Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing I could think of is when she was on live and some people were doing that emoji to know if we were from tattle... so maybe that could have something to do with it? or ip hack?
I would watch the lives from my personal page and never commented

Reactions: 5
The only thing I could think of is when she was on live and some people were doing that emoji to know if we were from tattle... so maybe that could have something to do with it? or ip hack?

Well lets be honest.... between all of them the IQ is about 45 so I dont think they ar smart enough to hack. But your other point made sense.....I remember some people were using the TRex emoji. Still.... how in the world did they get her daughters pic. That is really creepy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like it’s a deranged saddie. I also feel like we have moles on here that fish for info.

Reactions: 15
This whole thing is freaking me out a whole bunch. Something feels not right.
Well we havent done anything wrong! TRUTH HURTS! Thats not our problem. Where I have a MAJOR issue is with someone using our family pics as a threat. Nope that tit will not fly with me. Again, it can be reported as a threat!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Here is the new thread. @magicwithnumbers is the pro at this, so if I messed it up I'm sorry!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.