyes would fall out of my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
why are you guys assuming he paid his way on that trip? Y’all are crazy if you think that trip didn’t come from family all going together. That’s absurd to think he is paying for anything.

Reactions: 23
I have been a stalker (a little harsh of a word) of this forum for a little while now. I used to be like almost everyone on this page, I bought and drank the kool aid she was selling. I have followed her since JL days and always believed that the she was not really a villain but was paid to be portrayed as one on TV. Then I started noticing the little discrepancy and lies and then I found out about this forum through her and her baddies. Once I read through these threads, boy did I feel silly. I can not keep up with the lies she tells as I am sure she can not keep up with them either. The only innocent people are those kids and I honestly as a mom of a soon to be a 4 year old, my heart breaks for all 3.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
And everyone is forgetting that even BigT has admitted that Corey isn’t working. The child support settlement was likely based on the previous year’s taxes but if he isn’t working, how can he pay? I’m sure he’s contesting it and keeping receipts (actual receipts) of all the things he’s bought for the kids (clothes, food, etc). Im not on his side but you can’t squeeze juice from a stone (or however that saying goes).

Reactions: 17
How do we know he isn’t paying? Do we know if they actually have a custody arrangement? Or a child support arrangement? Not for nothing but if I was in his position I wouldn’t give her a dime either! I would go out a buy them what they need my damn self so she can’t blow the money on herself. I could also see her being the type of person to not put her kids in clothes he buys for them. I mean they clearly have clothes with him because they actually dress like kids when he has them. They also wear clothes that fit when with him.
And if Tracy was to witch about no child support and blah blah blah you think that hair, nails, lashes, Botox, fillers and ugly ass bags would be the last thing on her priorities list. She also should have moved out of that place a year ago into something more affordable.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Lol I don't mean to go back and forth because it's coming off like I'm a Corey lover but I'm not. I think sometimes people really get tricked/manipulated by her especially because he doesn't defend himself. I just went thru his and Tara's pics and snagged a few ss. Only one time did I see him in what I thought was girl's leggings. Most of the time he's dressed like a boy while with them. Yes he should pay. I'm not saying he should be off the hook. I just don't think he shouldn't be allowed to do anything because big mamma t needs more botox.

I went thru Tracy’s pics. Not going to lie I had to dig because she barely posts pics of him anymore. Part of me wonders if the occasions he has been in girl's leggings at Corey’s place is because that's how she sent him that day. I will say on occasion she has dressed him like a boy. The pics are few and far between when it comes to him though.
Lol I know you’re not a Corey lover. And I don’t follow Tara or Raven so I think it was in a few of his stories I saw him in glitter leggings. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Child support is nj is based off how many nights the kids spend at each house then of course how much each parent makes. Maybe it changed if her kids don’t spend any nights at her house??

I was trying to respond and I did it wrong 😅
[/QUOTE]
Lol I think I did comment somewhere that he needs to pay it to Gigi and papa. Also maybe start a college fund. I know too many people doing for themselves with this Covid stimulus. It pisses me off. My son got my grandsons braces with theirs and put away for my younger grandson when he needs them. Then they paid bills. On the other hand I have a friend who hasn’t had to pay rent in almost a year even though she’s been working and she used all of her stimulus for rims, tires, a stereo and tinted windows for her ride. I straight up told her she’s not living with me when she’s evicted. 🤷🏼‍♀️

We can agree to disagree. ❤ I just don't think it is as bad as she's making it out to be. I think she's jealous and bitter that he's not obsessing over her and has moved on and she doesn't have a man to do stuff with.
Oh this! 100% this!

How do we know he isn’t paying? Do we know if they actually have a custody arrangement? Or a child support arrangement? Not for nothing but if I was in his position I wouldn’t give her a dime either! I would go out a buy them what they need my damn self so she can’t blow the money on herself. I could also see her being the type of person to not put her kids in clothes he buys for them. I mean they clearly have clothes with him because they actually dress like kids when he has them. They also wear clothes that fit when with him.
And if Tracy was to witch about no child support and blah blah blah you think that hair, nails, lashes, Botox, fillers and ugly ass bags would be the last thing on her priorities list. She also should have moved out of that place a year ago into something more affordable.
Someone posted the court stuff showing what he’s been ordered to pay. And yes, it’s a lot. But if he wants it changed he needs to file taxes again and show proof. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Again, I’ll never think he doesn’t have to give her money. Regardless of how crappy she is she does keep a home there. And if her parents have the kids he should give it to them.

why are you guys assuming he paid his way on that trip? Y’all are crazy if you think that trip didn’t come from family all going together. That’s absurd to think he is paying for anything.
Apparently Raven commented it was a work trip. But if that’s a fact why is family there? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I know we know this, but just to concretely put it out there because T knows not everyone saw this live; the first image is a still from the live where she went ballistic because she was called out for her abusive behaviours and the second image is a still from her “pity me, I’m a good mom” video.

So this potato saved the live & cut and edited herself crying into a heartfelt “woe is me” video, using those poor babies as nothing more than props to garner more sympathy for HER. Nothing is ever about the children as some have previously mentioned, nothing is about THEIR coping or THEIR adjustment to the divorce. I know we shouldn’t be surprised with just how bleeping self-centered she is, but damn.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m sorry but all of us moms have cried before ...we are human. But we don’t record ourselves crying!!!!! Then post it!!!! Then repost it to show people appreciate it!!!! Your fake tears are actual cries for help!!! No mother cries in public for people to pity her we cry in private and show our strength!! Pathetic!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I know we know this, but just to concretely put it out there because T knows not everyone saw this live; the first image is a still from the live where she went ballistic because she was called out for her abusive behaviours and the second image is a still from her “pity me, I’m a good mom” video.

So this potato saved the live & cut and edited herself crying into a heartfelt “woe is me” video, using those poor babies as nothing more than props to garner more sympathy for HER. Nothing is ever about the children as some have previously mentioned, nothing is about THEIR coping or THEIR adjustment to the divorce. I know we shouldn’t be surprised with just how bleeping self-centered she is, but damn.
Pathetic. She acts like her life is so hard which is a slap in the face to women and mothers who really have it hard. I've never despised anyone so much that I don't know. It's wild. I almost feel weird that I dislike her so much but it drives me nuts how she essentially is earning a partial living by scamming people. The world is full if people who do that but I think it's the combination of her attitude and lies that really gets me. I don't loose sleep over it but I can't stop myself from talking tit and calling her ass out. Grrrrrr... 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well not to take away from her bad qualities, but she’s not wrong. He doesn’t pay child support and can go on vacation to Puerto Rico? Not cool dude. I know she went on vacation but we all know Papa and Gigi paid for that. He’s scum and his family and Tracy wannabe gf is too (don’t @ me my opinion is she tries to be like Tracy used to be). 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Not to defend her but you know Papa Maloney paid for her vacation. Corey is scum if he can go on vacation and doesn’t pay child support. Just my opinion.

Not to defend her but you know Papa Maloney paid for her vacation. Corey is scum if he can go on vacation and doesn’t pay child support. Just my opinion.

Sorry but Tracy doesn't spend a dime on those kids and does more than Corey does for himself. As far as we know his sister or his gf paid for him to go.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.