Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole red head persona is so fake and makes her more delusional than usual. She already catfishes the internet to believe she’s someone she’s not but now it’s red this and red that lol. For a man? That you’re keeping ‘hidden’? Give me a break. I don’t think she has custody of the kids but I also don’t think she’s fighting for custody either. I was looking at her page and saw the Marilyn pic. Her evoke place commented on it saying they miss her. Hmm probably because she never went for her final treatment? Big T didn’t have enough money for it and now is posting about bogus 8k giveaways? Lmao what a scam. And the OP of the Marilyn pic she posted didn’t edit it to have red lips like big T did. Why just why with the red? She needs help.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This whole red head persona is so fake and makes her more delusional than usual. She already catfishes the internet to believe she’s someone she’s not but now it’s red this and red that lol. For a man? That you’re keeping ‘hidden’? Give me a break. I don’t think she has custody of the kids but I also don’t think she’s fighting for custody either. I was looking at her page and saw the Marilyn pic. Her evoke place commented on it saying they miss her. Hmm probably because she never went for her final treatment? Big T didn’t have enough money for it and now is posting about bogus 8k giveaways? Lmao what a scam. And the OP of the Marilyn pic she posted didn’t edit it to have red lips like big T did. Why just why with the red? She needs help.
Stuff like this, as well as changing the color of scrunchies and stealing Angela Babicz’s picture and making it look like her own just shows how familiar she is with Photoshop/photo editing apps, so she can never claim she’s not! 🤣

Reactions: 14
I caught a bit where she was telling the guest guy that her love language is touch and compliments and corey never called her beautiful or hot if she said you look good he would say you too and thats not a compliment thats just a response🙄she said she didnt need someone to buy her things or fill her gas tank or spend time with her just rhe touch/compliments and that corey wanted to spend so much time with her but it didnt matter cus there was no compliments. Now look compliments are nice and all but like get a grip lady, she hasnt worked in yearssssss clearly someone needs to pay for her gas. She talks so much tit she makes no sense. What if his love language was spending time together and doing nice things (such as paying for her to stay her fatass home) like cant two ppl learn to be adults and compromise? Isnt that what love is all about? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wow I went to cosmetology school with Rachel. Happy to see she's doing well. She made the lips red because she probably wants her instagram to have a red theme. If only the theme was to be a good mom and not photoshop your pics. 🙄 She always said her favorite color is Olive Green, right?
Someone else on here mentioned she's probably dating a blood gang member 😂🤣 Please refresh my memory... didn't someone tell her she would never go to Newark, NJ and she said replied with what?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Alright y’all better love me cause I just painfully endured Big T’s appearance on wine down wednesdays. I had the volume super low cause hubby’s asleep next to me but here’s your recap up until I couldn’t take it anymore:

- when I joined some chick Stephanie was on the live with Big T and Reggie. They discussed Steph’s asthma for literally 20 mins it was the most boring convo ever and Tracy looked bored out of her skull and mad that guys were commenting saying Steph is hot.
- T cheered up when Steph left the live but got bored again when some other dude joined and discussion was boring. She looked high af in her own world and kept biting her lips and touching her hair every two secs/adjusting filters. Big T said “we need some spicy questions or something this is boring”
- During that boring time of the guys chatting I sware go God Tracy nodded off for a hot min! I went to screen record right after but it was in a matter of seconds - eyes closing, closing, shut for two seconds, then opened wide like she snapped out of it. SHES HIGH AF

honestly my screen shots don’t do justice. Her left eye was so much smaller than her right eye. The whole time her eyes were wonky and whenever there was a split second she had her eyes wide open during a reaction you could see her pupils were huge.

also at first she joined on her normal account then quickly switched to her fake one. She said she didn’t want to be harassed. I think she was def rolling on something and jus wanted to be able to zone out and not be noticed for it.
I saw before you joined, snoozefest!!

She did however say;

- this last week she has been going to sleep by 9pm, has never been before 12 & that something must be going on as she's nodding off with her phone in hand, TV & lights on. She even said like she's on drugs or something 🤨 annoyingly for me if you w, it was 7am she gets up with the kid's, 30 secs later it's 6am so she could really enforce her woe is me routine!

- they were talking interracial relationships & how that goes when meeting the family etc. She said she's the dominant in her family, she don't play no tit with them and they do as she says....

- they were talking about the Royal Family and she's chiming in about Meghan&Harry, the man asked her something and she's like well I didn't watch it, I've saw clips from Instagram. This irked me bc if you haven't watched it FULLY then don't comment, she was saying how they were exiled but they left on their on accord.... if you watched it love you wouldn't be confused as to what they said

- she had to jump off live bc Sammy was calling

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I caught a bit where she was telling the guest guy that her love language is touch and compliments and corey never called her beautiful or hot if she said you look good he would say you too and thats not a compliment thats just a response🙄she said she didnt need someone to buy her things or fill her gas tank or spend time with her just rhe touch/compliments and that corey wanted to spend so much time with her but it didnt matter cus there was no compliments. Now look compliments are nice and all but like get a grip lady, she hasnt worked in yearssssss clearly someone needs to pay for her gas. She talks so much tit she makes no sense. What if his love language was spending time together and doing nice things (such as paying for her to stay her fatass home) like cant two ppl learn to be adults and compromise? Isnt that what love is all about? 🤷🏻‍♀️
She mentioned before Coreys was quality time. I personally feel that she didn't care for his language only hers. Corey got the tit end of the stick when it came to that relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Alright y’all better love me cause I just painfully endured Big T’s appearance on wine down wednesdays. I had the volume super low cause hubby’s asleep next to me but here’s your recap up until I couldn’t take it anymore:

- when I joined some chick Stephanie was on the live with Big T and Reggie. They discussed Steph’s asthma for literally 20 mins it was the most boring convo ever and Tracy looked bored out of her skull and mad that guys were commenting saying Steph is hot.
- T cheered up when Steph left the live but got bored again when some other dude joined and discussion was boring. She looked high af in her own world and kept biting her lips and touching her hair every two secs/adjusting filters. Big T said “we need some spicy questions or something this is boring”
- During that boring time of the guys chatting I sware go God Tracy nodded off for a hot min! I went to screen record right after but it was in a matter of seconds - eyes closing, closing, shut for two seconds, then opened wide like she snapped out of it. SHES HIGH AF

honestly my screen shots don’t do justice. Her left eye was so much smaller than her right eye. The whole time her eyes were wonky and whenever there was a split second she had her eyes wide open during a reaction you could see her pupils were huge.

also at first she joined on her normal account then quickly switched to her fake one. She said she didn’t want to be harassed. I think she was def rolling on something and jus wanted to be able to zone out and not be noticed for it.

You took one for the team thank you lol. I stopped when I saw how she was eating popcorn and drinking water lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
You took one for the team thank you lol. I stopped when I saw how she was eating popcorn and drinking water lol
LMFAO that was her first 10 minutes in 😂😂😂
There was a girl who came on at around 1AM I think and she seemed so pure hearted and kind and then you have tracy in the top corner making stupid faces at the camera and looking off to the side pretending someone is there with her. She’s such an evil person and you could really see it once that girl Tiana came on. But then of course the comments were talking about how pretty she was so Tracy looked so bored cause no one was talking about her. She is literally me in High school, Screaming for attention. She has some serious therapy she needs to go through. Obviously something happened to her to make her still act like she’s 15 years old

THIS WAS MEANT FOR MISS TRACY.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
828CD8A0-F0F7-4BC9-A34F-0F569B136869.png

What does an Ace of Spades bottle have to do with your son? Because his middle name is Ace? Oh come the duck on. It's always gotta somehow be about her. And another thing, what is it with her posting other peoples kids????? What is wrong with her?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Dude her pupils are GIANT in those pics. She’s high out of her mind on something.
Also the red already appears super faded from her rats nest that is her hair
The excessive lip biting can’t be good for her fillers. 😬The red probably is faded because she keeps running her fingers through it. She fidgets with her hair and lips so much it was annoying me. She doesn’t listen because her expression is blank when ppl are talking then she will give him a side eye a squint or shake her head to act like she’s listening but in actuality she’s just adjusting how she looks in the camera the whole time!! Also Is it just me or does she remind you of Little Ellie from Disney’s UP?

View attachment 477622
What does an Ace of Spades bottle have to do with your son? Because his middle name is Ace? Oh come the duck on. It's always gotta somehow be about her. And another thing, what is it with her posting other peoples kids????? What is wrong with her?
But when did posing kids with alcohol become a thing? This is so bizarre to me period then to repost it🥴 Its trashy af

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She is trash, words of affirmation can not be your only language, but this will explain why she gets so triggered at negative comments. Corey’s language was Quality time and this heffer couldn’t even be bothered to give that to him, like she doesn’t realize it goes both ways.
So does this mean her kids need to give her words of affirmation for them to receive any kind of love from her? If that is the case she is bleeping pathetic. The person who mentioned that she probably doesn’t have custody and isn’t fighting for it back, you are most likely right, because just having visitation allows for her to play more of a cool auntie roll in their life as opposed to their actual effing mother. It’s okay to love your children & hate parenting, but I don’t even think this woman is capable of loving her children because if she did, she would actually be on her tit and not being tit. She legitimately had babies for the sake of getting a reality show. EVEN THOUGH SHE HATED HER TIME ON JERSEYLICIOUS!

I can not fathom what goes on in her mind, I used to think maybe it was a deep depression, but it’s turning out to be some sort of psychological break with reality and maybe it’s because her reality is caused by her own behaviors and she won’t accept that, but whatever the case. Those babies are going to need a lot of healing from a very traumatic childhood.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
View attachment 477622
ace is just a pathetic nickname they gave him. It’s not even his actual middle name🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I went to school with Rachel & were sorority sisters LOL small world. Also whatever liquid nose job she did a while ago literally ruined her real nose. It is so pinched like MJ (RIP) lol

• Heart
Right!! I was waiting for her to start eating them with chop sticks next😂 then the hair rubbing in between bites like all the butter she must of got in her hair🤮 I’m still not over that side part tik tok she had so much dandruff and the way she’s constantly touching it after eating it has to smell.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
ace is just a pathetic nickname they gave him. It’s not even his actual middle name🙄
the irony is that they gave him that nickname to complete their family as a fUlL hOuSe... and now her house is always empty, literally

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 477622
Kids name is Julian Chase... ACE was the nickname because they had a “royal flush” this woman calls him “ju”, “ju-ju” “mommy” “Julian” never once does she say “ACE”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Her wanting men's approval is bleeping desperate. She just can't think for herself let alone do anything for her. It's always for a man. Well boy in her case. No man wants a teenage for a spouse

Reactions: 30
Kids name is Julian Chase... ACE was the nickname because they had a “royal flush” this woman calls him “ju”, “ju-ju” “mommy” “Julian” never once does she say “ACE”
They nicknamed him that to complete their “full house” and now she doesn’t even have a pair. Lol My kids have nicknames that came NATURALLY we didn’t designate them one at birth. They are something that just popped up and have an actual story behind them not just something to trademark or because it matches an emoji (aka cookie for Skylar and peach for Jayden).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.