Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a little younger than her, but I literally cannot just sit around and watch tv all day. I'm so restless that I can barely binge watch a lot of shows. I will put shows on when I'm doing other things because I can't just sit there and do it. Meanwhile - I have no kids. I'm married, but no kids. I don't have a fraction of the workload she SHOULD have, yet I'm the restless one and she's the one who just sits around on her phone or TV all day long.

Reactions: 16
Responding to my own post. Why tf does she need to announce her brows aren't filled and her hair is air dried. It’s quite obvious TRACY that your brows aren't filled in and yes everyone already knows you have special hair that is wavy and air dries perfectly. Just stfu already because I have a secret I'm going to share. You ready TRACY....nobody gives a fuk!!!!! Gasp!!! Yes nobody cares and most people know you're a liar anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
She once commented that she has 3 living rooms

Reactions: 18
She's seriously going to lose her shit!!! I'm really curious to see how the "baddies" react. Will it be blind defense? Pure shock? Eye opening? What's it gonna beeee???

Reactions: 16
Tracy will never get her head out of her ass as long as her enablers allow her to lay on that damn couch watching TV, wallowing in self pity and posting on IG 24/7. The "woe is me" act is beyond tiresome. She can bash Corey 'til the cows come home but it is not going to change the situation. They chose each other and it imploded. It happens but it doesn't give them a pass to neglect their kids. She is barely going through the motions and those kids deserve a mother who is present and so much more. As I've said before, if I was her mother I would lay it on the table and give her x-amount of time to get her shit together (counseling, the whole 9). But IRL I would say IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT ! and give her a kick in the ass while I am laying it on the table. That's multitasking, something Tracy can't do

OAN, Jess has a cute baby and dog.

Reactions: 22
She's seriously going to lose her shit!!! I'm really curious to see how the "baddies" react. Will it be blind defense? Pure shock? Eye opening? What's it gonna beeee???
Your picture on your profile is my exact reaction right now to this. I am

Reactions: 14
So far only one person has defended her... Olivia follows realityashhole so she will see it as well!
Some people are saying it must be because she's going through a divorce. I'm not dumb enough to go comment and get blocked by Tracy lmao but I would say the pink one she was still married

Reactions: 23
Your picture on your profile is my exact reaction right now to this. I am
SAMEEE! And, I was just thinking that too, that my profile pic is perfectly summing up my face since this broke Lmao

Reactions: 14
You know they’re going to say the larger ones are photo shopped not the smaller ones they have to defend their queen baddie. Lol

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.