Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked on her live the other night places to vacation , someone said DR and Tracy said that should we never go back to Punta Cana because it was the worst vacation EVER...which is were that wedding was so something had to have gone down , possibly where she found out her husband was trash.
Maybe that’s why she didn’t iron his shirt for those pictures!!! 😜😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saw these on Tiktok tonight!
I don’t find this funny to be real
I don’t mean to be mean, If anything the driving while filming comment is necessary

as much as I’m in these threads...the spam bullying is inappropriate. I can’t roll my eyes at her saying she’s bullied when the comments are on all platforms now.
I just know hate doesn’t always motivate when it comes to body complexes. When I was fat I got fatter just out of spite like “if you think I’m fat now just wait”.
I remember seeing her get called fat way back on Facebook(cause insta wasn’t popping yet) so I get why she photoshops. I don’t approve of it but I get it.
It’s one thing to be fat and deal with it but It’s another thing to deal with wanting to literally hide it. If people always call her fat she’s never gonna stop editing pics. I get a lot of tattlers do it because of the photoshopping, but there’s people who will comment “fat” regardless. When people constantly remind you that you’re fat it becomes your self identity. Like we know when we’re fat, but to hear it constantly isn’t constructive

Ps. I know I say constructive a lot but I’m tryna be constructive here:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
I won’t call her fat. I don’t think I’ve ever body shamed her. EVER! I only ever commented on her double chin treatment where she claimed she didn’t have one but it was good for double chins 🤔🤔🤡🤡 , I have one too nothing to be ashamed of 😂 I only speak on the facts. Am I trolling hard? Possibly. If she didn’t post all the tit she does online I wouldn’t tit on her so hard. If she were real, and nice to her fans, and showed she gave a duck about society and her kids these threads wouldn’t exist.

Reactions: 32
I don’t find this funny to be real
I don’t mean to be mean, If anything the driving while filming comment is necessary

as much as I’m in these threads...the spam bullying is inappropriate. I can’t roll my eyes at her saying she’s bullied when the comments are on all platforms now.
I just know hate doesn’t always motivate when it comes to body complexes. When I was fat I got fatter just out of spite like “if you think I’m fat now just wait”.
I remember seeing her get called fat way back on Facebook(cause insta wasn’t popping yet) so I get why she photoshops. I don’t approve of it but I get it.
It’s one thing to be fat and deal with it but It’s another thing to deal with wanting to literally hide it. If people always call her fat she’s never gonna stop editing pics. I get a lot of tattlers do it because of the photoshopping, but there’s people who will comment “fat” regardless. When people constantly remind you that you’re fat it becomes your self identity. Like we know when we’re fat, but to hear it constantly isn’t constructive

Ps. I know I say constructive a lot but I’m tryna be constructive here:ROFLMAO:
The only way for some people to fix their unhealthy ways is either by being blunt and getting them to do something or they have to want it.
Tracy is not a thick girl, she is obese and it's very unhealthy. She is five five and roughly 270. That is very unhealthy. She will never get in a gym or eat better or exercise unless she wants to. By her photoshoping it's masking the problem. She needs help. She needs to knock off this high school mentality and really look at herself and get some sense that she needs to do something for her and her kids. She needs to get healthy physically and mentally.
I don't condone bullying at all. But being blunt and coming to tattle to call her out is needed. Her lack of concern for videoing and driving with her three small children in the car also needs to be called out. Those kids are not ever buckled correctly anyway. So she not only is putting herself at risk. She's putting those small innocent children at risk too.

She needs to be called out on every platform until someone in her family tells her flat out she needs to grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I won’t call her fat. I don’t think I’ve ever body shamed her. EVER! I only speak on the facts. Am I trolling hard? Possibly. If she didn’t post all the tit she does online I wouldn’t tit on her so hard. If she were real, and nice to her fans, and showed she gave a duck about society and her kids these threads wouldn’t exist.
I just checked the thread and saw that I didn’t think it was someone from here lmao,
I didn’t mean that directed at you I meant in general her comments are overboard.
I thought it was a random person who read the thread and went off 😂

Reactions: 3
Should I delete them? duck sakes I feel like a witch now 😂😂🙄🙄 she just pisses me
Off so much. Especially after seeing her live last night and she was basically ignoring her kid. I could NEVER!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Didn’t she check the mail in this outfit? 😆 where she going now? And did Skylar also take this pic? Lmao
23D24761-B7B7-431B-94BB-7E535F2D796B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Should I delete them? duck sakes I feel like a witch now 😂😂🙄🙄 she just pisses me
Off so much. Especially after seeing her live last night and she was basically ignoring her kid. I could NEVER!
Nope, people need to know that she constantly drives while recording herself!!!! Smh no regard to anyone on the road! Tracy hates that the tattle doesn’t accept her lies, and calls out her bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Post what you want dont say you feel like a witch fullmoon I feel bad :cry: I didn’t mean to single you out

Nope, people need to know that she constantly drives while recording herself!!!! Smh no regard to anyone on the road! Tracy hates that the tattle doesn’t accept her lies, and call out her bullshit.
Yea don’t delete the driving comment fullmoon

• Heart
I mean no 😂 it’s a cycle at this point. At one time I didn’t think she was that bad and tried to give her a chance even felt for her when so many hate comments were on her ig but then I saw how rude she was to her fans and even ppl who would ask a simple fcking questions than I kinda enjoyed when someone “bitchy” put her in her place. Aaaaand now I’m here just enjoying the trainwreck

Reactions: 15
Does she smoke cigarettes? I’m tryna remember if they were smoking on jerseylicious I think I remember Gigi possibly smoked but I don’t have prime rn to rewatch it

Does she smoke cigarettes? I’m tryna remember if they were smoking on jerseylicious I think I remember Gigi possibly smoked but I don’t have prime rn to rewatch it
Gigi, Jackie, and Alexa used to be the smokers on the show. unsure if that has changed
I don’t think Tracy smoked

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.