Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DEAR GOD PUT THE TONGUE AWAY. She is so disgusting and what’s going on with her udders 🤮🤮🤮
Wasn’t this just a few days ago? From when she went on her new red hair red cami selfie rampage. She needs to realize the cure for her sadness and depression isn’t social media...in fact it’s the opposite. When I was going through tit I deleted all my social media for a few months to focus on healing (and I was only 21 at the time). Tracy being 33 needs to realize that.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Show us a video without all the filters, face tune, and photoshop. Show us something that doesn’t make you look like a thirsty ass bleep.

Her boobs are saggy and sad. Reminds me of basset hound’s ears.
You’re right. I would know, I have a basset hound. Her tits are far droopier than my dog’s skin

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know I think the podcast could have had a shot if they didn't just talk about sex and blow jobs every episode. Yes we all have sex, move on. Also no one gives a duck about big Ts dating life and they drag that out too. Grow up. Talk about real tit damn. Maybe post partum depression, life with kids, life as a wife, what it really is like going through divorce, working, anxiety, tit anything!! Seeing 2 grown women posing with plush dicks is hella cringe.

Btw I'm not tech savvy so I didn't want to post a screen shot just in case but if you look up the ig handle "chicks" they post a lot of memes. One was what was a celebrity that blocked you and why. Someone said "Tracy from jl but shes not famous so idk if counts" and people posted under her they got blocked too for calling her out on phtotshopping the kids and their outfits. Not surprised.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
& let’s not forget the fact that she hasn’t even told those poor kids they’re divorced! She thinks kids are so dumb that they don’t realize how strange it is that they never see their parents together and they’re always staying in different houses. It’s so irresponsible not to tell them and might have severe consequences down the line for them.
She can’t have a talk like divorce but she does let them watch nightmare on elm street. 😂 girl....what? Granted, I was watching horror movies and things I shouldn’t have watched at a young age and I turned out fine but also, my mother could talk to me about divorce too.

Reactions: 19
You know I think the podcast could have had a shot if they didn't just talk about sex and blow jobs every episode. Yes we all have sex, move on. Also no one gives a duck about big Ts dating life and they drag that out too. Grow up. Talk about real tit damn. Maybe post partum depression, life with kids, life as a wife, what it really is like going through divorce, working, anxiety, tit anything!! Seeing 2 grown women posing with plush dicks is hella cringe.

Btw I'm not tech savvy so I didn't want to post a screen shot just in case but if you look up the ig handle "chicks" they post a lot of memes. One was what was a celebrity that blocked you and why. Someone said "Tracy from jl but shes not famous so idk if counts" and people posted under her they got blocked too for calling her out on phtotshopping the kids and their outfits. Not surprised.
I got you girl.

Attachments

• Haha
I think Sammy has had it with her mess. When you only have one friend that puts up with your bullshit it’s probably a good idea not to push that friend too far. Even a BFF can only handle so much.
Awhile ago I said what a bad friend Sammy was for letting Tracy spiral like that but In retrospect I take that back. Much like a lot of people were mislead by Tracy, her friends, in a way were mislead as well. They believed everyone knew the pictures she posted where always photoshopped because it was very obvious to them(her friends) so they figured it would be obvious to everybody. Anyone who was in the pictures, or were there when the photos were taken, or who know Tracy or any of her friends knew all her photos were altered with. So they believed that for the most part people knew she was using facetune/photoshop(just like every other influencer)and that her followers just loved Tracy and her pics. Sammy, Julie, tara, etc.....they don't read everyone of her comments or see the messages she receives, they know only what she shows them. So they thought she had 533k followers, they had no idea she bought so many followers. They may have known some of the facade but not the full extent of it. She painted this picture to them of this beloved influencer who people just worship from her days on JL and her friends bought it, until TL came out and they realized people don't quite love her like she claims and people do recognize the falsehoods in her stories and pictures.
If she got 100 dms on a fri/sat and Tracy was raging that weekend her friends would see only 19 of those 100 messages, of course they would be the mean ones, never the positive so when Tracy did go off on her social media they would think she has the right to because everyone is so mean to her.
Her rude responses to people. Her friends never saw those. She writes it and deletes it or blocks the person she rudely responded to so no one sees it.
Tattle.life didn't just open everyone's else eyes to how she is, it also opened her friends eyes as well.
Her friends were getting all kinds of dms and traffic to their sites when these pages really started going and her friends were not happy about that.(Even though Tracy thinks they should be thanking her for all the extra follows) Most of them turned their pages to private and still are getting dm'd about her. You would think, as she's such a loyal friend that she would have done a live, or made a video, even made a public statement stating "look you may not like me or the things I do but that has nothing to do with my friends/family...." or she could have made her page private and laid low for a few weeks/month while this all died down, but no. She says nothing and doubles down with even more bizarre behavior and rudeness. She could have helped her friends but didn't and to this day has never apologized for bringing this upon them. Instead she blames this site and all the "crazy obsessed" people that follow her. She takes no accountability for any of it and when they are tired of her excuses all else fails she cries Corey cheated on me and no one cares how hard my life is so all her friends will back off. Of course they are tired of her tit.
That stupid tiktok where she rated her friends as men was just her way of letting Sammy(in Tracy's usual childish way)know your not my #1. As soon as she started that tiktok I was like I guarantee she'll rate Sammy the the ugliest and Erika the hottest because that's her way of letting her friends know where they rate in her life. Thats how immature she is. Sammy has protected her and defended her more than anyone and she shits all over her.
My point is her friends are very woke by Tattle as well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
What in the photoshop is this terrible pic lmao her hand looks dead and gray and her hair doesn’t even look real it’s like she used Microsoft paint on it lol. What a joke. And of course it’s another black cami pic 🙄
Looks like Donald Trump’s comb over to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow it’s almost like she reads here or something 😂
And of course can’t just answer the question, has to have a nasty response.and girl stop, your mom and Tara drive your kids to appointments cause you’re strung out on the couch watching nip/tuck from 15 years ago. THIS IS WHY NO ONE LIKES YOU YOU STUPID MEAN witch. Grow up
She always wants ppl to praise her for doing what she should be doing as a mother anyway🙄like theyre your kids regardless of coreys license status it's tracys duty to drive her children to school/appointments corey be damned. What if they were still together and he was at work? As a stay at home mom what else is Tracy doing anyway? Shes so insane. Theres no awards for taking care of your kids and like 50% of marraiges end in divorce shes not special she needs to get some therapy and move on. Sucks corey cheated but damn move on be happy heal yourself and stop looking for sympathy from everyone while also doing zero to move on

Awhile ago I said what a bad friend Sammy was for letting Tracy spiral like that but In retrospect I take that back. Much like a lot of people were mislead by Tracy, her friends, in a way were mislead as well. They believed everyone knew the pictures she posted where always photoshopped because it was very obvious to them(her friends) so they figured it would be obvious to everybody. Anyone who was in the pictures, or were there when the photos were taken, or who know Tracy or any of her friends knew all her photos were altered with. So they believed that for the most part people knew she was using facetune/photoshop(just like every other influencer)and that her followers just loved Tracy and her pics. Sammy, Julie, tara, etc.....they don't read everyone of her comments or see the messages she receives, they know only what she shows them. So they thought she had 533k followers, they had no idea she bought so many followers. They may have known some of the facade but not the full extent of it. She painted this picture to them of this beloved influencer who people just worship from her days on JL and her friends bought it, until TL came out and they realized people don't quite love her like she claims and people do recognize the falsehoods in her stories and pictures.
If she got 100 dms on a fri/sat and Tracy was raging that weekend her friends would see only 19 of those 100 messages, of course they would be the mean ones, never the positive so when Tracy did go off on her social media they would think she has the right to because everyone is so mean to her.
Her rude responses to people. Her friends never saw those. She writes it and deletes it or blocks the person she rudely responded to so no one sees it.
Tattle.life didn't just open everyone's else eyes to how she is, it also opened her friends eyes as well.
Her friends were getting all kinds of dms and traffic to their sites when these pages really started going and her friends were not happy about that.(Even though Tracy thinks they should be thanking her for all the extra follows) Most of them turned their pages to private and still are getting dm'd about her. You would think, as she's such a loyal friend that she would have done a live, or made a video, even made a public statement stating "look you may not like me or the things I do but that has nothing to do with my friends/family...." or she could have made her page private and laid low for a few weeks/month while this all died down, but no. She says nothing and doubles down with even more bizarre behavior and rudeness. She could have helped her friends but didn't and to this day has never apologized for bringing this upon them. Instead she blames this site and all the "crazy obsessed" people that follow her. She takes no accountability for any of it and when they are tired of her excuses all else fails she cries Corey cheated on me and no one cares how hard my life is so all her friends will back off. Of course they are tired of her tit.
That stupid tiktok where she rated her friends as men was just her way of letting Sammy(in Tracy's usual childish way)know your not my #1. As soon as she started that tiktok I was like I guarantee she'll rate Sammy the the ugliest and Erika the hottest because that's her way of letting her friends know where they rate in her life. Thats how immature she is. Sammy has protected her and defended her more than anyone and she shits all over her.
My point is her friends are very woke by Tattle as well.
She never takes any ownership of anything
Thats her whole problem
She acts insane, needs constant validation and attention but also wants zero responsibility and doesn't know how to be kind in return or give validation back. I feel like we all had a tracy in our lives at one point prob in high school and we all ended up distancing ourselves cus who has the time for that after age 21🙄😒

Reactions: 20
She always wants ppl to praise her for doing what she should be doing as a mother anyway🙄like theyre your kids regardless of coreys license status it's tracys duty to drive her children to school/appointments corey be damned. What if they were still together and he was at work? As a stay at home mom what else is Tracy doing anyway? Shes so insane. Theres no awards for taking care of your kids and like 50% of marraiges end in divorce shes not special she needs to get some therapy and move on. Sucks corey cheated but damn move on be happy heal yourself and stop looking for sympathy from everyone while also doing zero to move on

Thats her whole problem
She acts insane, needs constant validation and attention but also wants zero responsibility and doesn't know how to be kind in return or give validation back. I feel like we all had a tracy in our lives at one point prob in high school and we all ended up distancing ourselves cus who has the time for that after age 21🙄😒
There's a "tracy" like person in my husband's life. It's a co-workers wife who is exactly like Tracy. Lives off of a title that belongs to her husband. She doesn't know how to be her own person. A one upper, constantly putting others down like it's going to get her popularity status. Cut my ties with them real quick and my husband did too.

The problem is with Tracy is that, if you don't live some reality show lifestyle she believes you're beneath her. Not a damn thing will ever humble her.

Reactions: 13

Thats her whole problem
She complains non stop about Corey but the reality is Tracy is just as dumb and useless. You chose kids before 30 with a man child with issues, rather than waiting and having them with the right man like a grown woman. THREE TIMES OVER. Honestly, even now at 33 she's still too immature to be a mother. She thinks she is Mother Teresa, when in reality she's just the vessel,

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If she had taxes to file and filed them before Corey...oh wait, but she doesn’t have a real job so why would she file taxes
That part!!!! but also I’m pretty sure the income limits to qualify for this round of stimulus payments was lowered. Not making fun of anyone who needs or gets a stimulus check BUT Tracy makes me lol 😂 For someone who likes to blow big 💰 on lashes, nails, Hair, Plastic surgery and low quality designer items; how the f are you even qualifying for a stimulus ?! I thought you were Miss money bags Maloney or waittttttt, that’s just your parents money supporting you & your kids every move right? Really if “YoU GeT a StImULuS” Big T you should probably give it to your parents for all that they do but you won’t will you? You’ll go cash in on some more cheap junk clothing, nails, hair and whatever else you can afford for yourself. 👎 At the end of the day your not well off Tracy if your qualifying for a stimulus (believe Max you can make is like 75K lot lower then the Trump stimulus)

Reactions: 15
That part!!!! but also I’m pretty sure the income limits to qualify for this round of stimulus payments was lowered. Not making fun of anyone who needs or gets a stimulus check BUT Tracy makes me lol 😂 For someone who likes to blow big 💰 on lashes, nails, Hair, Plastic surgery and low quality designer items; how the f are you even qualifying for a stimulus ?! I thought you were Miss money bags Maloney or waittttttt, that’s just your parents money supporting you & your kids every move right? Really if “YoU GeT a StImULuS” Big T you should probably give it to your parents for all that they do but you won’t will you? You’ll go cash in on some more cheap junk clothing, nails, hair and whatever else you can afford for yourself. 👎 At the end of the day your not well off Tracy if your qualifying for a stimulus (believe Max you can make is like 75K lot lower then the Trump stimulus)
Girl I have never money shamed anyone in my life and I never will but that witch has -75k to her name for all the money she owes the people she scammed out of money on her Venmo challenge and those botched lips done every 3 weeks. She gets injected more in her lips than I get my nails done. She’s a walking shopaholic. If she has money she’s gotta blow it on appearance cause that’s all that matters to her. She has no substance to her but a professional photoshop master

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Did I miss what transpired between her and Tara again? They’re not following each other. Is she taking a break from that family again?

Reactions: 8
I need to understand why her kids can not have some shoes that fit their feet properly. Also, it’s in the high 20’s here.... why the duck is that baby outside taking pictures with no coat on! It’s not like she took 2 pictures and called it a day, you know she took a ton before. Freaken pick a wall in your house and use it as the designated picture place. She makes me so mad that no matter the weather she drags those kids outside to take outfit pictures. The only possible thing I can think of is that she snaps them immediately after her mom pulls up to the house to drop them off.

She’s posting all these old pics with friends.. not a Sammy in sight
Julie looks so classy and chic, yet still sexy in that dress, hair and makeup. Something Big T could never be. I’m pretty certain Big T would look at herself in the mirror and think her outdated hair, makeup and 70s Farrah Fawcett pants look better than Julie’s outfit. So delusional 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She posted another story of someone taking her kids somewhere fun and she’s pretending it’s her. Based on the voice, I’m guessing her mom.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.