Tracy DiMarco #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 500931
What's the fear? A real job?
I know we know this, but just to concretely put it out there because T knows not everyone saw this live; the first image is a still from the live where she went ballistic because she was called out for her abusive behaviours and the second image is a still from her “pity me, I’m a good mom” video.

So this potato saved the live & cut and edited herself crying into a heartfelt “woe is me” video, using those poor babies as nothing more than props to garner more sympathy for HER. Nothing is ever about the children as some have previously mentioned, nothing is about THEIR coping or THEIR adjustment to the divorce. I know we shouldn’t be surprised with just how bleeping self-centered she is, but damn.
Did anyone catch the song she chose for those " woe me" video? The lyrics 👀

Reactions: 9
I know we know this, but just to concretely put it out there because T knows not everyone saw this live; the first image is a still from the live where she went ballistic because she was called out for her abusive behaviours and the second image is a still from her “pity me, I’m a good mom” video.

So this potato saved the live & cut and edited herself crying into a heartfelt “woe is me” video, using those poor babies as nothing more than props to garner more sympathy for HER. Nothing is ever about the children as some have previously mentioned, nothing is about THEIR coping or THEIR adjustment to the divorce. I know we shouldn’t be surprised with just how bleeping self-centered she is, but damn.
Wait she didn’t post herself of her lives ignoring her kids in this stupid video of her crying saying she cares about her kids soooooo much? Lol 🤔 if you’re gona show it Big-T, show everything and show the truth. Who records themselves crying? That’s so embarrassing and pathetic. I could never! 😳 she craves validation everyday and drags her saddies into it. LOOK AT ME CRYING. TELL ME IM A GOOD MOM. TELL ME IM PRETTY AND GIVE ME MONEY CUZ COREY DOESNT PAY ME CHILD SUPPORT! LOOK AT MY NEWLY DONE NAILS AND MY BOTCH LIP JOB...NO I DONT PAY FOR IT! iM aN iNFLUenCer! *screams into camera bawling her eyes out* ME ME ME ME ITS ALL ABOUT ME 😂 😂 ok I’m done. I’m just so sick of her sh*t!

I’ve honestly thought this whole time that she misses Corey. She will never admit it cuz she has too much pride cuz sCorPiO 🙄 I legit would not be surprised if they end up back together. She must be thinking of the old times of them together since he’s on vacation with Brielle? That’s what I’ve been reading on here? Can anyone confirm that?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My thing is they're always dressed normal for the most part when they're with his family. I often wonder if they buy stuff and trashy won't use it or take it because it's not fake Gucci or obnoxious boutique ig clothing. I'm not saying they're dressed to the 9s while with his family but if you flip through the pics of while they're with his family their clothes always fit and they're always doing something fun whether arts and crafts or going somewhere. I see no problem with him doing something for himself whether he's using his own money or not. He owes her a ton which he's never going to be able to payoff or catch up anytime soon. It's going to take some years if he's even able to. So I don't think he should not be able to do something on occasion for himself. He shouldn't have to spend the next couple years dedicating himself to do nothing but work to make sure Tracy gets her money. Nothing would convince me that Tracy wouldn't use that money for unnecessary luxurious things on herself or overpriced junk ig clothing. If Tracy was a normal woman/mom who was really struggling and busting her ass to make ends meat I'd probably have a different opinion. It's clear she's not missing any meals or alcoholic drinks. The kids are dressed like tit with her because that's how she dresses them. Shoes for kids are 20$ or less from Walmart or carters. Certainly she has 200$ to buy them a few pairs of shoes for the season but she'd rather spend it on herself or buy them each one overpriced pair. I'm not saying he's an angel but I don't believe with all my being he has just said fk my kids and not doing a thing for them. He just doesn't document everything like her. Just my 2 cents on the matter lol.
Remember, Tracy did say at Christmas she wasn’t letting the kids bring any of the junk/garbage his family buys them sooooo

Reactions: 23
Remember, Tracy did say at Christmas she wasn’t letting the kids bring any of the junk/garbage his family buys them sooooo
It’s so funny... you would think that “I’m broke and can’t afford rent” Maloney wouldn’t be calling the things her in laws that she refers to as “always family” as junk when in reality she dresses those poor girls like they raided a lost and found in 1993. Like girl..... I guess it depends which pity party we want our fans and friends to throw for us to decide if the Epstein’s are assholes or “family” 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 23
Sorry but Tracy doesn't spend a dime on those kids and does more than Corey does for himself. As far as we know his sister or his gf paid for him to go.
From the looks of it he doesn’t spend on the kids either. He’s literally just as bad a parent as her. 🤷🏼‍♀️

These are the lyrics? :unsure:
SHE should be the one comforting those kids and making them see it’s going to be ok. It’s not THEIR job to do that for her. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 20
From the looks of it he doesn’t spend on the kids either. He’s literally just as bad a parent as her. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Look I get it. I do. But we can't base anything off one so called parent posting bullshit daily to one who doesn't post at all. Both suck. She shows it to the public to be play victim when people call her out and he just don't care what's said about him. So we can't judge based on him not posting and her mass posting 1 day she has with those kids.

Reactions: 17
why are you guys assuming he paid his way on that trip? Y’all are crazy if you think that trip didn’t come from family all going together. That’s absurd to think he is paying for anything.
Or it's a work trip for B and he caught a cheap flight to PR and is staying for free. 🤷‍♀️

I just realized...this vaca must REALLY chap her ass because she took the kids on vaca without him at least a couple of times and he wasn’t able to come those times, but now he’s able to go with Brielle. I’m sure it’s in part because his circumstances are different; he’s not working now which I think was why he wasn’t able to go with her and the kids years ago. But I’m sure it has to drive her crazy that he can go away with Brielle but wasn’t able to go with her and the kids!

SHE should be the one comforting those kids and making them see it’s going to be ok. It’s not THEIR job to do that for her. 🤬
👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼
THAT PART!
IT IS NOT THE JOB OF HER CHILDREN TO BE COMFORTING HER!
that is a text book play by a narcissistic mother.
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Reactions: 28
👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼
THAT PART!
IT IS NOT THE JOB OF HER CHILDREN TO BE COMFORTING HER!
that is a text book play by a narcissistic mother.
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
When I was struggling financially, emotionally and even physically my kids had NO idea. My friends and family had no idea. I would cry in the shower and come out being the mom I needed to be! I worked 2 jobs for 7 years and then went back for another 7 1/2 to send my son to college. Not once did I guilt my kids or tell them they needed to comfort me. Even when they were teens. She’s a tit mom. She posted that video so people would tell her how great a mom she is. 🙄 THAT is the only reason. It wasn’t about them it was all about her.

Someone with a burner needs to respond to Sammy’s repost that we know she’s lying since Tracy doesn’t even have custody of her damn kids. The pics and videos were all old. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
When I was struggling financially, emotionally and even physically my kids had NO idea. My friends and family had no idea. I would cry in the shower and come out being the mom I needed to be! I worked 2 jobs for 7 years and then went back for another 7 1/2 to send my son to college. Not once did I guilt my kids or tell them they needed to comfort me. Even when they were teens. She’s a tit mom. She posted that video so people would tell her how great a mom she is. 🙄 THAT is the only reason. It wasn’t about them it was all about her.

Someone with a burner needs to respond to Sammy’s repost that we know she’s lying since Tracy doesn’t even have custody of her damn kids. The pics and videos were all old. 🙄
Sammy's post was even old. Sammy didn't post that tit today or atleast not in the last 24 hours. Her family and friends have got to be drained.

Reactions: 11
And everyone is forgetting that even BigT has admitted that Corey isn’t working. The child support settlement was likely based on the previous year’s taxes but if he isn’t working, how can he pay? I’m sure he’s contesting it and keeping receipts (actual receipts) of all the things he’s bought for the kids (clothes, food, etc). Im not on his side but you can’t squeeze juice from a stone (or however that saying goes).
Someone mentioned him working doing cement work and he tagged the company.

Reactions: 8
Part of me wonders if her petty and narcissistic ways run so deep that she can't even control it when it comes to the kids. I could see her thinking well since Corey isn't giving me money I'm not buying tit for the kids and purposely letting them wear tit clothing and dirty shoes especially when sending them to him. I really believe she's that petty and vindictive.

Reactions: 24
I highly disagree. If he doesn’t pay child support he has no business spending money on a trip like this. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Regardless how trashy she is he is still responsible to pay for those kids. My ex would be behind on child support and go to Disneyland with his new wife, her kids, and my kids siblings and not even take my kids. He’d even lie about where he was. So IF he’s there he should be ashamed. And I don’t blame her if she’s pissed. We all know her dad paid for her vacation. Corey is pathetic.
Child support is nj is based off how many nights the kids spend at each house then of course how much each parent makes. Maybe it changed if her kids don’t spend any nights at her house??

I was trying to respond and I did it wrong 😅
[/QUOTE]

i agree why should he pay her child support if she doesn’t have the children?Even if she did have the children and they had them 50/50 surely no support should be paid by either parent 🤷‍♀️
it’s clear to see that Tara and the grandparents have the kids at least 90% of the time so why shouldn’t big t be paying child support to them as well as Corey?

It almost seemed like she was admitting that she was the one to do wrong in the relationship and threw it all away 🤔

That video makes me so mad! NEWSFLASH TRACY- YOU ARENT THE FIRST MOM TO GET DIVORCED! Stop acting like you deserve a god damn medal for “pretending” to be a mom. Like get the duck over it alreadyyyyyy!! You aren’t relevant anymore. Stop using your kids for bleeping sympathy. Once you’re home with all three kids every day, feeding them, getting them through school, therapy etc, making dinner, giving baths, doing bed time... EVERY SINGLE DAY... then you can vent but until then, put those fake tears away. You’re a sorry excuse for a mom.

and ps. Your lips look like absolute butthole and you should be embarrassed to go out in public

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Look I get it. I do. But we can't base anything off one so called parent posting bullshit daily to one who doesn't post at all. Both suck. She shows it to the public to be play victim when people call her out and he just don't care what's said about him. So we can't judge based on him not posting and her mass posting 1 day she has with those kids.
I believe raven is there too

Raven is definitely there. She posted in her stories and she had the camera flipped to selfie in one of them.

Look at this tit post. 🤣 Guess who hasn't acknowledged it either. You should see what some of the saddies wrote. Gag 🤮🤣

I wonder if by adventures she means going to watch mommy get her lips and nails done.
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
bleeping sycophant

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.