Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I miss what transpired between her and Tara again? They’re not following each other. Is she taking a break from that family again?
No we aren’t for sure what happened but they unfollowed or Tracy blocked her around corey’s birthday/ anniversary of corey’s fathers death. Probably just Tracy being mad that Tara didn’t include her in every picture on the tribute post she made to her OWN DEAD FATHER. no one made it about tracy so she probably felt insulted as usual cause she’s like an 8 year old. Or maybe she’s mad that Gene had the audacity to die because she blames him not being alive is a factor to her already toxic marriage

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No we aren’t for sure what happened but they unfollowed or Tracy blocked her around corey’s birthday/ anniversary of corey’s fathers death. Probably just Tracy being mad that Tara didn’t include her in every picture on the tribute post she made to her OWN DEAD FATHER. no one made it about tracy so she probably felt insulted as usual cause she’s like an 8 year old. Or maybe she’s mad that Gene had the audacity to die because she blames him not being alive is a factor to her already toxic marriage
I really wish there was an eye roll reaction bc seriously, only bigT can make that about her. She’s a horrible human.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She complains non stop about Corey but the reality is Tracy is just as dumb and useless. You chose kids before 30 with a man child with issues, rather than waiting and having them with the right man like a grown woman. THREE TIMES OVER. Honestly, even now at 33 she's still too immature to be a mother. She thinks she is Mother Teresa, when in reality she's just the vessel,
I have always had the impression that she doesn't mother them at all. She reminds me more of school dean - always looking out for the things they do wrong first so she can correct (and capture it, no less) then makes up a stupid "Tray Way" parenting rule that had never occurred to her to make up before whatever transgression transpired happened. It's all so forced, especially the "praise" she gives those kids. She REALLY just the vessel 😂

Reactions: 19
I need to understand why her kids can not have some shoes that fit their feet properly. Also, it’s in the high 20’s here.... why the duck is that baby outside taking pictures with no coat on! It’s not like she took 2 pictures and called it a day, you know she took a ton before. Freaken pick a wall in your house and use it as the designated picture place. She makes me so mad that no matter the weather she drags those kids outside to take outfit pictures. The only possible thing I can think of is that she snaps them immediately after her mom pulls up to the house to drop them off.
I'm with you. I believe her mom brings them in the morning and her dad probably takes care of Julian taking him to therapy or the other way around. Makes sense when Skylar asked the other afternoon if "he's" bringing Julian. Probably when he was coming to pick them up. It is also very chilly today. I wonder if she takes the pic outside because they're not allowed in the house. Who knows. She's messed up though I know that.

I really wish there was an eye roll reaction bc seriously, only bigT can make that about her. She’s a horrible human.
You and me both girl. I have been asking for one! It’s the only reaction you can make to most of the posts about her lmao

BREAKING NEWS! So do we think Reggie posted this as shade to Tracy or na? Because 3 kids plus Tracy’s $1,400 would equal exactly $5,600 👀 I’m thinking major shade to his “friend” and let’s face it,he wanted to tell her how bad her lips look last week on live and didn’t cause he knows she would have left the live plus his audience

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
You and me both girl. I have been asking for one! It’s the only reaction you can make to most of the posts about her lmao

BREAKING NEWS! So do we think Reggie posted this as shade to Tracy or na? Because 3 kids plus Tracy’s $1,400 would equal exactly $5,600 👀 I’m thinking major shade to his “friend” and let’s face it,he wanted to tell her how bad her lips look last week on live and didn’t cause he knows she would have left the live plus his audience
Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣 She's the definition of white 🗑🗑. Begs for money, takes handouts, she's on welfare insurance. Probably gets food stamps but out here with designer bags, nails and hair done, etc...she's dying to her her paws on that money. I really hope it doesn't go to her and whoever gets it uses it for the kids. I really don't feel like she's the type to file taxes or if she does it's some really small amount of what she makes. I feel as if she did file taxes them she would have been the one claiming them. If Corey is getting the money I wonder if they'll take it for support. Tbh I don't think he should be in charge of that money either. Neither of them are responsible adults.

Side note. I'm white so I'm not talking tit about another race.

Reactions: 20
Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣 She's the definition of white 🗑🗑. Begs for money, takes handouts, she's on welfare insurance. Probably gets food stamps but out here with designer bags, nails and hair done, etc...she's dying to her her paws on that money. I really hope it doesn't go to her and whoever gets it uses it for the kids. I really don't feel like she's the type to file taxes or if she does it's some really small amount of what she makes. I feel as if she did file taxes them she would have been the one claiming them. If Corey is getting the money I wonder if they'll take it for support. Tbh I don't think he should be in charge of that money either. Neither of them are responsible adults.

Side note. I'm white so I'm not talking tit about another race.
Girl I don’t care if you were bright blue and talking about her. She’s disgusting and I hope that someone responsible takes that money from Corey but Tara seems like an enabler and Tracy’s parents would just give into her demands since “she runs her family” the only broke ass witch I know claiming she can tell her family what to do. Like yeah.. what a great trait tracy, “I yell at my mom and dad like an uncontrollable 13 year old.”She’s such a loser and she doesn’t get that the things she “brags” about are not a cute look

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh 😳 she’s so horrible to that family. The family that took her in when her own family said a big ol “eff you” to her. Tara, the woman that is her kids first mom gets treated like crap by 🦖. She’s so disgusting. She gives women and actual mothers such a bad name.

• Heart
What in the photoshop is this terrible pic lmao her hand looks dead and gray and her hair doesn’t even look real it’s like she used Microsoft paint on it lol. What a joke. And of course it’s another black cami pic 🙄

She looks like she needs a bath 😫😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh 😳 she’s so horrible to that family. The family that took her in when her own family said a big ol “eff you” to her. Tara, the woman that is her kids first mom gets treated like crap by 🦖. She’s so disgusting. She gives women and actual mothers such a bad name.
Exactly. She’s ungrateful. She only cares about people, including her own parents when they’re doing something for her and most of the time it’s money related. She’s a total abusive narcissist who uses everyone around her including her own flesh and blood. No wonder why Corey cheated on her. If someone is constantly mean to you and belittling you, I don’t blame him. He probably wanted to get caught via texts so she would leave cause she probably wouldn’t let him leave without a guilt trip.

• Heart
Tracy cares about Tracy & Tracy only. The kids are a pick and choose accessory. Corey was a trophy because she had to be married before the girls of Jerseylicious & her friends. Someone mentioned about how Tracy’s behavior destroyed her mom, could it be how embarrassing Tracy’s behavior is? Could is be that she popped out 3 beautiful babies and she has zero maternal love towards any of them? Does Tracy’s mom feel guilty & responsible for Tracy’s behavior? Tracy’s brothers can’t be bothered with her, but it seems like they love her kids. Tracy probably has always put Tracy first and will continue to put Tracy first because at this point, she can spin the narrative anyway she wants to make herself look like she’s the victim.

• Heart
Tracy cares about Tracy & Tracy only. The kids are a pick and choose accessory. Corey was a trophy because she had to be married before the girls of Jerseylicious & her friends. Someone mentioned about how Tracy’s behavior destroyed her mom, could it be how embarrassing Tracy’s behavior is? Could is be that she popped out 3 beautiful babies and she has zero maternal love towards any of them? Does Tracy’s mom feel guilty & responsible for Tracy’s behavior? Tracy’s brothers can’t be bothered with her, but it seems like they love her kids. Tracy probably has always put Tracy first and will continue to put Tracy first because at this point, she can spin the narrative anyway she wants to make herself look like she’s the victim.
I think her mom having to go to therapy was back when she ditched them for her "new york" life or even a bit before that. Once she started making her own real money she ditched her family and even more so when she got with Corey. I really think her family could have grown to like him if they had a chance to get to know him or maybe not but she just rushed everything. Her parents didn't approve because they probably saw the red flags but she's Mrs know it all and did what she wanted. Karma has totally caught up to her. She is sooooooooo soooooooo lucky her parents are being supportive and helpful. Probably only for the kid's sake. I don't know how she looks at herself in the mirror. Hah...well given how she looks nowadays maybe she isn't looking in the mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

that is most def shade to her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Instead of thinking that if the people who love her are feeling that way maybe she’s tye problem, THIS is her reaction. 🙄
She has so many x friends you'd think she would realize she's the common denominator but nope. This witch will go to her grave thinking she's right and the victim of everyone and everything. 🥱 She's exhausting. I can't imagine knowing her in real life. Atleast I can put the phone down and look away when I'm overly disgusted with her.

Instead of thinking that if the people who love her are feeling that way maybe she’s the problem, THIS is her reaction. 🙄
This was her "friend" who posted this not her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She has so many x friends you'd think she would realize she's the common denominator but nope. This witch will go to her grave thinking she's right and the victim of everyone and everything. 🥱 She's exhausting. I can't imagine knowing her in real life. Atleast I can put the phone down and look away when I'm overly disgusted with her.

This was her "friend" who posted this not her.
She’s an exhausting friend. I wouldn’t have the energy for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.