Tracy DiMarco #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is the link for the old thread:

where we left off:
- Tracy and Corey’s family/Aunt Tara made a huge deal about skylars birthday while jaydens was nonexistent
- Tracy has Julian stay with her mom because driving an hour is too much every day, but recently got her hair done again which is about an hour away
- 2/5 was the anniversary of her filing
- anniversary of the announcement is coming up soon (possibly 2/8? I remember it being a Saturday

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone tried to log into my burner account 😂 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🙄b*tches

Here is the link for the old thread:

where we left off:
- Tracy and Corey’s family/Aunt Tara made a huge deal about skylars birthday while jaydens was nonexistent
- Tracy has Julian stay with her mom because driving an hour is too much every day, but recently got her hair done again which is about an hour away
- 2/5 was the anniversary of her filing
- anniversary of the announcement is coming up soon (possibly 2/8? I remember it being a dafurday
Thanks for summary 😘

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Thoughts from last thread:

I love me some Taco Bell as trash food when I’m hungover. Never would I consider it “Mexican” food.

Hate their clear indifference towards Jayden.

Waiting for a subtle post about Better Help.

Are any of your burner accounts following her “hate” pages?

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I love me some Taco Bell as trash food when I’m hungover. Never would I consider it “Mexican” food.

Completely forgot about the better help!! Thanks for the reminder. That’s what the first page of a new thread is for too 🤗

Reactions: 8
So it looks like the Eps through skylar a party with her friends... or the ones she has in SI.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Imagine being so petty that you couldn’t even put your differences aside with your ex for a few hours so that you could be at your own daughter’s birthday party. But even worse, you skip the party to go get your hair and nails done. Unbelievable, pure trash. 🗑🚮🗑🚮🗑🚮🗑

Does anyone remember is anyone from big Ts camp wished Jayden a birthday as hard as they did Skylar?
Nope!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Julie, Sammy and Ashley... only three. ONLY three. It also proves that she RIPPED them from friends and school to move to the townhouse to which she now has to move from... shouldn’t she be packing instead of getting her nails done?

Does anyone remember is anyone from big Ts camp wished Jayden a birthday as hard as they did Skylar?

Imagine being so petty that you couldn’t even put your differences aside with your ex for a few hours so that you could be at your own daughter’s birthday party. But even worse, you skip the party to go get your hair and nails done. Unbelievable, pure trash. 🗑🚮🗑🚮🗑🚮🗑

Nope!
I may be wrong but I think the family just took the kids for Skylar’s birthday but I’m sure Tracy wouldn’t show up if it was a party. Still trash. Seeing all of this makes me even more sad for Jayden she’s old enough to realize and wonder why she doesn’t get the same treatment her sister does. I will never understand why or how both sides treat Jayden the way they do. At least when Corey has the kids he takes them places and does stuff with them. Tracy would never get on that slide with Skylar.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I may be wrong but I think the family just took the kids for Skylar’s birthday but I’m sure Tracy wouldn’t show up if it was a party. Still trash. Seeing all of this makes me even more sad for Jayden she’s old enough to realize and wonder why she doesn’t get the same treatment her sister does. I will never understand why or how both sides treat Jayden the way they do. At least when Corey has the kids he takes them places and does stuff with them. Tracy would never get on that slide with Skylar.
Your right, but if I was separated from my ex and his side of the family was doing something for my kid and I wasn’t there, I’d be so heart broken. The last thing on my mind would be hair and nails so I could go plop on the couch and eat Kit Kat’s and Andes candies.

bUt tHe sMELL oF cHoCoLaTe MaKeS mE gAg

🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Missed out on the last thread about Mexican food but my absolute favorite tacos in the whole world is cabeza, lengua, buche, tripe & squid!!! 🤤

I know, a lot of people would cringe if they looked that up.. but I’m such a foodie, I’ll try ANYTHING once! We have this amazing straight up authentic Mexican place near me. The “special meats” they get, as mentioned above, is what drew me to it. I only call them special because I’ve been to numerous authentic Mexican places and the closest they’d get to those meats was al pastor or, rarely, lengua.

• Heart
Missed out on the last thread about Mexican food but my absolute favorite tacos in the whole world is cabeza, lengua, buche, tripe & squid!!! 🤤

I know, a lot of people would cringe if they looked that up.. but I’m such a foodie, I’ll try ANYTHING once! We have this amazing straight up authentic Mexican place near me. The “special meats” they get, as mentioned above, is what drew me to it. I only call them special because I’ve been to numerous authentic Mexican places and the closest they’d get to those meats was al pastor or, rarely, lengua.
Don’t forget tripas!!!!! Yumm!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And you know what..... they are in Paramus.... they are in NJ. So Big T could easily have shown up for a bit and then just say she had things to do and leave. Petty!

She glued a nail onto the bare skin. No words.
Shes a pendeja!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Mommy Tara seems like she’s having a lot of fun with the kids today. You NEVER see trashy do anything like that with them. It’s all posing in tacky cheap boutique clothes and designer knock offs for them. She wouldn’t dare have any real fun with them

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I should try to hack that witches account from an old phone that my info is wiped from. Hook that baby up to some public wifi and go crazy trying to access her accounts....Alllllll of them. Make her phone go nuts....... Make sure both your email and ig and even fb all have the 2fa. She or anyone can't get into tit as long as everything is on 2fa. I really think she's just trying to fk with people. I made it so even if they got into the email they'd find nothing because it's a trash email with all fake info and even if they got into my burner they'd again find nothing because it's all fake info.

Better yet I should mail something to that witches house with a fake return address from nowhere near where I live and write I'm watching you with a picture of jigsaw. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.