Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if it’s one of you who runs this account but AMAZING CATCH 👏 I have a second Instagram for a business account and that number does show for any other accounts you have. It’s notifications that are on another account. I know she runs bad examples account but there’s not many posts/engagement so for who to have double digit notifications I guarantee she has multiple fake accounts she uses to creep, notifications could be from people friend requesting said accounts, etc

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Not sure if it’s one of you who runs this account but AMAZING CATCH 👏 I have a second Instagram for a business account and that number does show for any other accounts you have. It’s notifications that are on another account. I know she runs bad examples account but there’s not many posts/engagement so for who to have double digit notifications I guarantee she has multiple fake accounts she uses to creep, notifications could be from people friend requesting said accounts, etc
So what does this mean though I am confused?

Reactions: 6
Yup yup and yup!! She also def wanted that bad boy from Staten Island with the NY accent image. She wanted to live there and wanted to get mixed in with the mob ladies and that entire image. Ummm no big t you're a country club chick from Jersey.
I used to love a NY accent on boys too when I was in my late teens but his is NOT appealing. It’s like he’s on speed when he speaks.

I still don’t understand how they could have blown through 900k like that. That is a LOT of money! I know she had the big over the top wedding, bday parties, photo shoots, etc. but not 900k lol. They never even bought a house of their own! the only thing that makes sense is that he had a hefty fine/plea deal to pay when he was involved when that drug sting was going on so he could avoid jail time. I believe the settlement came before the undercover drug operation. But regardless, karma
Well sis he won 900,000 or was that after taxes? The govt wants their share so he’s have gotten about 600,000. Still though. That’s a shot ton of money that could have been invested. What money wasters.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I used to love a NY accent on boys too when I was in my late teens but his is NOT appealing. It’s like he’s on speed when he speaks.

Well sis he won 900,000 or was that after taxes? The govt wants their share so he’s have gotten about 600,000. Still though. That’s a shot ton of money that could have been invested. What money wasters.
Exactly she wasted all that money on that tacky ass wedding and tacky ass birthday parties......I mean why invest or buy a house right? 🙄

Reactions: 16
I still don’t understand how they could have blown through 900k like that. That is a LOT of money! I know she had the big over the top wedding, bday parties, photo shoots, etc. but not 900k lol. They never even bought a house of their own! the only thing that makes sense is that he had a hefty fine/plea deal to pay when he was involved when that drug sting was going on so he could avoid jail time. I believe the settlement came before the undercover drug operation. But regardless, karma
My SIL and her husband blew through a 100k settlement in 6 months with NOTHING to show for it either. They just kept spending like it was never gonna run out.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
My SIL and her husband blew through a 100k settlement in 6 months with NOTHING to show for it either. They just kept spending like it was never gonna run out.
My ex MIL refinanced her house into the ground almost 750K and couldn't even buy nice curtains for the place. She stole my IKEA glue on ironed ones I bought for the 2 weeks we were there while they renovated our bathroom at my house. The saddest thing. My ex grand mother in law died broken hearted at what her daughter had done to their house. They couldn't even afford flowers for her funeral.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Sharing again if people don’t want to go back and search. I couldn’t find Jess & Denny’s address to add theirs.

Every place rounds out to 1-2 hours of travel time. She can REGULARLY go to these locations, but will not put an ounce of effort into a 2 hour drive for her son’s therapies.
There are parents who full on get on planes to get their babies the care they need, this witch won’t even commit to driving her son to therapy.

she’s so bleeping useless.
Sharing again if people don’t want to go back and search. I couldn’t find Jess & Denny’s address to add theirs.

Every place rounds out to 1-2 hours of travel time. She can REGULARLY go to these locations, but will not put an ounce of effort into a 2 hour drive for her son’s therapies.
There are parents who full on get on planes to get their babies the care they need, this witch won’t even commit to driving her son to therapy.

she’s so bleeping useless.
their home seems to be in Dennis’ name and not hers.
922A7E76-9C4F-43CA-A66D-9082814100C6.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Omg so much we could write to Big-T regarding this pic she posted. Everyone comment and name one thing you think she should focus on! I’ll go first!

Big-T..focus on your children!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

03AF1219-DF05-41DC-918D-96D6F76FD4A7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
See! No bleeping excuse why she can not make the drive to her son’s therapies. She straight up gave up on her babies because her marriage didn’t work out. It’s sickening.
Jess lives in a rich town in Bergen county and Im sure that drives Tracy silently crazy. Jess has a huge 4 bedroom 3 bathroom house while tracy lied about her girls having their own rooms. Again, stupid thing she lies about

Reactions: 11
So I run the page on IG named Tracymaloneyisbitter
I'm going to be deleting the page
There was a comment made on a recent post by an account named im_Cory_im_a_terrible_husband and I realized their profile pic was my daughter.
I have no idea how they got that picture (I can't even find the picture posted on my social medias) but im done. I don't duck with people who duck around with peoples children.
I messaged the account to remove my daughters picture and they haven't responded.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
So I run the page on IG named Tracymaloneyisbitter
I'm going to be deleting the page
There was a comment made on a recent post by an account named im_Cory_im_a_terrible_husband and I realized their profile pic was my daughter.
I have no idea how they got that picture (I can't even find the picture posted on my social medias) but im done. I don't duck with people who duck around with peoples children.
I messaged the account to remove my daughters picture and they haven't responded.
I can see their posts number going up but they're private and I don't know what they're posting but I don't know what to do from here. Should I wait for their reply??

Reactions: 5
I can see their posts number going up but they're private and I don't know what they're posting but I don't know what to do from here. Should I wait for their reply??
Can’t you report the account to IG about then using a pic that is yours? Honestly they probably never are gonna respond to your message. I would go to IG and report it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.