Tracy Dimarco #29 Jerseylicious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where we left off on #28:
-Someone with the account @im_cory_im_a_terrible_husband has stolen the photo of @tracymaloneyisbitter's daughter and made it their profile picture
-@realityashhole_ posted unedited pictures of Tracy and was immediately blocked
-If anything is missing, please post!

This is the link to the previous thread

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wait what if the Cory terrible husband page is Tracy and she’s posting her “receipts” there. That’s why it’s private with 100+ posts but ZERO followers. and when she’s ready, she’ll open it to the public for everyone to see

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Wait what if the Cory terrible husband page is Tracy and she’s posting her “receipts” there. That’s why it’s private with 100+ posts but ZERO followers. and when she’s ready, she’ll open it to the public for everyone to see
That's a really good theory. It has jumped up in posts today, too.

Reactions: 20
Why would she spell his name wrong? She’s petty, but I don’t think she’s that dedicated.

Reactions: 15
That page has the bio “Keep it up! Seriously this is HYSTERICAL! If you can’t take it..... maybe you shouldn’t dish it!”

sounds like Tracy to me and babie girl has been quiet today

Reactions: 18
So I was thinking either your real accounts are coming up as ‘suggested for you’ when people click on your burner accounts because instagram knows you’re associated with both accounts and they’re figuring it out that way OR if you go on instagrams login page and type in a username and click forgot password it will show the first and last letter of the email connected to the account. Are you ladies using real emails for your fake accounts? I put in the corey username and clicked forgot password and got this
32DABD8E-DF34-43FE-809F-09A8A779EDEC.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I already tried to request that account too to see what they’re posting and they quickly denied my request. I’ve reported them a bunch of times as well. So creepy. I wouldn’t be shocked at all if it’s Tracy running that account.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It's definitely her and for her to use someone else's child as a profile picture is fucked up and so wrong on every level possible. I am worried about all of us now.

Reactions: 17
The I’m
Cory and I’m a terrible husband page has surfaced previously and I don’t remember where it when!! Can someone help me out ?!?

• Heart
I dont have a burner account. Im extremely careful and I dont follow Trashy, or Tara or any of the crazies in their world. I dont know if thats Trashys account. Someone mentioned before a deranged Saddie.... I would believe that more. Someone maybe trying to prove to Trashy that they are her #1 fan.... and we know those Saddies are all nuts! Its all very creepy, but you know what.... shes still a twit! BRING IT witch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why would she spell his name wrong? She’s petty, but I don’t think she’s that dedicated.
I don’t know why she’d spell it wrong, but idk why she does a lot of the things she does 😂

That page has the bio “Keep it up! Seriously this is HYSTERICAL! If you can’t take it..... maybe you shouldn’t dish it!”

sounds like Tracy to me and babie girl has been quiet today
She probably has screenshots of our profiles on there to keep as receipts

Reactions: 10
The I’m
Cory and I’m a terrible husband page has surfaced previously and I don’t remember where it when!! Can someone help me out ?!?
I was going to ask if this was the same account that made I think another woman’s child her picture and her bio was my kid and dog are ugly or something this was a few months back. Can someone confirm this is the same account?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The one with the karma pic is gone now (that I can see)

this is popping up that has like 67 posts. I’m confused
Maybe they got the email to reset their password and got scared we’re onto them it’s at 36 posts now 🤣.

• Wow
  • Haha
They are deleted all photos one by one. And it's def someone who knows our real accounts but I'm blocked on my real IG too

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Maybe they got the email to reset their password and got scared we’re onto them it’s at 36 posts now 🤣.
Sounds like a post purge to me?

Bio now says “I have names of the rats in the group. Who wants them? They’ve been on since the beginning”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.