Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did all this, it’s somewhere in the thread a few pages back. I was so angry about the excuse that his therapies are too far for her. I did her hair salon, nail salon, echo’s tattoo place, and the lip place as well as both Tara and Corey’s addresses.
Thank you! Just saw it. That is just trash her poor kid!

Reactions: 4
So they didn't answer my dm but they took her picture down. Im gonna keep reporting their page. Thank you for your help ladies 💛
20210129_133801.jpg

20210129_133819.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I just looked at the post 2 mins ago and they had a little girls pic as their profile pic and some weird saying. Now the pic is a butterfly that says karma, and it says keep it up! WTF this is not even a game....
They’re lucky they changed it so much for save the innocent children lmfao trashhhhhhhhh

Reactions: 8
This is not funny anymore.... This can be reported as a threat against your family!

You know what ladies... we need to be careful on here. Im starting to smell a few rats! Not cool! I dont play those games!
Even so it’s still creepy... it’s not like any of these names are our IG names... how would anyone even figure it out

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
So that’s not the first time that’s happened though!! Definitely Tracy trying to bait you!
So I run the page on IG named Tracymaloneyisbitter
I'm going to be deleting the page
There was a comment made on a recent post by an account named im_Cory_im_a_terrible_husband and I realized their profile pic was my daughter.
I have no idea how they got that picture (I can't even find the picture posted on my social medias) but im done. I don't duck with people who duck around with peoples children.
I messaged the account to remove my daughters picture and they haven't responded.
YOOOOO you are wrong for this one lmfao Jess looks like a toddler next to her. There’s no way she photoshopped that well!! Why doesn’t she get a job as a graphic designer cause holy duck that’s her calling in life. I’ve never seen someone photoshop like this before. It’s remarkable

Reactions: 11
I reported the page as well. I can’t believe whoever is running that page would stoop so low.
TRACY, JESS, SADDIES WHOEVER

LEAVE PEOPLES CHILDREN OUT OF IT. BLOCK AND DELETE LIKE YOU LOVE TO DO SO MUCH.
#RESPECTFULLY duck YOU

Reactions: 21
Even so it’s still creepy... it’s not like any of these names are our IG names... how would anyone even figure it out
The only thing I could think of is when she was on live and some people were doing that emoji to know if we were from tattle... so maybe that could have something to do with it? or ip hack?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The only thing I could think of is when she was on live and some people were doing that emoji to know if we were from tattle... so maybe that could have something to do with it? or ip hack?
As someone from an IT and cyber security background the IP thing was my first thought! But I just have a hard time believing the saddies or Tracy know much about that concept....they’re not the brightest bunch. but who knows 😳

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.