Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure if they're still dating. Part of me thinks they are but Brielle is being super quiet about it so she doesn't look like a fool after she posted all that stuff about him. That's why you shouldn't air out your business on social media because when you get back together with whoever made you mad or did you dirty you look like a straight fool. Hopefully she isn't though. She can do better.
At the same time I kind of hope they are dating because big t doesn't like her. Then again I don't think big t will ever like any of his girlfriends. She'll always find an excuse not to like them because she knows she's not over him yet.
I don’t know anything about Brielle but if she doesn’t want to look like a fool, perhaps dating a former D-list celebrity’s ex husband who has 3 small children he can’t be bothered to parent isn’t a great idea to begin with.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes. The rose is symbolic of their relationship and he has one tattooed on his hand as part of the memory associated with the rose.

This is getting mighty interesting.. 🍿

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Imagine they got divorced and remarried. Lol.

I have shown her pics to my husband and he called her a zeppelin and a nightmare.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s doing all of this to get under his skin on his birthday. Posting Corey things and acting like it’s about another guy. She needs a lobotomy.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s doing all of this to get under his skin on his birthday. Posting Corey things and acting like it’s about another guy. She needs a lobotomy.
I think you are right. There’s no way those two are getting back together . She’s messing with him on his birthday weekend bc she’s a spiteful, unhappy jealous witch.

Reactions: 30
I think you are right. There’s no way those two are getting back together . She’s messing with him on his birthday weekend bc she’s a spiteful, unhappy jealous witch.
Didn't Corey's father pass away a week or so before his birthday? Don't they normally post about it?

Reactions: 13
Omg you are right. Just checked Corey’s insta from last year. Anniversary is March 9th.
So if Tracy is purposely doing some petty tit bc of her divorce but also around the time Gene passed, she really needs help. That's some horrible tit to pull, especially around such a trying time.

Reactions: 21
On the 9th it’ll be 5 years since Gene passed (I just looked up the obituary)

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So if Tracy is purposely doing some petty tit bc of her divorce but also around the time Gene passed, she really needs help. That's some horrible tit to pull, especially around such a trying time.
Wasn’t this time last year when her fake coparenting relationship exploded too? I remember her pretending she was so happy the kids were gonna spend his birthday with him, then she found out about Brielle and it all imploded .

Reactions: 24
Wasn’t this time last year when her fake coparenting relationship exploded too? I remember her pretending she was so happy the kids were gonna spend his birthday with him, then she found out about Brielle and it all imploded .
Yes this does seem like when it exploded and she started tit talking him to commenters! And I also remember she posted something really short for gene’s death anniversary and Corey was pissed and texted her angry for not saying something longer.

Reactions: 16
She’s being a Big C and trolling him. She is worse than a child with her petty behavior. She will either post something ridiculously petty for his birthday or post something petty for Gene’s passing. She just can’t help herself, iTs ThE sCoRpIo In HeR.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.