Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This post is sad, seems like gene was a great man. But is he saying his dad wanted to pass on his birthday to show they were best friends ? Seems odd.
I agree it’s an odd thing to say but I think that when u have such grief u try to find meaning in the most strangest of things. If the only way he can contemplate that his father passed on his birthday is to add this justification to it and that helps him then I think that’s ok and understandable.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She used to be all about her family. Now she’s all about that ho life.
Thanks for doing the work to grab these screenshots! I always thought about this but didn’t wanna scroll back lol

she went from trying to maintain this facade of a picture perfect family she wanted everyone to be jealous of TO this cringey hoe. She just tossed those babies aside when it was no longer convenient for her image and that’s gonna cause them so much trauma to recover from :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Thanks for doing the work to grab these screenshots! I always thought about this but didn’t wanna scroll back lol

she went from trying to maintain this facade of a picture perfect family she wanted everyone to be jealous of TO this cringey hoe
but she ALWAYS used filters - her face looks legit distorted in every single one.

Reactions: 20
I do have to say, it could be bc Sammy has allegedly backed out of the picture for now or the John thing coming up, Big T has really gotten away a bit from dragging Brielle and somewhat dragging Corey abt the child support? Could it be because she got called out for bullying? Sammy leaving? Even bobble-headed Jess has been pretty quiet and still no sign of that ol' bullying episode in sight 🧐. Any one else see this? Thoughts?

Reactions: 17
is it just me or do tracy and Tara not follow each other anymore? I'm almost certain they did up until this weekend...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm speechless from that last post...... still...... 10 minutes later....😱😱😱 She's 33???? Thirty fckn three???? I'm 6 years older than her and look like I'm about 10 years younger, I am seriously kinda shook that she would post that. I think this is the official start of the public spiral 😭 She has to be wrecked, right? 😱
I don't understand why she thought posting this trashy picture was a good idea. There is nothing cute about this. Is she insinuating she is with a man ? Is she trying to be sexy ?She looks like a flea-bitten hooker.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I agree it’s an odd thing to say but I think that when u have such grief u try to find meaning in the most strangest of things. If the only way he can contemplate that his father passed on his birthday is to add this justification to it and that helps him then I think that’s ok and understandable.
I totally agree. My son's father who I was with for 14 years lost his battle with addiction on my birthday 10/25/20. I been trying to find some meaning in that. It's because of my grief. I also agree it's odd and I question myself if I'm bat tit crazy lol.

I am not a Corey fan either but I understand too. I am not condoning it, but I understand. Grief, an imploding marriage, his mom and whatever else that was going on would make alot of people want to escape from the pressure. Maybe they could've succeeded as a couple if their priorities were straight and they were on the same page, but those two wasn't in the same damn book. Gene would be crushed if he was here to see what has happened, especially with how they embraced Tracy.
Absolutely. I'm not a Corey fan either but I like him a whole lot more than Big T. I know the mom is I'll that's why Raven and her crew moved it. So he's got that stress, a deaf son, trying to work, the stigma of being on a reality show trying to grieve in peace when Big T is on the gram making it about her. Smh. Even someone death she makes about herself with the whole "he touched my belly" and the "tattoo". Idk out of respect I'd wait till Raven and Tara got a tattoo in honor of their dad before I did. I would be pissed. But that's just me. I'm a scorpio too and can be petty hahahaha

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So I went to her tiktok to check out the new video and look at other ones. I know we already know this but gosh dam those lips!! Fkin ew...who would want to kiss these things.🤮
The video seems so mean. Done about her own friends no less. Imagine if the roles were reversed? She'd probably cry. And yes, those lips are practically in her nostrils. I get not wanting a cupid's bow but a baboon ass isn't any better, sis. Let the lip injections dream gooooooooo.

• Haha
  • Wow
She posted a video in her stories about some guy questioning Covid. I reported it and it’s gone. But really? She’s still not convince about Covid? Her friend lost both of her parents to it and she’s still not convinced???? What is wrong with her. I mean really? Does she actually have some sort of condition? She’s insane!
So discovered this recently, but when you report videos, it keeps you from seeing them, but it doesn’t necessarily mean they have been removed. I can still see the Covid video you mentioned.

Reactions: 8
Yikes.... this girl has completely bleeping spiraled. Someone take her phone away and put her on a psych hold.
I’m shocked she has any friends since she’s denying Covid even after Ashley had it AND her so called friend lost both of her parents. She’s disgusting. And this video is just weird and rude.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.