Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ECC2020

It’s the filter she used to make her eyes and hair pop. It makes her look gray and washed out immensely. She is truly spiraling out. Also... why is she always in her car? It’s creepy.
I am convinced that she leaves the kids alone in the house so she can be on her phone and not be bothered.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
She always wants ppl to praise her for doing what she should be doing as a mother anyway🙄like theyre your kids regardless of coreys license status it's tracys duty to drive her children to school/appointments corey be damned. What if they were still together and he was at work? As a stay at home mom what else is Tracy doing anyway? Shes so insane. Theres no awards for taking care of your kids and like 50% of marraiges end in divorce shes not special she needs to get some therapy and move on. Sucks corey cheated but damn move on be happy heal yourself and stop looking for sympathy from everyone while also doing zero to move on

She never takes any ownership of anything
Thats her whole problem
She acts insane, needs constant validation and attention but also wants zero responsibility and doesn't know how to be kind in return or give validation back. I feel like we all had a tracy in our lives at one point prob in high school and we all ended up distancing ourselves cus who has the time for that after age 21🙄😒
She complains non stop about Corey but the reality is Tracy is just as dumb and useless. You chose kids before 30 with a man child with issues, rather than waiting and having them with the right man like a grown woman. THREE TIMES OVER. Honestly, even now at 33 she's still too immature to be a mother. She thinks she is Mother Teresa, when in reality she's just the vessel,

• Heart
Reactions: 22
someone asked her why her teeth looked like that in that horrendous pic and she said "clearly from the sun" ummmm yea "clearly" ok....

Sorry, I'm bored so I just keep thinking of things to add lol - funny how none of her real friends "liked" that pic either - Sammy, Julie, Ashley...they have to be thinking the same "what the fuk" as we are, don't ya think?!
Since when does the sun affect your teeth? 😂🥴🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Aem0923

Chatty Member
Are we really do this Tracy? 9-10 you don't have your kids soooo. And why would he want to speak to someone who has done nothing be belittle, degrade, God knows if you spoke ill of him to his kids.

I should also say, it's a huge red flag when the man dating a "single mom" and has her kids once every other three weeks. Sooooo shut up
Correction: please answer calls from me, my mom and Tara. Bc at any given time Corey has no freaking idea who actually has his kids .

• Haha

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
I think she photoshopped her nipple hanging out. The bottom of her right boob is blurred and darker. Well the whole thing is photoshopped but the boobs just crack me up. She could throw those things over her shoulders and she was trying to make people believe her boobs are like that.🤣 I think they were once upon a time but she abused the fk out of her body by over eating, over drinking and never exercising along with having kids. She didn't even breastfeed.

• Haha
  • Sick

toronto5678

Chatty Member
I wish I could say what I want to say but lemme tell you, Tara is 100% over this girl's shit.
If I could post I would but I don't want to blow up my spot or hers.

Hint : RA 1.27 🧚‍♀️☝🏼all

Good luck!
Queenie what is this riddle you speak of you're killing me girl! More hints 👀

• Haha
  • Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Tracy cares about Tracy & Tracy only. The kids are a pick and choose accessory. Corey was a trophy because she had to be married before the girls of Jerseylicious & her friends. Someone mentioned about how Tracy’s behavior destroyed her mom, could it be how embarrassing Tracy’s behavior is? Could is be that she popped out 3 beautiful babies and she has zero maternal love towards any of them? Does Tracy’s mom feel guilty & responsible for Tracy’s behavior? Tracy’s brothers can’t be bothered with her, but it seems like they love her kids. Tracy probably has always put Tracy first and will continue to put Tracy first because at this point, she can spin the narrative anyway she wants to make herself look like she’s the victim.

• Heart

toronto5678

Chatty Member
I don’t think she goes to a cheap lash tech. I think she goes to the same girl who does Teresa Giudice and we all know she doesn’t do cheap. I think Tracy does get the drag queen lashes though.

The little green hat on top of all the Tracy’s is killing me right now. So ironic and fitting.

We should all flood her comments with 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

• Haha

tractortray

Y'all I can't. We lost a good one.🤣🤣 Do those idiots ever think they just have rats in their group. I don't think tattle is responsible for this. We like to brag about our dirty work. Besides I don't think any of us care about the chicks in that group and their problems. We just don't like you big t. Our issue is with you not your saddies. Although they do provide good entertainment. 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣

She mentioned tattle. Brace yourself for new members that will see the light.
She feels more special calling us stalkers and obsessers 😂😂 Big T hunny, no one cares about your life as much as you wished. No one is calling your phone, showing up to your home, or calling your job asking for you (OH WAIT YOU DON’T HAVE ONE!) That is what stalkers do.

• Haha

tractortray

I personally find it strange when people are overly obsessed with zodiac signs and shape them to fit their own narrative. I’m a Leo, and I’m down to earth, easy going, and have a big heart. I used to be friends with another Leo who was the complete opposite. Bitchy, selfish, and no lie, deviant. She loved making drama and would pick fights with anyone. Her sister was the same exact way. I also dated a Leo for a short period of time and he was a PSYCHOPATH. Idk it’s fine if you believe in that stuff but some people really treat it like witchcraft sometimes 😂😂😂

• Heart

dmariee

Its funny because (sadly lol ) a while ago I used to not mind her. I liked following her as a mom until she started going off on all her followers and acting like a nut when she was posting her personal business and then cursing out anyone who asked questions about it lmao the only reason I found this site is because of her mentioning it 🤷‍♀️ ( anyone else here because Tracy herself showed you the way !) so she is pretty much brining people here herself.

• Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Omg you are right. Just checked Corey’s insta from last year. Anniversary is March 9th.
So if Tracy is purposely doing some petty shit bc of her divorce but also around the time Gene passed, she really needs help. That's some horrible shit to pull, especially around such a trying time.

Thisiscorny

She just reposted a video of a teenage couple kissing and cuddling, fucking gross girl. You’re a grown ass woman jealous of teenagers? Soon your own kids will be teens.
I saw that... she’s so weird. She peaked in high school so that’s her mentality I think. She’s just one of those bullies from school that end up alone, alcoholic and broke 🤷🏻‍♀️ Oh well. Karma is a bitch and she never heard the phrase it “costs nothing to be nice”

• Heart
No we aren’t for sure what happened but they unfollowed or Tracy blocked her around corey’s birthday/ anniversary of corey’s fathers death. Probably just Tracy being mad that Tara didn’t include her in every picture on the tribute post she made to her OWN DEAD FATHER. no one made it about tracy so she probably felt insulted as usual cause she’s like an 8 year old. Or maybe she’s mad that Gene had the audacity to die because she blames him not being alive is a factor to her already toxic marriage
Oh 😳 she’s so horrible to that family. The family that took her in when her own family said a big ol “eff you” to her. Tara, the woman that is her kids first mom gets treated like crap by 🦖. She’s so disgusting. She gives women and actual mothers such a bad name.

• Heart