Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok did she seriously just mix it with the end of a toothbrush? 🙄 I have a fat burner shot I take daily and I have a little mini hand blender I mix it with. It’s like $15 on Amazon. She’s such a weirdo.
She’s so gross. Not to mention, why does she do these in the bathroom?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She will always be the bitter baby mother. She’ll always use the kids and cHiLD SuPPoRt as an excuse for why she’s a miserable, bitter twit but in reality it has nothing to do with the kids. As long as Corey is bleeping/ seeing someone else she’ll stay mad for the rest of her life. She’s a jealous, spiteful bleep that can’t stand to see her ex husband move on. Her kids are taken care of by everyone but her and Corey so what’s her real concern and the true meaning of this post? It isn’t that Corey is a deadbeat and her kids are struggling because of it, it’s because she wants to make sure every girl that gets involved with him thinks/ knows that he’s not loyal. If she was this badass boss witch and amazing mother that she claims to be she’d stop begging Corey to be a father and step up and do it herself like many other single mothers out there. Instead of being so obsessed with your ex husband and his relationships put that energy into your children you useless, deadbeat roach.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
does anyone else imagine her spitting it back in the glass after she's done with her boom bod ad 😂 😂 I mean it's CLEARLY not working but I've noticed that she always ends the video mid sip.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
does anyone else imagine her spitting it back in the glass after she's done with her boom bod ad 😂 😂 I mean it's CLEARLY not working but I've noticed that she always ends the video mid sip.
She never drinks it or shows a before and after 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In case anyone needed the toothbrush mixer visual.
I didn't really believe it but, she IS getting bigger. Her shoulders look so much more broad in this video. What is going on? Isn't she supposed to be prepping her body for surgery? Is that still being kicked around? And yes, the toothbrush to mix the drink ⚰⚰⚰.

Reactions: 15
lmao definitely think it's a dig at her. I think BBL stands for Brazilian Butt Lift though.
Yeah and let’s face it. Her ass is just wide. It’s not lifted or jiggly 🤷🏻‍♀️ maybe daddy agreed to her tummy tuck and she’s responsible for the bbl herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She will always be the bitter baby mother. She’ll always use the kids and cHiLD SuPPoRt as an excuse for why she’s a miserable, bitter twit but in reality it has nothing to do with the kids. As long as Corey is bleeping/ seeing someone else she’ll stay mad for the rest of her life. She’s a jealous, spiteful bleep that can’t stand to see her ex husband move on. Her kids are taken care of by everyone but her and Corey so what’s her real concern and the true meaning of this post? It isn’t that Corey is a deadbeat and her kids are struggling because of it, it’s because she wants to make sure every girl that gets involved with him thinks/ knows that he’s not loyal. If she was this badass boss witch and amazing mother that she claims to be she’d stop begging Corey to be a father and step up and do it herself like many other single mothers out there. Instead of being so obsessed with your ex husband and his relationships put that energy into your children you useless, deadbeat roach.
This kind of reminds me of when Olivia dated Mike and Tracy could not STAND that he was with her, treating her well, etc. She thinks legit nothing is wrong with her meanwhile she's losing people left and right. Instead of fighting for her kids she's fighting the ever loving tit out of any man to "save" her aka financially support her. I don't see ANYONE ever settling down with this broad... and if someone does, it wont last.

Reactions: 22
This kind of reminds me of when Olivia dated Mike and Tracy could not STAND that he was with her, treating her well, etc. She thinks legit nothing is wrong with her meanwhile she's losing people left and right. Instead of fighting for her kids she's fighting the ever loving tit out of any man to "save" her aka financially support her. I don't see ANYONE ever settling down with this broad... and if someone does, it wont last.
She was mad Mike dated Olivia because That gave her enemy information on the REAL her. She couldn't allow that.

Reactions: 19
She’s so gross. Not to mention, why does she do these in the bathroom?
Probably the easiest place in the house to photoshop herself 🤣
😂 She deleted it Bc people were clapping back at her. Hi, T. I know you’re here and seething.
I’m not shocked she deleted it. Maybe her “fans” are starting to catch onto her bullshit? I’ve unfollowed a lot of people because I’m over their posts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
560367AB-5376-4862-81E5-7B0C08AF5512.jpeg

Isnt instagram one of her/main job?? She couldnt be bothered to refilm with a normal spoon? Shes so lazy she cant even do this half ass fake job right 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Omg yes I noticed this too! She’s the worst endorser! I can’t imagine people buying Boombod solely because they see her “use” it. They have to see through the BS, c’mon!

Reactions: 20
Omg yes I noticed this too! She’s the worst endorser! I can’t imagine people buying Boombod solely because they see her “use” it. They have to see through the BS, c’mon!
Lmao most of the comments under the boombod video are about her hair. No one is looking at Tracy for body goals... or even body positivity goals. She hates herself and it shows. I wish we could've gotten a shower curtain body pic this time. I'd love to see what those meal preps & boombod shots are doing for her figure 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.