Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1BD939CC-F282-4D87-AE2D-B33496CC62F9.jpeg

wtd is “his Teacher of Dead”, did this idiot mean his ASL teacher? I’ve seen videos that family has posted and from what we can see, not ONE person tries to sign at Julian. Imagine being unable to communicate because your family didn’t take the time out of their day to advocate for you. If you know your child is deaf, you need to give them the option of communicating in a way that is most comfortable for THEM. It’s a good thing her parents have basically adopted him because between big t using him as her “legacy” baby model and Corey allowing him to hit him so he’s “tough”, he needs responsible parenting and guidance.

also she is ALWAYS taking photos and videos driving, I really hope those kids aren’t in the car with her.

Reactions: 20
So I'm tracymaloneyisbitter on IG and I want to change my username to something that doesn't include her name. Any ideas??

So I'm tracymaloneyisbitter on IG and I want to change my username to something that doesn't include her name. Any ideas??
Or should I keep it the same? Or maybe HotMessExpress11 like on here?

Reactions: 18
The worst styled photo shoot in history of the world 😂
Lmfao I’m dead MATURNITY. Literally he’s a bleeping idiot. I would never have children with someone who you know damn well ignores the red line underneath when he writes anything. This witch goes and have 3 kids with him though. Jesus Christ talk about looks over brains. He 1000% was that kid I hated in English class that got called on to read 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lmfao I’m dead MATURNITY. Literally he’s a bleeping idiot. I would never have children with someone who you know damn well ignores the red line underneath when he writes anything. This witch goes and have 3 kids with him though. Jesus Christ talk about looks over brains. He 1000% was that kid I hated in English class that got called on to read 😂
He doesn’t even have looks! He has black, decaying teeth but, she’s no prize pig herself. It should’ve been a match made in white trash heaven!

Reactions: 19
Someone asked on her live the other night places to vacation , someone said DR and Tracy said that should we never go back to Punta Cana because it was the worst vacation EVER...which is were that wedding was so something had to have gone down , possibly where she found out her husband was trash.
AND we don’t want her back either!! 👏🏼👏🏼 She’s such a pea brain, how about blame your crappy man or whatever instead of the location! Her loss as that is NOT the only resort in punta Cana or DR in general 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her stupidity is almost insulting and how crappy for her to say that when it was one of her bestie’s wedding , if only for that I would stay quiet so my best friend doesn’t feel bad,, everything is about her though so not surprised !

Reactions: 16
He doesn’t even have looks! He has black, decaying teeth but, she’s no prize pig herself. It should’ve been a match made in white trash heaven!
Lmao yes absolutely not my type. He looks like a functioning pill head. We have tons of them here in north Jersey. He’s not my type by any stretch of the imagination.especially that voice. Elmer Fudd could NEVER lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have a question for Tracy, why should you get child support when you never have your kids??!!!

Reactions: 25
Here we go ladies n gents! Let’s get ready for some passive aggressive, nasty, self uplifting, narcissistic, trash responses!
Ugh I would so go in on her again but I’ve been blocked from 4 different accounts I don’t want to make it 5, that’s my creeping one 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ugh I would so go in on her again but I’ve been blocked from 4 different accounts I don’t want to make it 5, that’s my creeping one 😂😂😂😂
Oh do I hear you. I only have one so I have to be pretty silent, last night I got a little close on the blocking front during her live 🥴😂 I gotta be more careful!! Super hard not to call her out on her heathen ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.