Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which one of you lovely ladies is keeping track of how many days T has all 3 kids alone?! We gonna need an update in this thread sis! šŸ˜‚

guys.... it literally seems like she is never with Julian. Like, spends an alarmingly abnormal time away from him.

it breaks my heart to say this, but I truly believe BigT is disconnected from him because he is not the legacy baby she hoped for. I would put money on betting she expected her son to be this swagged out, heartbreaker male child model baby who would complete her ā€œfUlL hOuSeā€ perfect family picture.

fast forwardā€” he is deaf, 3 years old and non-verbal, does not know more than a few words of ASL, still cannot communicate, has obvious issues with physical aggression..

Of course none of that is Julianā€™s fault. However I firmly believe T has some sort of unspoken resentment due to all of these facts, and just gave up. All and any moms I know miss their children horribly after leaving them at a sitter for the night... to be away from him for days at a time - there is something deeper happening.

these poor kids are doomed. I truly agree with everyone who has previously said she should have stopped at Skylar. šŸ˜”
Totally agree. My children's grandmother has been keeping my kids every other weekend for the most part since virtual school started in September. They're young so school is exhausting and time consuming because they need help almost the entire day. My district has been full virtual since last March. However theyā€™re going back part time starting this Tuesday! My whole point is I feel guilty for even having them go over there every other weekend and I miss them! It does give me time to collect my sanity with quiet time and I'm able to get things done since my entire week is consumed by school and work. I don't understand how she can go so many days without seeing him. It's sad. There's def a disconnect. At the same time I'm hoping it's for the better. Her brothers turned out good so maybe he's better off being raised by her parents.

Reactions: 15
Lol... the only positive comment reply Iā€™ve seen from Big TRex is immediately after she gets called out for it (and multiple people liked the call out comment). Of course there has yet to be a positive comment response since. Sheā€™s trash & I have no idea how the saddies donā€™t see this.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I really donā€™t understand how if Corey hurt her so bad and she now has trust issues that she is so man hungry šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø If my husband cheated on me with prostitutes you best believe I would swear off men and just focus on my children.
similarly, the fact that all she wants in life is a man (not a career, a home of her own, an education etc) why does she filter and photoshop so much? Surely when she meets men sheā€™s already set herself up for failure because she canā€™t even live up to her own online standards??
sooooo many questions šŸ¤£šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 30
Because she truly believes that a man=happiness. She doesnā€™t know that YOU need to be happy before someone can come into your life like that.

I really donā€™t understand how if Corey hurt her so bad and she now has trust issues that she is so man hungry šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø If my husband cheated on me with prostitutes you best believe I would swear off men and just focus on my children.
similarly, the fact that all she wants in life is a man (not a career, a home of her own, an education etc) why does she filter and photoshop so much? Surely when she meets men sheā€™s already set herself up for failure because she canā€™t even live up to her own online standards??

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Someone asked on her live the other night places to vacation , someone said DR and Tracy said that should we never go back to Punta Cana because it was the worst vacation EVER...which is were that wedding was so something had to have gone down , possibly where she found out her husband was trash.
Iā€™m sure I remember reading somewhere she was bad mouthing how bad the resort was where Julie had her wedding etc... sorry but Iā€™ll be pissed if my friend publicly bashed how bad my wedding venue was. Julies too good for trashy

Reactions: 24
Iā€™m sure I remember reading somewhere she was bad mouthing how bad the resort was where Julie had her wedding etc... sorry but Iā€™ll be pissed if my friend publicly bashed how bad my wedding venue was. Julies too good for trashy
I saw that too and thought the same thing ! I think it was on one of her pictures from the wedding someone asked how the resort was and she said it was the worst resort ever.

Reactions: 13
I remember that too. But Skylar and her mom made it down just fine. So it could have been the night before and bc they were fighting thats why they were late
Itā€™s nothing elaborate, they missed their flight because it was super early in the morning and they overslept and didnā€™t get to the airport on time. Tracy blamed Expedia and a gate change.

Reactions: 10
Which one of you lovely ladies is keeping track of how many days T has all 3 kids alone?! We gonna need an update in this thread sis! šŸ˜‚

guys.... it literally seems like she is never with Julian. Like, spends an alarmingly abnormal time away from him.

it breaks my heart to say this, but I truly believe BigT is disconnected from him because he is not the legacy baby she hoped for. I would put money on betting she expected her son to be this swagged out, heartbreaker male child model baby who would complete her ā€œfUlL hOuSeā€ perfect family picture.

fast forwardā€” he is deaf, 3 years old and non-verbal, does not know more than a few words of ASL, still cannot communicate, has obvious issues with physical aggression..

Of course none of that is Julianā€™s fault. However I firmly believe T has some sort of unspoken resentment due to all of these facts, and just gave up. All and any moms I know miss their children horribly after leaving them at a sitter for the night... to be away from him for days at a time - there is something deeper happening.

these poor kids are doomed. I truly agree with everyone who has previously said she should have stopped at Skylar. šŸ˜”

With Julian I think she thought because he was so young he would get his implants and be able to hear, talk and learn as if he wasn't deaf, and that just isn't the case. It has to be LOTS of hard work and dedication fact is he is specials needs. She said on the live they switch to not signing so that he can talk and be in a REGUULAR classroom? ...why is that so important ? There is a whole community of support she is missing out on because she cant except the facts. She should really watch that TIK-TOK family some one posted a few threads back. Their daughter is deaf and wears her "ears"...they talk AND sign to her all day long.

Right now is checked out from those kids point blank periodddddddd . I said it before her insta used to be %100 about her little family! All about them! If you got the time take a scroll down memory lane! Then once she checked out of her marriage almost seems like she checked out of mother-hood and back into a single childless woman. THATS WHAT ANNOYS ME ABOUT HER. I could give two shits if she photoshops 100lbs off her body lmao

Reactions: 27
She stopped wearing her rings right after Julie's wedding. Notice in October of 2018 she has a tan line but no rings and if you go all the way back she doesn't show anything besides that "simple" band she would wear.
So I have a feeling that tit got real at Julie's wedding, maybe Corey asked a bridesmaid to join them for a 3sum or Tracy went through his phone. We don't know. But I had the time today.

Also. Her back shot in the black jumpsuit she photoshopped a piece of the wall to pretend she has a figure. Notice how it doesn't match the wall itself.
in the beginning of the threads we figured out Tracy lied about the whole time line of the separation/divorce. I believe she said they separated shortly after or before moving into the new house but he stayed there for the kids (lies) Tracy and co moved into that new house.. STILL HUSBAND AND WIFE early 2019.. like April/May. she has been claiming theyā€™ve been separated for 2 years.. yea no. It JUST turned a year theyā€™ve been separated.. probably not even THATS why sheā€™s hurting. They have only been separated a short time AND Cory was trying to win her back at a point but now has moved on. I donā€™t think for a second she called it off. Iā€™m sure she just started gaining weight and her rings didnā€™t fit her anymore and that makes an easy narrative to say theyā€™ve been separated for a while.. clue #1 was why would they get a new house together if they separated especially in his and his moms name? Why would their bbedroom and house decor have their names everywhere ? why is Cory in a lot of pics up till end of 2019? Or captions that Cory did something special for her? Like her bday last year her caption says ā€œthanks Cory for..ā€ lol and thereā€™s pics of JuCory and the kids and just Cory in the house like nothings wrong. She even did a meal prep post saying she gets it for her husband from sept-2019 to December 2019. She announced a divorce in Early 2020 right? this tit is FRESH. We need a real timeline lol Not saying there werenā€™t any problems leading up to the separation/divorce that you and others have pointed out. But Tracy ALWAYS has says theyā€™ve been separated separated, him living elsewhere separated, for 2 years lmao

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I saw that too and thought the same thing ! I think it was on one of her pictures from the wedding someone asked how the resort was and she said it was the worst resort ever.
Yeah it was shady to Julie. I would be pissed.

Reactions: 12
I honestly think itā€™s because she needs to feel attractive. She thought she was the sexiest trophy wife and she could keep Corey that way. It didnā€™t work. And now instead of healing and becoming healthy.. sheā€™s desperate for a man to think sheā€™s attractive so sheā€™s become the thirstiest catfish to ever exist.
If her disgusting ex is racist, heā€™s probably got an issue with peopleā€™s sizes too & couldnā€™t find her attractive the bigger she got & thatā€™s where sheā€™s struggling because she refuses to admit it

Reactions: 21
Just an update! So I thought it would be quick scrolling through old threads to find the Mia situation.. well.. at the end of thread 3 which actually wouldā€™ve been thread 5.. there was a note from a Mod that 2 threads were deleted because of a troll or something. I donā€™t remember this happening at the time back then, mustā€™ve happened when we got further into threads. So if you look at past threads ot goes from 2019 shortly after they moved into their new home to jumping to 2020 ā˜¹ā˜¹ā˜¹ I remember there was posts of her tacky decor and posting the painters and talk of how she must have got it free and there were a lot of pics. Anyways, I fell down a rabbit hole re reading, and there is A LOT I wanna bring back because she still doing what we talked about in the past just worse or thereā€™s tit on Tara that even shocked me and I forgot about. Oh and the lives.. WHEW.. her lives back then were even more troubling than now! Iā€™ll post about those too! Iā€™m currently putting the old posts together based on topics lmao

and I have some posts about how nasty Mia looked and was taken care of with Tracy.. now trying to find the post when she told a follower she gave the dog to Cory because she couldnā€™t handle it (since I canā€™t find the pics because the threads were deleted) lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just an update! So I thought it would be quick scrolling through old threads to find the Mia situation.. well.. at the end of thread 3 which actually wouldā€™ve been thread 5.. there was a note from a Mod that 2 threads were deleted because of a troll or something. I donā€™t remember this happening at the time back then, mustā€™ve happened when we got further into threads. So if you look at past threads ot goes from 2019 shortly after they moved into their new home to jumping to 2020 ā˜¹ā˜¹ā˜¹ I remember there was posts of her tacky decor and posting the painters and talk of how she must have got it free and there were a lot of pics. Anyways, I fell down a rabbit hole re reading, and there is A LOT I wanna bring back because she still doing what we talked about in the past just worse or thereā€™s tit on Tara that even shocked me and I forgot about. Oh and the lives.. WHEW.. her lives back then were even more troubling then now! Iā€™ll post about those too! Iā€™m currently putting the old posts together based on topics lmao

and I have some posts about how nasty Mia looked and was taken care of with Tracy.. now trying to find the post when she told a follower she gave the dog to Cory because she couldnā€™t handle it (since I canā€™t find the pics because the threads were deleted) lmao
You get the crown today, sweet pea!!! I canā€™t wait until Iā€™m off work later to dive in. When I first found these threads I couldnā€™t believe it! It was funny to me. Now Iā€™m just downright concerned. The live last night was the first Iā€™ve ever seen... I slept like a baby tho! She wore me out!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You get the crown today, sweet pea!!! I canā€™t wait until Iā€™m off work later to dive in. When I first found these threads I couldnā€™t believe it! It was funny to me. Now Iā€™m just downright concerned. The live last night was the first Iā€™ve ever seen... I slept like a baby tho! She wore me out!
I donā€™t wanna give it away before I post all these but she did a live back then DRUNK ASF WITH TARA! And they had the kids! And it was a bleeping mess. Back then we didnā€™t think to screen record the lives and post them but oh man is there a lot of posts about it and a lot of people saw it and it was weird and troubling!

So just off the top of my head I made this

remember she is never alone with all 3. On New Years weekend she was with family and Sammy.
Let me know if I made any mistakes lol
Ewww to be a fly on the wall when poor Jayden is stuck alone with her watching her mother spiral further and further into the depths of insanity šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12
Someone asked on her live the other night places to vacation , someone said DR and Tracy said that should we never go back to Punta Cana because it was the worst vacation EVER...which is were that wedding was so something had to have gone down , possibly where she found out her husband was trash.
My mother said the same thing about Punta Cana and my dad is far from trash. So, Iā€™ll give her that one.

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s nothing elaborate, they missed their flight because it was super early in the morning and they overslept and didnā€™t get to the airport on time. Tracy blamed Expedia and a gate change.
She over slept for her so called BFFS wedding? Lol some friend she is

• Heart
With Julian I think she thought because he was so young he would get his implants and be able to hear, talk and learn as if he wasn't deaf, and that just isn't the case. It has to be LOTS of hard work and dedication fact is he is specials needs. She said on the live they switch to not signing so that he can talk and be in a REGUULAR classroom? ...why is that so important ? There is a whole community of support she is missing out on because she cant except the facts. She should really watch that TIK-TOK family some one posted a few threads back. Their daughter is deaf and wears her "ears"...they talk AND sign to her all day long.

Right now is checked out from those kids point blank periodddddddd . I said it before her insta used to be %100 about her little family! All about them! If you got the time take a scroll down memory lane! Then once she checked out of her marriage almost seems like she checked out of mother-hood and back into a single childless woman. THATS WHAT ANNOYS ME ABOUT HER. I could give two shits if she photoshops 100lbs off her body lmao
LOL!! ā€œRegular Classroomā€ this idiot doesnā€™t know the proper terms for anything. Itā€™s called General Education and because of IDEA Special Education students are in Gen Ed and the teachers follow their IEP for modifications/accommodations. He would just have an interpreter in class. Jesus!! Sheā€™s so clueless about the laws for her child that heā€™s gonna fall through the cracks and itā€™s gonna be no oneā€™s fault but her own. Pobrecito, mijo!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.