Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see how her filter kept distorting? You see it when she’s sending Sky upstairs. She can’t even do a simple live without a filter and a light changing filter sure but this one did something to her face. I’m guessing it’s the alien head or the shrunken head filter she likes. I noticed on Wednesday she’s always up his ass on his tit commenting. If he’s not live with her she’s all in the comment section typing it’s like she wants him to make her his partner on this series. Idk why he brings her other then drama the conversations are always the same and boring with her. I don’t see how ppl who like him would like her. She never looks like she’s listening to anyone just glaring and nodding at him or shaking her head she does the head shake a lot which to me shows a persons whose not listening but pretending adding words every few seconds like wow or that’s crazy. Blocking his followers and talking crap to his followers. For someone with half a million followers she only had max 300 views I’m assuming dude would have ppl watching for him as well so she probably had about 180 saddies maybe but when I went there was only 100 or so ppl. Maybe he just likes the amusement of it because it’s not like she’s bringing in 100s of ppl.
I noticed her double chin lmao the filter doesn’t hide that!

Reactions: 11
Are we going to all ignore the fact that she implied Cory would not allow his children to date outside their race. Which I believe because Cory is one of the moron “all lives matter” people. His whole family seems to be. I actually dislike Cory more than I dislike Tracy.being ashamed to gain weight is normal I feel, it’s hard to come to terms with. Cory just seems like a typical piece of trash from Staten Island. But that’s just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Long time viewer, first time poster. Tractor Tray blocked me months back cause I passed a comment about how she encouraged her poor innocent daughters to pose like baby prostitutes and it was so absurd. I’ve been watching her prove my point ever since :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She stopped wearing her rings right after Julie's wedding. Notice in October of 2018 she has a tan line but no rings and if you go all the way back she doesn't show anything besides that "simple" band she would wear.
So I have a feeling that tit got real at Julie's wedding, maybe Corey asked a bridesmaid to join them for a 3sum or Tracy went through his phone. We don't know. But I had the time today.

Also. Her back shot in the black jumpsuit she photoshopped a piece of the wall to pretend she has a figure. Notice how it doesn't match the wall itself.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Are we going to all ignore the fact that she implied Cory would not allow his children to date outside their race. Which I believe because Cory is one of the moron “all lives matter” people. His whole family seems to be. I actually dislike Cory more than I dislike Tracy.being ashamed to gain weight is normal I feel, it’s hard to come to terms with. Cory just seems like a typical piece of trash from Staten Island. But that’s just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️
Agreed! She married that racist moron from Staten Island and that makes her just as disgusting. No one would care about her weight gain if she just owned up to it, it’s the constant talk about being a size 8 or children’s size when reality just doesn’t match the facts. She’s a racist POS too and between the two of them I genuinely hope they didn’t pass their intellect on to any of those poor babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She stopped wearing her rings right after Julie's wedding. Notice in October of 2018 she has a tan line but no rings and if you go all the way back she doesn't show anything besides that "simple" band she would wear.
So I have a feeling that tit got real at Julie's wedding, maybe Corey asked a bridesmaid to join them for a 3sum or Tracy went through his phone. We don't know. But I had the time today.

Also. Her back shot in the black jumpsuit she photoshopped a piece of the wall to pretend she has a figure. Notice how it doesn't match the wall itself.
I remember they were a day late to go to the wedding, so maybe something happened that caused that? I remember her blaming expedia for some reason

Reactions: 15
I remember they were a day late to go to the wedding, so maybe something happened that caused that? I remember her blaming expedia for some reason
I remember that too. But Skylar and her mom made it down just fine. So it could have been the night before and bc they were fighting thats why they were late

Reactions: 16
I remember that. They were stuck in traffic and missed their flight. What bothered me was that her and Corey went on a separate flight than her mom and Sky. Why couldn’t they actually take their kid with them? It was so weird and just showed how she only cares about herself and partying without her kids.

Reactions: 17
Agreed! She married that racist moron from Staten Island and that makes her just as disgusting. No one would care about her weight gain if she just owned up to it, it’s the constant talk about being a size 8 or children’s size when reality just doesn’t match the facts. She’s a racist POS too and between the two of them I genuinely hope they didn’t pass their intellect on to any of those poor babies.
yeah I agree, lying about wearing children’s sizes is just bizarre. What actual woman would even want to aspire to do that. True, I think she’s one of the “well I can’t be racist I have black friends” person but Cory straight up seems like a piece of tit, period. And I don’t know why everyone praises Tara, if any idiot is going to try to push the racist agenda on those kids it would be the Epstein side. I don’t know enough about Tracy’s side but I can appreciate that her mother seems to care about the kids the most out of all of them.

Reactions: 10
I remember that. They were stuck in traffic and missed their flight. What bothered me was that her and Corey went on a separate flight than her mom and Sky. Why couldn’t they actually take their kid with them? It was so weird and just showed how she only cares about herself and partying without her kids.
Remember how Tracy used to say that she is always early to everything? She's constantly late now. I'm very rarely late with my son. Its my husband who makes us late. And it gives me panic attacks.

What I don't understand is it's not that hard to lay out outfits the day before, pack the day or two before, get everything done asap. She sucks at time management.

I LOVE this family. Maybe Tracy could follow them and learn a thing or 100

She thinks she’s such a badass cause she says “duck” between every word. No one is scared of you you dumb witch. Please jump through the screen and do something dumbass
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: What happened to mY kIdS sLeEp ThRoUgH tHe NiGhT sInCe ThEy WeRe BoRn.
Obviously if you put her down 5 times something is not right. GET OFF LIVE, noone cares about your dating/sex life. Go lay down with her even if you have to spend the night with her. 🤡

I woke up at 2 am and could not sleep ,(have not been sleeping well for the past week) I found their live and it put me to sleep in less than 6 minutes 😴😴 Maybe Skylar should've watched it to fall asleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Someone asked on her live the other night places to vacation , someone said DR and Tracy said that should we never go back to Punta Cana because it was the worst vacation EVER...which is were that wedding was so something had to have gone down , possibly where she found out her husband was trash.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Which one of you lovely ladies is keeping track of how many days T has all 3 kids alone?! We gonna need an update in this thread sis! 😂

guys.... it literally seems like she is never with Julian. Like, spends an alarmingly abnormal time away from him.

it breaks my heart to say this, but I truly believe BigT is disconnected from him because he is not the legacy baby she hoped for. I would put money on betting she expected her son to be this swagged out, heartbreaker male child model baby who would complete her “fUlL hOuSe” perfect family picture.

fast forward— he is deaf, 3 years old and non-verbal, does not know more than a few words of ASL, still cannot communicate, has obvious issues with physical aggression..

Of course none of that is Julian’s fault. However I firmly believe T has some sort of unspoken resentment due to all of these facts, and just gave up. All and any moms I know miss their children horribly after leaving them at a sitter for the night... to be away from him for days at a time - there is something deeper happening.

these poor kids are doomed. I truly agree with everyone who has previously said she should have stopped at Skylar. 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Which one of you lovely ladies is keeping track of how many days T has all 3 kids alone?! We gonna need an update in this thread sis! 😂

guys.... it literally seems like she is never with Julian. Like, spends an alarmingly abnormal time away from him.

it breaks my heart to say this, but I truly believe BigT is disconnected from him because he is not the legacy baby she hoped for. I would put money on betting she expected her son to be this swagged out, heartbreaker male child model baby who would complete her “fUlL hOuSe” perfect family picture.

fast forward— he is deaf, 3 years old and non-verbal, does not know more than a few words of ASL, still cannot communicate, has obvious issues with physical aggression..

Of course none of that is Julian’s fault. However I firmly believe T has some sort of unspoken resentment due to all of these facts, and just gave up. All and any moms I know miss their children horribly after leaving them at a sitter for the night... to be away from him for days at a time - there is something deeper happening.

these poor kids are doomed. I truly agree with everyone who has previously said she should have stopped at Skylar. 😔

I’ve been keep tracking ! But let’s stop reminding big T of that or else she will start posting fake pics pretending she has her kids lol. But she’s had maybe ONE day the whole month she’s had all three kids. And that was this past Monday.

• Haha
  • Wow
Someone asked on her live the other night places to vacation , someone said DR and Tracy said that should we never go back to Punta Cana because it was the worst vacation EVER...which is were that wedding was so something had to have gone down , possibly where she found out her husband was trash.
Great detective work everyone. 🕵️‍♀️ This is all coming together and makes perfect sense. I also said a while ago that's when it started because he went to the wedding with a crumbled up shirt without ironing it. I mean he should've done it himself, but if he didn't know how , he had so many people there to ask for help. She is such a witch to let him go like that, bc at the time they were still somewhat together and they took pics together.

I'm not saying it's her responsibility to iron for him, but as a wife, would you let your husband go out like that?

Reactions: 17
The other elephant in the room (besides tracy) is that if she was in fact legit and not a fraud who photoshopped and edited the hell out of all her pictures...why wouldn’t she have proven it by now ? Instead she proves herself to be the definition of a catfish and flat out liar with no integrity.

when this fat 6 hot dog eating mess hauls ass, she takes 2 trips.

I would never shame a woman for being plus size. Not for having a drinking (and possible drug) problem either. For being a BLATANT tit MOTHER AND having no shame / remorse.....unforgivable

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.