Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This sums up what it’s like being a saddie. Desperate, foul, lying, lonely, horny trash that sexualize children just like Tracy. These women are disgusting freaks. Target lady and Kristina are lying out their asses and miss Alexandra should be on the sex offender list. I can’t believe the amount of times these women commented some weird disturbing tit for 5 seconds of attention from this filthy whale.View attachment 388436View attachment 388433View attachment 388434View attachment 388435

• Sick
Reactions: 16
This sums up what it’s like being a saddie. Desperate, foul, lying, lonely, horny trash that sexualize children just like Tracy. These women are disgusting freaks. Target lady and Kristina are lying out their asses and miss Alexandra should be on the sex offender list. I can’t believe the amount of times these women commented some weird disturbing tit for 5 seconds of attention from this filthy whale.View attachment 388436View attachment 388433View attachment 388434View attachment 388435
It took me everything in me not to berate that one person that said she had sex next to the kids in the pool. I may need to take a 24 he break from this demon.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It took me everything in me not to berate that one person that said she had sex next to the kids in the pool. I may need to take a 24 he break from this demon.
And she kept saying it like she really wanted people to see it! She’s a desperate sicko she kept commenting weird tit the whole live.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
That whole live was so weird. I got on at 11:40est and thought it was so weird that she was still on and had a face full of makeup.

When does her face breathe? Or does she cake everything on at once.

You could tell she had no interest being in that live.

Her lips: the right side, our left...are sooo bad. There’s like a giant bulb there and they look so uneven.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

This came up on my fyp on TikTok.... this is how it should be for Julian ALL THE TIME.... that poor boy is being failed constantly because nobody does this with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Skylar has the most effed up teeth I’ve ever seem. So unfair! I bet you the kids have very poor hygiene when they’re with Trayne Wreck. She isn’t bathing those kids, she will wait for Tara to do it. I’m sure she doesn’t care about them brushing their teeth. Neglectful witch!!!!

• Sad
I watched a little bit of the live. When someone mentioned that Tracy should go tuck Sky in, she blacked. "This is the 5th time she's come down here. I dont tell you how to parent, dont tell me how to parent." But mama, this is a regular thing for your daughter to not be able to sleep and she comes downstairs for some comfort and you shoo her away to continue talking about unimportant tit. If you don't want people judging your parenting, don't put all your business online.

At least she didn't look drugged up this time.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I watched a little bit of the live. When someone mentioned that Tracy should go tuck Sky in, she blacked. "This is the 5th time she's come down here. I dont tell you how to parent, dont tell me how to parent." But mama, this is a regular thing for your daughter to not be able to sleep and she comes downstairs for some comfort and you shoo her away to continue talking about unimportant tit. If you don't want people judging your parenting, don't put all your business online.

At least she didn't look drugged up this time.
but wait tray said she had a hard time seeing the comments??? Lol she’s so full of tit.

100000%. It was DISGUSTING reading these comments and 99% of them were definitely LIES. How can you even give a BJ in target while shopping? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

here's the clip. You can see she tells Sky, "go upstairs...i'm talking *points to camera*

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Once again, she showed how doing a live is more important than parenting her child. Skylar clearly is struggling to sleep and T could care less. Get off your bleeping phone and nurture your kid. I hope Corey is keeping notes .
She made a point to speak on not having a boyfriend until she was 16 ... yet she had continuously told the story about the boy she dated when she was in 6th grade who made her hate Valentine’s Day. Stop lying for attention or twisting facts so you look like less of a bleep.
she looked shocked when Reggie said how young he was when he started having sex- guarantee she was just as young . She’s a Scorpio remember 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 23

This came up on my fyp on TikTok.... this is how it should be for Julian ALL THE TIME.... that poor boy is being failed constantly because nobody does this with him.
I LOVE this family. Maybe Tracy could follow them and learn a thing or 100

here's the clip. You can see she tells Sky, "go upstairs...i'm talking *points to camera*
She thinks she’s such a badass cause she says “duck” between every word. No one is scared of you you dumb witch. Please jump through the screen and do something dumbass

Reactions: 28
So I watched a good amount then threw in the towel. My favorite part is when she asked him how many people were watching on his end and he said 215 and she says that's weird I only see 190. I forget the exact number but was def 190 something. You know why!!?? Lmfao because I used an account that she has me blocked on and went in thru his live. So I could see her but she couldn't see me. I imagine others did it that way too. Possibly some of you. That's probably why she wasn't seeing some comments either.🤣🦖
Poor Skylar I wonder if she couldn't sleep because her mouth was hurting from whatever she had done.
Another side note. I love when she gets so triggered off of the simplest comment. Pure entertainment to watch her act like a whacko. I love when people get her riled up. It's so easy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I want to think Brielle is going hard for Valentines Day because Corey was probably like "Yea that cold witch never celebrated valentines day." 😂😂 Valentines day isnt a holiday I really go all out for decoration-wise so it's funny to see she really went for it for her decorations.

Reactions: 24

Welllll that sure hit a nerve. A normal person who wasn’t guilty of being a crappy neglectful parent would’ve said “Yea guys this is the 5th time she’s come in here. It’s just what she does because she can’t sleep/doesn’t want to go to bed. It’s a phase I’m trying to help her get out of.” OR even better, pause the damn live steam and take your kid back to bed !!!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I find this guy to be so lame!! He knows what he’s doing trying to defend her and attack her audience when he clearly likes the reactions the viewers have towards Tracy and he probably gets followers from her Saddies. I watched five minutes and left it the conversation was just Tracy arguing and threatening how bad she is “don’t get it twisted!” He’s talking about race while she glares at the comments and her saddies swear she’s actually listening to him😂 they’re calling her “mama Tracy” the pure delusion she can’t even be mama to the ones she gave birth to
reggie (ghost) is a people pleaser. He always has been. Just an all around good guy. Friends with EVERYONE. He was a club promoter at a ton of different places here in jersey so he sweet talked everyone. I can’t imagine why of all people, he’s still friends with Tracy 🤢

Reactions: 17
Welllll that sure hit a nerve. A normal person who wasn’t guilty of being a crappy neglectful parent would’ve said “Yea guys this is the 5th time she’s come in here. It’s just what she does because she can’t sleep/doesn’t want to go to bed. It’s a phase I’m trying to help her get out of.” OR even better, pause the damn live steam and take your kid back to bed !!!
I feel like this poor little girl probably has so much going on in her head and she’s probably trying to figure so much out, especially since her parents haven’t even told her they aren’t together anymore. She was probably trying to figure out who her mom was talking to and what was going on. Tracy should have shut Instagram off and took her back to bed and maybe laid with her for a bit. She is the worst!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.