Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't Corey's father pass away a week or so before his birthday? Don't they normally post about it?
I thought it was on his birthday. But I could be wrong.

Wasn’t this time last year when her fake coparenting relationship exploded too? I remember her pretending she was so happy the kids were gonna spend his birthday with him, then she found out about Brielle and it all imploded .
No she found out about Brielle in the summer around the time if Julie’s baby shower. Because that’s the last time she and Tara were BFF.

Reactions: 14
I guess her recent flings favorite color is red. This chick never wears red and all of a sudden everything including her hair is red.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cue the Epstein kids in 15 years

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Her last live someone asked if the kids wanted a pet and she said no, they never ask for one. What happened to her being obsessed with her dogs?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I called it! I said she would post some quote about a red hair phase... geez she is so freaken predictable it’s disgusting.
That’s a bad dye job. Looks brassy already. How long til she’s getting it fixed ?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So she's reposted a tiktok of someone singing Mariah's baby and put the caption with "baby girl".... it being Corey's birthday weekend and remembering the infamous bAbIeGiRl ..... girl we see right through you 🙄😴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
And it looks grown out. The red isn’t to the scalp to it looks like her roots are there.
I think that’s intentional. Red hair dye molecules are too big to get to the cuticle of hair so it sits just on the shaft (the hair itself) and is a very hard and expensive upkeep. Red runs so quickly.

Reactions: 11
Maybe it was mentioned already, but did anyone see Tara's Story? The kids looked like they were having fun, she has all three of them this weekend. That's what T needs to be doing with her own children. I noticed Tara was wearing an "Animal Lives Matter" shirt. I wonder if she'd ever wear a "Black Lives Matter" one.

NAHHHHHH :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a mess

She must feel so cool that that we are still talking about her 15 years later lol

Reactions: 13
ThE iNfAmOuS cLuB cOrEy gOt StAbBeD aT. I don’t believe a word this person says.
First he owned a tattoo shop now he owns a club. 🙄 meanwhile this is probably one of the people tracy tells to St0p LiViNg In YoUr MoMs BaSeMeNt. They all need to get a top line therapist. If you’re going to be a liar at least be good at it. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.