Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here. Even when I was a child I knew I never wanted kids. Plus I’ve got a lot of health problems so that’s double the reason to not have them. I don’t like kids (there’s always some cool ones tho) and I can barely take care of myself when I’m unwell sometimes. I hate when I see people have kids and resent them. It makes me so angry!!! So many people have them because they think it’s what they’re supposed to do. They go in with 0 clue on how it changes your life entirely. I wish parenting classes were required before you could conceive! There’s too many Trashy and Corey’s around here. I have no doubt if Trashy could go back in time she wouldn’t have any of those kids. Meanwhile there’s people out here who would love and take care of their kids so well but they’ve got fertility issues. That’s SOdamn unfair!!!
Idk honestly I know for a fact I’m not ready and I’m not going to just pop out kids because I’m in my 20s and ‘’it’s time’’ like when I’m ready I will and if decide I’m not then I won’t but I rather be honest with myself then be miserable af and my child suffer.

Idk if you guys watch YouTube but there is this couple on there and the girl is like 23 with 5 children! Look if that’s what you want to do I mean do you but for me I struggle with wanting 1 let alone 5 lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I was listening to the bella twins podcast and they met with an astrologist (they’re both Scorpios) and the astrologist said Scorpios are very productive and can’t just sit around watching tv all day 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I got a chuckle out of that

Ooooook Tracy 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I was listening to the bella twins podcast and they met with an astrologist (they’re both Scorpios) and the astrologist said Scorpios are very productive and can’t just sit around watching tv all day 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I got a chuckle out of that

Ooooook Tracy 😂
I’m yet to hear her say anything funny

I’m yet to hear her say anything funny
Just to clarify I’m referring to Tracy and the meme she posted

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
A few days ago she made an IG story saying something like “I hope it fucked you up to watch my stories” and then followed it up a few days later with a DM that said “ain’t nobody watching your bleeping Ig, it just came on next” or something along those lines. I was under the impression this was about Corey and that was his response to her. Maybe he deleted after that so she couldn’t stalk him via all her fake ass accounts anymore since we KNOW that drives her insane!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So wait we never established why corey deleted his Instagram.
tbh I’m not surprised. I’m sure he gets his DM’s blown up about Tracy, whether it’s to inform him of her crappy parenting choices (ex: recording videos while driving with the kids clearly in the car) or the saddies talking tit to him about how he’s such a POS; because I can honestly see them doing sum wack ass tit like that. And then I’m sure he gets people talking trash about Brielle, which isn’t quite fair. PLUS Tracy for sure still stalks him on her many other ig accounts. So I get it. let’s hope he takes this time to straighten his tit out & to Focus more on the important things: getting his tit together & those innocent babies. There’s been times I’ve had to step away from social media so I get it 💯💯

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg her newest story about green eyes! I bleeping can’t! Green eyes are literally a mix of blue and brown eyes. She is so desperate to be ethnic/diverse.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
318E90E3-DC10-4A81-9169-161908178D39.jpeg
C9745CC4-2790-4572-B8C2-ADC8F00435EF.jpeg
11AC5D07-19B5-4F19-95ED-FC4B270B4408.jpeg

I thought tracy didnt wear sweatpants (so many lies) theres nothing wrong with sweatpants but I swear she lies sometimes just to make ppl feel crappy and herself feel awesome🙄 also why is that poor child outside in the snow with a dress and open jacket and why are her electronics not in her backpack????? Also im not even making a joke here but wtf is tracys obsession with that black tank??? She "works" for a clothing company why does she always wear this? Im genuinely curious now....did someone tell her it was sexy once? Is it so she doesnt have to wear a bra? So many questionsssssss

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
tbh I’m not surprised. I’m sure he gets his DM’s blown up about Tracy, whether it’s to inform him of her crappy parenting choices (ex: recording videos while driving with the kids clearly in the car) or the saddies talking tit to him about how he’s such a POS; because I can honestly see them doing sum wack ass tit like that. And then I’m sure he gets people talking trash about Brielle, which isn’t quite fair. PLUS Tracy for sure still stalks him on her many other ig accounts. So I get it. let’s hope he takes this time to straighten his tit out & to Focus more on the important things: getting his tit together & those innocent babies. There’s been times I’ve had to step away from social media so I get it 💯💯
Yeah I’m honestly not surprised that Corey deleted his page either. He hasn’t been a big fan of the social media. You can tell it was Tracy that used to run his account. Now that the divorce is final or close to being final… He’s all done. Plus I’m sure it’s not fun opening up your social media pages to see your ex and all of your broken dreams & memories together.
Perhaps he’ll make a new page Lol
Who knows why he really deleted it… It could be because of Brielle and he’s tired of Tracy and her friends and saddies harassing her.....It could be so many things. But it’s obvious that Corey has moved on with his life and he shouldn’t feel bad about it. Tracy is trapped in high school… And perpetually acting like a high school girl in heat. How long till she hooks up with a black man or a person of color just to piss off Corey? She’s so bleeping gross, immature and pathetic. She Appropriates cultures all the bleeping time. Can’t stand her anymore and it would do the world a big favor if she deleted her page but we can’t get that lucky LOL 😆

Also clearly the judge didn’t give a tit about Tracy and her “receipts”. 😂 Sorry sweetheart. Unless he did something very very wrong and horrific… He will still have access to his children & have parental rights. It doesn’t matter how much you hate him, or are trying to get revenge on him. The courts usually see through that bullshit. Your not that slick.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
WTF is Jayden wearing? a sweater? Besides the fact It is freezing today, it is 6 sizes to big. It doesnt zip up, and it is hanging all over. How is she such a "fashionista" and puts the most ridiculous clothes on her kids?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
What a lovely classy mother she is. Posting her walking her children to the school bus and then adult toys just a few story clips before.

Reactions: 15
What a lovely classy mother she is. Posting her walking her children to the school bus and then adult toys just a few story clips before.
She has to show IG and everyone else that she does do things with her kids. And Tara doesn't home school Skylar. 🙄 wow Tracy bravo for talking a walk to the bus with your child. Good job. Now go be an actual parent to jayden and Julian. You know him right? The one you shipped off to your mom's from Tuesday until Thursday so he can dl his therapy. Some mother you are 🙄

Reactions: 23
Yeah having a baby is hard. Hardest thing I've done. I can see why people want to wait. When I got pregnant it was an oops but I was really happy when I found out. When the baby came I was like wow..... This is hard. It's really hard! I'm being honest. The first week it hit me like it's not about me anymore. Lol. But I love being a mom. But I'm not going to just JUMP right now into having another because the newborn stage gave me a lot of anxiety and it was a big adjustment. Im on birth control right now lol and I'm applying to LPN school for the fall. But I have so much love to give and I can't wait till he's a little older and give him all the love I can.

Tracy literally just did it for the picture perfect story. She had kids just to have them. Just for the pictures and to dress them in expensive clothes. She doesnt realize it's a full-time job and you have to be present with them and she's not maternal at all. Everything she does to them will shape their future :( ugh it kills me to see Julian struggling too ;(

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.