Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you remember the post of her holding his hand up to her belly saying he held on to it til his last breath bc she was pregnant with Jayden ? I’m sorry, but if that man was suffering and dying there is no way he was holding her stomach. I watched my grandmother pass from cancer, they are so heavily sedated . She held his hand up to her belly for her own selfish reasons to make it about her. She’s a bleeping sicko.
And yet she treats that baby like she’s the worlds biggest burden.
From the picture Corey posted, Gene was probably heavily sedated. Like you said, she held his hand up. Literally for a freaken picture to make it about her. She always has her own best interest at heart. Corey needed her and she was probably always like “well what about me? I loved him like he was my own dad.” Or something.

Reactions: 21
The way Corey writes is identical to someone I know personally who abuses RX pills. Could also just be their intelligence level but 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel like she has body dysmorphia about her lips she must see something we dont. Shes ever overlined the bottom one or so it seems. Shes so unhappy its actually sad now. Changing her hair and nails and pushing up her boobs for a picture will never bring her happiness she needs to deal with her tit. Divorce and motherhood and possible post partum issues all of it she needs to face it and deal with it and then she'll learn how to find peace with her life and make it better

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Those lips! 😏

Oh hey Tray! Today is International Woman’s Day so I’m sure you’ll post about it tomorrow. Just like with cochlear day and hearing day. A day late or not at all.
Her teeth look extra terrible here too! Just gross all around....why would she post this

I can just imagine Jess showing this to Denny and laughing at her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I RAN to tattle after seeing that IG pic as I ate lunch at work and literally out loud said "what the fuk is this" .. that has to be one of the worst pics she's ever posted - her teeth too?? like wtf?? Wow I'm so confused as to how she thought that was IG worthy, wow - I feel like she looks like she's on meth with this pic and those teeth - they look grey! Could be the lighting but wow ........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Lm
I RAN to tattle after seeing that IG pic as I ate lunch at work and literally out loud said "what the fuk is this" .. that has to be one of the worst pics she's ever posted - her teeth too?? like wtf?? Wow I'm so confused as to how she thought that was IG worthy, wow - I feel like she looks like she's on meth with this pic and those teeth - they look grey! Could be the lighting but wow ........
Lmao I ran to tattle too once I seen this pic. I don’t know how she can think that pic looks hot. She looks terrible. Them lips tho 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She looks dirty in the new picture. Like she hasn’t showered in days and has been popping pills and taking selfie’s. 🤢 The hair color is nice, but she just looks like a cheap hooker. She tries too hard to be cool and young and it makes her look so much worse. With the amount of plus sized influencers on Instagram, she could really make something of herself with that. But she’s a nasty witch who no one would want to have representing them bedsides these small, crappy businesses that sell tit sex toys or ugly kids clothes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
She looks stoned beyond belief in this picture. It’s uncomfortably unsettling. I hope she doesn’t have the kids today. I would hate for them to see her like this.

Reactions: 19
She forgot the lip stick on the bottom lip 🤣🤣🤣

I was thinking about big T and Corey. I was basically married (14 year relationship) when I lost my mom. After I went into a dark place I had a hard enough taking care of myself nevermind my son. I can see her wanting those "your beautiful" and "Thinking of you" texts, attention, to be put on a pedestal from corey while he's grieving. He most likely simply couldn't give that to her. I can't even imagine the stress he must have been under. You just lose your father/best friend. You need to be a father, make sure your mother is ok just losing her husband, making sure his sisters are ok, going to work so he can Keep Big T in spider lashes and lip injections and she's probably fighting with him cause she only got called beautiful 4 times that day. She's disgusting. I'm not a Corey fan but I definitely feel what he is going thru. They say it gets easier but for me it didn't. He got a 900,000 dollar settlement from his bar fight. Big T probably sucked him dry, wasn't there for him when Gene died and put so much of their life on social media that he didn't like. No wonder he cheated. He was looking for something else besides a blow job that he wasn't getting a home. These are just my random Monday thoughts. Anyone agree?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
She forgot the lip stick on the bottom lip 🤣🤣🤣

I was thinking about big T and Corey. I was basically married (14 year relationship) when I lost my mom. After I went into a dark place I had a hard enough taking care of myself nevermind my son. I can see her wanting those "your beautiful" and "Thinking of you" texts, attention, to be put on a pedestal from corey while he's grieving. He most likely simply couldn't give that to her. I can't even imagine the stress he must have been under. You just lose your father/best friend. You need to be a father, make sure your mother is ok just losing her husband, making sure his sisters are ok, going to work so he can Keep Big T in spider lashes and lip injections and she's probably fighting with him cause she only got called beautiful 4 times that day. She's disgusting. I'm not a Corey fan but I definitely feel what he is going thru. They say it gets easier but for me it didn't. He got a 900,000 dollar settlement from his bar fight. Big T probably sucked him dry, wasn't there for him when Gene died and put so much of their life on social media that he didn't like. No wonder he cheated. He was looking for something else besides a blow job that he wasn't getting a home. These are just my random Monday thoughts. Anyone agree?
I agree with all that you said!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The way this girl denies reality are we really surprised that she denies covid too?
And that recent photo.... she’s definitely inebriated.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.