Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You may be onto something here. The last time she was dating was during the JL era when I’m sure she got to meet lots of people going to the events and she probably got lots of attention from guys (like corey) who just wanted to be on tv with her.
When I got divorced I hadn’t dated since high school but I didn’t expect my dates after the divorce to take me to cruise the strip, grope me at the movies, go to kegger house parties and have me home before midnight so I didn’t get grounded. Lol You evolve and grow, she just never did. She’s stunted back to her early 20’s.

When she originally posted the white crop top, she said she was just showing how it fits :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Sure Jan.

I went to mymichaelwilliam page and NONE of the models' shirts fit the way hers does. Hers is not only small, but so streched out, you can see through it.
Also he never reposted her pic on his page, nor have I seen her to continue to promote his clothes.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Because of all the photo shop she does, he probably sent her a size M when she needed at least 2XL .
How can she think that actually looks good? I mean wear it for your partner in private, but to promote a company????
Her "clapback" would be that she has HuGe PeRkY breasts unlike the models.

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
It looks like Skylar’s tee. Lol

Reactions: 16
Hi. First time poster. Just found this forum about three weeks ago. Tracy actually sent me when she talked on a Live about tray way and a website that bullies her. And Wow - you guys have opened me eyes to so much. I always found her incredibly inconstant with her lies (allergic to fruit, i hate choc, etc). But I never realized how big she was, and how much she has been faking her life. Anyway - I am unable to attach picture, but the white crop top pic, where she blurred out her saggy nipple, she has stretch marks by her elbow and forearm (on her outstretched arm). She darkened a strand of hair near that arm, to help cover her belly. She she left two black dots near her big boi, from her sloppy photoshop skills.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Confession: I used to think we were hard on her at times. Like we sometimes are so eager to see her get her karma that we pick on her every move. But then I see how she acts in retaliation and I’m like “Nevermind”. She everything we think she is. Insecure to say the least. She acts like a 16 year old. It’s kinda sad if it weren’t so delicious.

Reactions: 27
I saw this on someone’s page, and instantly thought of T. 👏🏻👏🏻
I'm sorry, but this is not 'swag' nor is it cute. When my son was Julian's age, I was huge on dressing him in OshKosh, Carters, and Polo. Always age appropriate. And guess what Big T? You will probably pay less for these name brands than you do for the knock off hand me downs!!! (Marshall's, Ross, TjMaxx) You're welcome Big T.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And those pills are pricey so she’s saying she’s out here spending $50 on a pill constantly while she constantly complains about no child support and her kids are wearing free handouts from Reese’s Pieces and clothes 3 sizes too big for them? Mother of the year
She’ll say she makes the guy pay for it.. but let’s face it, from the looks of the guys we suspected she was with including that deadbeat looking “woogie” they barely have $5 in their account

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry, but this is not 'swag' nor is it cute. When my son was Julian's age, I was huge on dressing him in OshKosh, Carters, and Polo. Always age appropriate. And guess what Big T? You will probably pay less for these name brands than you do for the knock off hand me downs!!! (Marshall's, Ross, TjMaxx) You're welcome Big T.
I have a girl..6 going on 7. Always kohl's and Carters! On occasion children's place and sometimes Amazon when I'm looking for something specific to match an outfit. I even grab stuff from Walmart especially socks, undies and play shoes because kids destroy shoes lol.

Reactions: 14
Oh yes, that’s been posted here before! She thought it was a good idea to post an athletic crop top showing the bottom half of her boobs. Needless to say, she lost that IG sponsor. They only posted her in their shoes and they didn’t even post the full pic, cropped her ass out and posted the shoes and we never saw her sponsor them again lmao

I mean on the actual IG page of that company the girls were kinda tiny and that crop top wasn’t tight! It was a workout crop top and she made it sexual and squeezed her ass into it 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Those poor girls school pictures. What in the actual duck did she dress them in? Those dresses are hideous and look like Halloween costumes. And those ugly 90s chokers are not cute on anyone let alone little girls. WTF is wrong with her and her “fashion” sense? I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if the teachers shake their heads at those poor children for having her as their breeder. Poor babies.

Reactions: 23
Those poor girls school pictures. What in the actual duck did she dress them in? Those dresses are hideous and look like Halloween costumes. And those ugly 90s chokers are not cute on anyone let alone little girls. WTF is wrong with her and her “fashion” sense? I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if the teachers shake their heads at those poor children for having her as their breeder. Poor babies.
The girls look super tired and their hair is not cute it just looks ratty and messy

Reactions: 14
You’d never know she used to be a hairstylist.
Her kids look like actually dirty.. there hair is messy and just looks so piecey and oily. But you look at mom and her hair is ALWAYS done. She’s so out of touch with being a parent she needs to just sign the rights over to her parents. Tracy uses like suave and as a former hairstylist she should know it’s a big no no. But she’d rather make stupid faces at her phone all day and night. Stupid ass witch.

Reactions: 16
im surprised she even allowed that to be posted, you can see all the stretch marks on her stomach & her legs arent crossed into the tree trunk leg she usually does (no hate, I have stretch marks from my boys on my stomach that I let show - but I also have never ever once photoshopped my pics) I’m kinda shocked she even let that little bit of her real self show.
She definitely chooses when she lets those stretchies show. Nothing wrong with them, but she can’t flash them in one post and blur them the next.

When she originally posted the white crop top, she said she was just showing how it fits :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Sure Jan.

I went to mymichaelwilliam page and NONE of the models' shirts fit the way hers does. Hers is not only small, but so streched out, you can see through it.
Also he never reposted her pic on his page, nor have I seen her to continue to promote his clothes.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Because of all the photo shop she does, he probably sent her a size M when she needed at least 2XL .
How can she think that actually looks good? I mean wear it for your partner in private, but to promote a company????
Her "clapback" would be that she has HuGe PeRkY breasts unlike the models.

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
At least she doesn’t have butthole lips here

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.